Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (66706 Views)

Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain / See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
These Cameroonians self grin
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
See sexy figure and tittts,why would he cheat on her? Cause shes crazy,thats why.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
She get time
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
Typical Nigerian babe, she thinks all she needs to offer her man is her pussy. cool
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by damzdams007: 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
na wa 4 woman make jealousi no kill dem
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by seunfape(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
The lady yacht make brain o. Greedy husband.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by EzeRedd(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:
How stupid

Damn! I love you signature. very confident.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by TrumpDonald(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Cameroon ko, Gambia ni.
Shame on the mod that allowed this make front page. What kind of nonsense is this? Do these mods even fact check at all?

How do you mean? How can they 'fact check'? Seems like you doubt a lot? wink
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by MzzTega(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
EzeRedd:
Damn! I love you signature. very confident.

Thank you.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by praxisnetworks: 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
you did same...punky....

PunkyV:
LOL. How embarrassing.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 24, 2016
pedrilo:
Most ladies do not have anything to offer in a relationship except their bodies. #sad

Lol. And she might be the per second billing type of girl.

Inasmuch as i pity her and condemn the guy for cheating, we keep preaching to girls to try to be useful to people wherever they find themselves. Story. They think beauty is everything and they can get anything from any man by just being beautiful.

What If her guy sees another girl more beautiful and who uses her brain to assist him ?
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by PunkyV(f): 5:21pm On May 24, 2016
praxisnetworks:
you did same...punky....

LOL. NEVER. I got way too much pride to be hanging by a thread out some window embarrassing myself infront of people
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Chijosky(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2016
hazyfm:
Is she Stupiid or Crazy?
I think both
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by praxisnetworks: 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Durban invite...
PunkyV:

LOL. NEVER. I got way too much pride to be hanging by a thread out some window embarrassing myself infront of people
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by glossy6(f): 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
Cameron again?
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by PunkyV(f): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Durban invite...

I always wanted to visit the Durban July horse racing thingy. Have you ever been to the event?
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by praxisnetworks: 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
we have a discuss pending...
PunkyV:

I always wanted to visit the Durban July horse racing thingy. Have you ever been to the event?
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by PunkyV(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
praxisnetworks:
we have a discuss pending...

We do? I wasnt aware.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by praxisnetworks: 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
lavida loca, Salt rock hotel.....

PunkyV:

We do? I wasnt aware.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by EzeRedd(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

Thank you.

You are welcome. Since Solomon wasn't so lucky, maybe I might be. cheesy I sent a msg to your email address.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by EzeRedd(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

Thank you.

You are welcome. Since Solomon wasn't so lucky, maybe I might be. cheesy I sent a msg to your email.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by luckyz4rea(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
tukdi:
undecided commando wannabe. if something happens to her now in the process, the husband or boyfriend go still dey run their thingz dey go! make she try get common sense or borrow person sense use!
she should meet Ben Bruce!
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by PunkyV(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
praxisnetworks:
lavida loca, Salt rock hotel.....

Oh yeah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by MzzTega(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
EzeRedd:

You are welcome. Since Solomon wasn't so lucky, maybe I might be. cheesy I sent a msg to your email address.

Okay
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by praxisnetworks: 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
invite still open...
PunkyV:

Oh yeah! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Alezy(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:
How stupid
tega don throw me for evil forest. sobs
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by morayo90(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
Wat if she fall down nko...bcus of a man,,,,,,Nawaoooooo
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by MzzTega(f): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
Alezy:
tega don throw me for evil forest. sobs

Ahhhhh. Not at all.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Alezy(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
MzzTega:

Ahhhhh. Not at all.
You kw what am talking about. ...100% true.

How have u been doe
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by MzzTega(f): 11:11pm On May 24, 2016
Alezy:
You kw what am talking about. ...100% true.
How have u been doe
Great. You?
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Asonibare009(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2016
hmm...jst passing by...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.