Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,817 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated (701 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by kinnkw(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2009
My EX girl friend left me for her ex boyfriend and now she wants me back.
She Keeps calling me every day and night, I was considering taking her back or even being just friends with her,
But i just found out that she cheated on me so many times with different Guys while we dated.
It hurt so bad knowing that, because i really loved her while we were dating and i never cheat on her.
I dont know what to do, I need Help.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2009
i know u love her and all but do u really want the kinda woman that'll screw any guy that wants her?
u seem like a nice guy, stop being a pus and move on with ur life.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Titiw4real: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
dnt take her back.let her continue with her boy friend.have u gotten another one?
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by 190: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
U want 2 take her back isnt it
ure so dumb,sorry 4 callin u dat
didnt u hear that hiv aids xsist or do
u want her 2 spread it 2 u as she has gotten it 4rm other guys
i pity u
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by infogenius(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2009
kinnkw:

My EX girl friend left me for her ex boyfriend and now she wants me back.
She Keeps calling me every day and night, I was considering taking her back or even being just friends with her,
But i just found out that she cheated on me so many times with different Guys while we dated.
It hurt so bad knowing that, because i really loved her while we were dating and i never cheat on her.
I dont know what to do, I need Help.

My guy just forget her.It ain't easy but that decsion will give lasting comfort.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by finemocha(f): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2009
yeah u probably shouldnt give her a 7th or 8th chance because she already blew are 6th chance
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by timilehing(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2009
Must you befriend her?
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by biola44: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
no!
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by blackwood(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
Was in your shoes some months back, I just told her to f*ckoff. Now i'm dating a hotter chick she loved to hate back then.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2009
she LEFT you for someone else (meaning that you were second best) and you still contemplating going back with that animal?! i am sorry to let you know that if she did it once, she will do it again as you are not her top priority (date wise). . . . . . . how long do you think it will last before she finds someone better than you again?
move on with your life and forget about that women FOR GOOD!
PS: i will not even use the cheating part as an excuse for not going back with her because any person who cant see through that one needs SERIOUS help that i am not able to give.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Akinagirl(f): 4:05am On Aug 29, 2009
Let her go. You can do better.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by Amaka1725(f): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2009
Leave her and never look back. She isn't worth your time or energy.
Re: I Was Considering Taking Her Back But I Just Found Out She Cheated by infogenius(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
Amaka1725:

Leave her and never look back. She isn't worth your time or energy.

Simple truth.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Should He Still Marry Her / She's Already Hooked Up How Do I Get Her Persuaded / What Are You Thinking Right Now About Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.