Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nairalanders Are Hateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Are Hateful (4120 Views)

Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / How Many Nairalanders Are On This Bus? (photo) / Nairalanders Are Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by AprokoMan: 6:55am On May 25, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:57am On May 25, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 6:58am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
I never knew uploading my pictures on a social site was a crime

Well there will be the good and the bad. Focus on the good ignore anything else. I thought you should he used to it by now undecided
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by AprokoMan: 6:59am On May 25, 2016
so how did the black spot move from the right side of your nose......
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3756616_20160525055922_jpegd45e33dc7b1f07baa694cf06b0c789a5

to the left side of your nose?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3756704_20160525063005_jpegd955189374324dd82db38221a0231322
yu still have a lot of work to do convincing us, honey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by dharay99: 7:00am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold or d fuçk ur baseless moniker is.
Listen, all dez teenage stupiditÿ yhu showinq
off in here will only catch d gullible Nairalanders.

Cuz uploadinq doz random pix still
doesn't prove you are who the fuçk you
claim you fuçkinq her....#continue ohk...
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
For the jerk who said I bleached, that's me in secondary school... I guess I've been bleaching from time, right? *dickhead*... For the haters, its not new, people hate me immediately they meet me cause they are jealous, I'll share my pictures on this forum so that you can all commit suicide... Go to hell!!!
Don't take anything said here too serious, it is just a faceless forum where people play around take it as just having fun to enjoy it. If you take anything said too serious it is like causing yourself intentional headache, have fun and talk to people no qualms or taking issues personal note time for that life is too beautiful.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by AprokoMan: 7:01am On May 25, 2016
fake ass
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by coolebux(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2016
You're not from the East and you're yellow

You need to borrow some money to pay for publicity at www.lindaikejisblog.com
With that, you'll be exonerated gringringringrin
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by dareyyyy(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
the tattoo is temporary, I always draw a temporary one whenever I get the urge to draw it... they are lovely but I can't do a permanent one cause I don't think I'll like it in the long run... see this one too, they look so real, right? my tattoo artist is the bomb
beautiful is an understatement, u look irresistible.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by SuperSupremo(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2016
OK
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by almujeebe(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=AprokoMan post=45944768][/quote]
You are too good bro. I also noticed that right now
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by SuperSupremo(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Things like these happen to pretty and ugly girls alike! so don't start thinking they singled you out. Trust me, we have seen pretty/prettier girls here.. Have you seen Oliviaarims? Cherryice? Mimzy or even Tophaz?

Here's what I think you should do, hold a paper with your moniker boldly written on it. That should lay to rest any doubt about your identity. If you think that you can alleviate yourself by posting a million photos, then I'm sorry, No One will still believe you because its pretty easy to lift photos from I.G and Facebook.
I concur!!!

She should do that to proof all of us wrong if only she is fighting for a genuine identity.

Simple
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
I can't believe that they attacked me in such manner. Why? Jealousy? Please who can tell me how to delete my account and for those who think I'm fake, here are more pictures. I get this attitude a lot from strangers cause I'm a very beautiful lady. One even had the guts to say I bleached, I'll upload my secondary school picture too for you to see, don't let hate overshadow your sense of reasoning. My grandma is from UK and that helped enhance my looks, my mum is a really beautiful lady but sharing her pics here is absurd.
Em, you opened this moniker today, why? What's your real moniker?
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 7:42am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
the tattoo is temporary, I always draw a temporary one whenever I get the urge to draw it... they are lovely but I can't do a permanent one cause I don't think I'll like it in the long run... see this one too, they look so real, right? my tattoo artist is the bomb
u ain't seen hate yet.... Wait till VIZKIZ wakes up... U better start running for ur life.. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Maxi112: 7:50am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
hahaha... Julietcutie advised me to ignore and I'll do just that
blv u me, NO body will believe u, if u like upload every pix u have in ur gallery, I repeat, nobody will believe u

hold a paper with ur name boldly written on it.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by obiorathesubtle: 7:59am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
I can't believe that they attacked me in such manner. Why? Jealousy? Please who can tell me how to delete my account and for those who think I'm fake, here are more pictures. I get this attitude a lot from strangers cause I'm a very beautiful lady. One even had the guts to say I bleached, I'll upload my secondary school picture too for you to see, don't let hate overshadow your sense of reasoning. My grandma is from UK and that helped enhance my looks, my mum is a really beautiful lady but sharing her pics here is absurd.
you should be arrested for impersonation!! You could be a bloke or lass, we don't know for sure!! What you're doing is shameless and petty.. I wonder whose instagram account you raided!

Be proud of yourself, stop impersonating that overbleached mgbeke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2016
dareyyyy:
beautiful is an understatement, u look irresistible.
all because of Tonga grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2016
This babe dont have thick skin grin,ignore is d best thing.At least dey havent call u transgender cheesy#u r pretty babe.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by lodphil(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2016
OP u look lyk a semi albino undecided,but dats cool shaaa.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by lodphil(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
you should be arrested for impersonation!! You could be a bloke or lass, we don't know for sure!! What you're doing is shameless and petty.. I wonder whose instagram account you raided!

Be proud of yourself, stop impersonating that overbleached mgbeke
mehn,thought u were suppose to be subtle.Ur bluntness can force someone to luk for d nearest rope.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by iPrevail(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2016
Crazy mofos all over this thread undecided .....Na the babe get una time sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by obiorathesubtle: 8:13am On May 25, 2016
lodphil:
mehn,thought u were suppose to be subtle.Ur bluntness can force someone to luk for d nearest rope.
being subtle was last year's trend bro..
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by sillyNLmods: 8:17am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=AprokoMan post=45944768][/quote]
just noticed that too grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Kaldakinn: 8:19am On May 25, 2016
Eyaaa!!
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:20am On May 25, 2016
how the f??k did i miss all the drama

chai..nairaland people sha; no chill at all

i bet some of you are already sending her pm privately yet bashing her publiclygrin

the babe fine sha
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:

welcome to nairaland baby girl..this is romanceland, you just have to get used to all the bashings.. i must say its part of the initialization process grin

someone suggested you upload a pic holding your name written on a piece of paper and i suggest you do the same so we all can have piece here.
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:30am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
For the jerk who said I bleached, that's me in secondary school... I guess I've been bleaching from time, right? *dickhead*... For the haters, its not new, people hate me immediately they meet me cause they are jealous, I'll share my pictures on this forum so that you can all commit suicide... Go to hell!!!
One question for you ma'am; WHO YOU EPP?
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by lodphil(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
being subtle was last year's trend bro..
OK,old things shall pass away. NO ttime for bullsh#t
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
One question for you ma'am; WHO YOU EPP?
shocked hahhahahhah
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:42am On May 25, 2016
The babe fine o but if she could hold a paper it would help na so I dey chat with man last year happily so I've learned to be skeptical
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2016
selvad:
The babe fine o but if she could hold a paper it would help na so I dey chat with man last year happily so I've learned to be skeptical
shocked, rily? Xo aw did u fynd awt SHE was a MAN grin
Re: Nairalanders Are Hateful by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2016
prettywhitegold:
Hey!

A picture of you holding your moniker written with a pen/marker or you are just another random attention seeker

we have your lots around here,hence the doubt,not cause you think you are pretty,there are girls way finer than does the person on those pictures you uploaded on this forum,they don't do this attention seeking,yet they get recognized.

So if you are new as you claimed,upload your moniker...without this,only sex starved guys will relate with you,the real guys will ignore your rants grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Having Sex With A Man Under His Roof 18+ / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.