Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex (3727 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Alezy(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
MzzTega:

LOL. Forgive them.

Your number was switched off this morning.
yhup it was...trust u had a great day
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2016
Alezy:
yhup it was...trust u had a great day

Yeah.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Emodeee: 12:12am On May 26, 2016
Lanicky don sleep? Miss nairaland to badt. I'd like to see a no make up photo of you.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Alezy(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2016
MzzTega:

Yeah.
Hallo night crawler.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 1:19am On May 26, 2016
embarassed embarassed

I wrote a poem for my crush.in INGLees She liked it. now she is asking me to write a poem for her crush... I think I'm "SHAKESPEARE-ZONED"

#Copied tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by halfricanadian(f): 1:20am On May 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:
embarassed embarassed

I wrote a poem for my crush.in INGLees She liked it. now she is asking me to write a poem for her crush... I think I'm "SHAKESPEARE-ZONED"

#Copied tongue

Love ur signature grin grin
So mch a fan of power of love

Damn love of power anyday
Anytime
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by MzzTega(f): 6:42am On May 26, 2016
Alezy:
Hallo night crawler.
Lol
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
Being stalked. Nothing is more creepier than have a person suddendly appear out of thin air. I'd imagine it's similar to being haunted by a ghost.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2016
esxty:
a guy was on his bike and shouted, you go sweet to bleep o. was so embarrassed

Lol, so much affection in that whole sentence.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
Being stalked. Nothing is more creepier than have a person suddendly appear out of thin air. I'd imagine it's similar to being haunted by a ghost.

Donna, lemme see your picture. That way I can help you get rid of your nemesis, after all what are friends for? grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:19am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Donna, lemme see your picture. That way I can help you get rid of your nemesis, after all what are friends for? grin

Lol, the stalking happened years ago, when I was still young & gorgeous grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Lol, the stalking happened years ago, when I was still young & gorgeous grin

Lol. Are u saying you're no longer young and gorgeous?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol. Are u saying you're no longer young and gorgeous?

I'm just older than I was back then & not looking too bad for a hag grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I'm just older than I was back then & not looking too bad for a hag grin

Lol this one that you're trying hard to let a brother down gently, I'm sure you're still gorgeous but you have now become an expert in disengaging both stalkers and admirers.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 7:48am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Love ur signature grin grin So mch a fan of power of love
Damn love of power anyday Anytime
Thanks cheesy cheesy ...
Unfortunately, not everyone understands that. embarassed
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:52am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol this one that you're trying hard to let a brother down gently, I'm sure you're still gorgeous but you have now become an expert in disengaging both stalkers and admirers.

Yeah, being older does sometimes give you a 3rd eye, so to speak. You spot the crazies at 1st glance tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Yeah, being older does sometimes give you a 3rd eye, so to speak. You spot the crazies at 1st glance tongue

Ha! She says I'm crazy. Lol, I sure do know I'm not crazy. You keep saying older, how old are you sef? Or you'll prefer telling me in private. They say you don't ask a woman's age, but I've developed the balls for this question over the years tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:14am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Ha! She says I'm crazy. Lol, I sure do know I'm not crazy. You keep saying older, how old are you sef? Or you'll prefer telling me in private. They say you don't ask a woman's age, but I've developed the balls for this question over the years tongue

Lol, no, no,no, I'm not calling YOU crazy. You need to look into their eyeballs for that, to check for signs of the crazy eye, so I meant everyday people grin

My age? Well, I'm definitely not shuffling around with a walking stick cheesy I'm still relatively young. Older than 25 but younger than 35 tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Lol, no, no,no, I'm not calling YOU crazy. You need to look into their eyeballs for that, to check for signs of the crazy eye, so I meant everyday people grin

My age? Well, I'm definitely not shuffling around with a walking stick cheesy I'm still relatively young. Older than 25 but younger than 35 tongue

Lol nice, I like your age bracket. To help you finally put a nail on my possible craziness or not, won't you want to look into my eyes to have some sort of closure?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol nice, I like your age bracket. To help you finally put a nail on my possible craziness or not, won't you want to look into my eyes to have some sort of closure?

Reveal yourself & let me take a good look wink
How old are you? tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Odunharry(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2016
rose54321:
Forgetting my birthday, to me there's nothing worse than that.

What you value, you remember.
Lol... so if someone forgets ur bday na war be that?? Chaii
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Reveal yourself & let me take a good look wink
How old are you? tongue

Lol, just like you, I like the annonimity. I can reveal myself in private. So you need to help me out here smiley
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Odunharry(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:
embarassed embarassed
#Copied tongue
Lol.... werey
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Lol, just like you, I like the annonimity. I can reveal myself in private. So you need to help me out here smiley

"I can reveal myself in private" kinda sound naughty grin

I already made a few notes just by looking at your profile pic but I'm gonna need you to confirm or deny my "study", alright? You have large feet. Is it true that your foot bone is connected to your hipbone? cheesy I hope you get what I'm trying to say lol wink
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Ranchhoddas: 8:52am On May 26, 2016
I no sabi read French. Abeg write English
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

"I can reveal myself in private" kinda sound naughty grin

I already made a few notes just by looking at your profile pic but I'm gonna need you to confirm or deny my "study", alright? You have large feet. Is it true that your foot bone is connected to your hipbone? cheesy I hope you get what I'm trying to say lol wink

Haha, I don't know about the large feet part. And truth is I'm totally lost with the foot bone and hip bone part. I think I might have to change my dp. Are you on BBM?
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Haha, I don't know about the large feet part. And truth is I'm totally lost with the foot bone and hip bone part. I think I might have to change my dp. Are you on BBM?

OK, never mind smiley No, I'm not on BBM. I don't use communication apps. I'm a call me or text me if it's important kind of person.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

OK, never mind smiley No, I'm not on BBM. I don't use communication apps. I'm a call me or text me if it's important kind of person.

Now that's a difficulty sad
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Now that's a difficulty sad

A difficulty that makes life so much easier imo.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

A difficulty that makes life so much easier imo.

Nope, it saps the fun out of life sad . Like right now, you just crashed anticipation.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Nope, it saps the fun out of life sad . Like right now, you just crashed anticipation.

Lol, what's fun about it? Give me your best sales pitch & who knows, I may buy into it wink
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Lol, what's fun about it? Give me your best sales pitch & who knows, I may buy into it wink

grin......................

From our convo so far you can get clear hints that I'm not creepy nor a stalker as such you can make room for possible meaningful and harmless adventure. After all, pm friendships hurt no one smiley

Errrm, I don't think this is my best pitch, I tried considering you sprang this on me out of the blue smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) / Edo Girl Posts Before And After Sex Selfie With Her Boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.