Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (66707 Views)

Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain / See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by Silumi(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
Desperation stinks like hell
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by alyarmouk(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
TrumpDonald:
Women should know that fighting over a man will never make him love you. It will only make him upset with you. Free him and he will love you more...

Rule 1: Never interfere with a man's fun. grin

dey dun no!
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by engrchykae(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Endangering & humiliating herself lol. Some people just dont have pride I swear
if u someone,you would do worse.she is risking her life abi?but my female coursemate entered nightbus to lagos state without telling her family to see her boyfriend.
Point is we all have done one foolish thing or the other.
Anyone who has fallen in love before is not far from a fool because the only difference between a lover and a fool is that a lover is a willing fool while a fool is................ A fool.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by millsak(m): 1:37am On May 25, 2016
White007:
Lmao! cheesy grin cheesy

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

that was before, now hell has been upgraded. there is hell 2.0 now, trust me u don't want to go there.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by gtswt(f): 8:14am On May 25, 2016
PunkyV:
LOL. How embarrassing.

She sudn't have done that. Best approach is to chill and talk it over calmly with her man. That will yield a greater result cos u get to know why he cheats on u and also u make him respect u more.. It's called maturity.
Re: Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover by gowoff(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2016
Really fool in deed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.