Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nairalanders Are Hateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Hateful (4092 Views)

Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) / Nairalanders Are Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:04am On May 25, 2016
I can't believe that they attacked me in such manner. Why? Jealousy? Please who can tell me how to delete my account and for those who think I'm fake, here are more pictures. I get this attitude a lot from strangers cause I'm a very beautiful lady. One even had the guts to say I bleached, I'll upload my secondary school picture too for you to see, don't let hate overshadow your sense of reasoning. My grandma is from UK and that helped enhance my looks, my mum is a really beautiful lady but sharing her pics here is absurd.

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:07am On May 25, 2016
Maybe the problem is you take Nairaland too seriously..
You had to splash your pics all over calling unnecessaty attention to yourself... what for? are you that hungry for compliments? Dont you get enough of them ? and when they bashed you, the only sensible thing you could think of was to open anothe thread and splash more pix.
Well expect more bashings Ill be looking out for more threads and more pix wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by gabinogem(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2016
Keep allowing Nigerians to get the best of u, the next thing is for u to go hang urself. People(Nigerians) will always talk whether u are an angel or a demon.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:12am On May 25, 2016
For the jerk who said I bleached, that's me in secondary school... I guess I've been bleaching from time, right? *dickhead*... For the haters, its not new, people hate me immediately they meet me cause they are jealous, I'll share my pictures on this forum so that you can all commit suicide... Go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:14am On May 25, 2016
Babzilla:
they are so hateful... I didn't commit any offence so why did they collectively attack me... Like they are a gang, I feel so sad for joining already cry
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:16am On May 25, 2016
Babzilla:
You had to splash your pics all over calling unnecessaty attention to yourself... what for? are you that hungry for compliments? Dont you get enough of them ? and when they bashed you, the only sensible thing you could think of was to open anothe thread and splash more pix.
Well expect more bashings Ill be looking out for more threads and more pix wink
I never knew uploading my pictures on a social site was a crime
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by peter(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
THIS IS NAIRALAND

BASHING IS ALLOWED...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:18am On May 25, 2016
To delete ur account, go to edit profile, scroll down till u meet deactivate account... Then follow the steps.... U just got me angry with Wat u just did, and for Wat Do u think u are the only nairalander who gets insulted each day U may take the exit door and we still cool... Romance-land is dope cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Julietcutie(f): 6:19am On May 25, 2016
thats nairaland for you... some fellas would just start bashing and abusing ladies cause that's what they all know how to do best... so ignore them that's what I sometimes do wen I get some stupid quotes... like someone above said don't take nairaland too serious ...
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 6:21am On May 25, 2016
This is So Funny......Y splashing ya pics everywhere...... , post your pics in one thread miss.....This times way tomatoes dey expensive... dem fit use ya pixs go do (###$%**%#)...so be careful..... am not against you....You are Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
thats nairaland for you... some fellas would just start bashing and abusing ladies cause that's what they all know how to do best... so ignore them that's what I sometimes do wen I get some stupid quotes... like someone above said don't take nairaland too serious ...
thanks dear, I guess I shouldn't take it so serious... its a wonderful forum and I like it, I just get really pissed off when I'm attacked for no reason, it is so sad... I'll take your advice and ignore from today, I guess I'll develop a thick skin soon...
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by MUVA(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
To delete ur account, go to edit profile, scroll down till u meet deactivate account... Then follow the steps.... U just got me angry with Wat u just did, and for Wat Do u think u are the only nairalander who gets insulted each day U may take the exit door and we still cool... Romance-land is dope cool

LMAO! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by sseunth(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2016
mehn she fine o......

drop ur contact too now***scratches head
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by dareyyyy(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2016
U look stunning though but I think d tattoo is missing.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2016
You need a Thick mind for you to overcome all the Pips u meet here..... Some are Pretty cool but they are influenced by other people's Comments so don't think that all Nairalanders are Block heads or Annoying people..... If You can't Beat them...Then Join Them!!
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Julietcutie(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2016
ur welcome dear... d forum is actually good for getting a lot information and other helpful stuff so just forget haters
prettywhitegold:
thanks dear, I guess I shouldn't take it so serious... its a wonderful forum and I like it, I just get really pissed off when I'm attacked for no reason, it is so sad... I'll take your advice and ignore from today, I guess I'll develop a thick skin soon...
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by MUVA(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
I never knew uploading my pictures on a social site was a crime

Things like these happen to pretty and ugly girls alike! so don't start thinking they singled you out. Trust me, we have seen pretty/prettier girls here.. Have you seen Oliviaarims? Cherryice? Mimzy or even Tophaz?

Here's what I think you should do, hold a paper with your moniker boldly written on it. That should lay to rest any doubt about your identity. If you think that you can alleviate yourself by posting a million photos, then I'm sorry, No One will still believe you because its pretty easy to lift photos from I.G and Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:34am On May 25, 2016
dareyyyy:
U look stunning though but I think d tattoo is missing.
the tattoo is temporary, I always draw a temporary one whenever I get the urge to draw it... they are lovely but I can't do a permanent one cause I don't think I'll like it in the long run... see this one too, they look so real, right? my tattoo artist is the bomb

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:35am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Things like these happen to pretty and ugly girls alike! so don't start thinking they singled you out. Trust me, we have seen pretty/prettier girls here.. Have you seen Oliviaarims? Cherryice? Mimzy or even Tophaz?

Here's what I think you should do, hold a paper with your moniker boldly written on it. That should lay to rest any doubt about your identity. If you think that you can alleviate yourself by posting a million photos, then I'm sorry, No One will still believe you because its pretty easy to lift photos from I.G and Facebook.
hahaha... Julietcutie advised me to ignore and I'll do just that
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by MUVA(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:

Oh really? grin

Well let's hope julietcutie will catch these grenades for you when they start firing. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:40am On May 25, 2016
It's soo obvious you are copying those pictures from Instagram not even Facebook. Typical yahoo-yahoo format where a client asks why your pictures look different and you start giving funny reasons like you were raised in Africa for some years before moving to Britain ... bushiit. Bitcch is fake. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Julietcutie(f): 6:40am On May 25, 2016
yes baby ignore hard don't reply any hate quote
prettywhitegold:
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:40am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Oh really? grin

Well let's hope julietcutie will catch these grenades for you when they start firing. gringrin
I think I'm getting used to the norm here, there will be no grenade to catch
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:41am On May 25, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
It's soo obvious you are copying those pictures from Instagram not even Facebook. Typical yahoo-yahoo format where a client asks why your pictures look different and you start giving funny reasons like you were raised in Africa for some years before moving to Britain ... bushiit. Bitcch is fake. cool
I love you too.... muah!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2016
Hey miss am not against you......my advice for you is to Hold ya Moniker(username) boldly written on a paper and upload d pics let's see...to avoid Downloading of pictures comment!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2016
Julietcutie:
yes baby ignore hard don't reply any hate quote
sure thing girl wink
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Marlvin(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2016
Nwaa dika drawing, onye se ya ?
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by MUVA(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
I think I'm getting used to the norm here, there will be no grenade to catch
Dem never wake up finish. gringrin
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
Looool.....every beautiful you see in this world has been one way or the other criticised.....so keep calm, no vex, its just life. I guess you're a model or upcoming model....if not, i wil proudly say you're wasting away; lets hook up to see if we can work together.....and plsss no insults. You're too beautiful to have a loosed mouth
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by UrWorstNitemare: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
undecided hmmm ... but

WE NID MORE EVIDENCE*

bikini shot or probably Nu.dez ASAP cool

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:53am On May 25, 2016
wink
prettywhitegold:
I love you too.... muah!!!!

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:53am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
they are so hateful... I didn't commit any offence so why did they collectively attack me... Like they are a gang, I feel so sad for joining already cry

Lol. You're just making me laugh so hard. Did you have to go through all the trouble? There's no Nairaland without bashing and very silly comments. Get used to it and stop allowing petty things bother you.

Seriously, you had to do this? Why are you seeking validation from a bunch of folks who don't care too hoots about you?

This is for other reasons best known to you. C'mon, who does this? Going out of your way to look for attention. undecided

But since, you're really trying to prove a point to some folks here, how about you get a pen and paper, write NAIRALAND SUCKS boldly on it and snap a picture with you holding the next to you? Nobody will ask you questions after that.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Curve Displaying Clothes To Church? Is This Moral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.