Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** (6043 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Marlvin(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
The old man got himself drunk again.

dunno he's always under this delusion that he's funny.
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by CaptainEColeJr1: 1:52pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^^another angry female.....calm down...madam but y r u angry becoz a nigerian drug dealer waz exposed & singapire police clearly said ibo man brung drug to singapore......i dint say it..the police did....why do homebase niherians like u get upset everytime they arrrrest a nigerian drug dealer....r u proud?...all I simply did waz expose the 419 crack head....did I do somtin wrong? (No oofense)l undecided

Incase you don't know me... I am CaptainEColeJnr.

Ask the mods..they know me too well,they're tired of banning me.

over 4 accounts of mine have been banned

But it doesn't deter me,and I'll erase the sanity out of you

what's the purpose of this thread?.. simple! to promote tribal hate

it only shows you're nothing but a tribal bigot that was begotten from the dustbins..

an animal like you should be left to roam in the wild Sahara

you lack a civil mind,the demographics of your reasoning is very homogeneous ... lack of sense and lack of reasoning joined together

You bloody stalker,you're so good a stalking NL ladies that you don't realise that you're Judy a deranged money!

Oh.. probably you're a drug dealer in Peckham... Good luck.. cuz if you're caught.. you'll be deported to the dust bin you came from

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
TSOM:

Mr.Cork has always been anti-Igbo. He never hides his deep-rooted hatred for them which was why I never believed for once when they accused you of being him last year.

I see. I'm just realising he's a bigot sha. He should better stick to trolling without bigotry.
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

...son ..am a lover not a fighter...the last comment was posted on YouTube by Singapore police...u Dont belief me ..check the footage. And if u have YouTube assess...even the boy admited it(No oofense) undecided

undecided
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
Incase you don't know me... I am CaptainEColeJnr.

Ask the mods..they know me too well,they're tired of banning me.

over 4 accounts of mine have been banned

But it doesn't deter me,and I'll erase the sanity out of you

what's the purpose of this thread?.. simple! to promote tribal hate

it only shows you're nothing but a tribal bigot that was begotten from the dustbins..

an animal like you should be left to roam in the wild Sahara

you lack a civil mind,the demographics of your reasoning is very homogeneous ... lack of sense and lack of reasoning joined together

You bloody stalker,you're so good a stalking NL ladies that you don't realise that you're Judy a deranged money!

Oh.. probably you're a drug dealer in Peckham... Good luck.. cuz if you're caught.. you'll be deported to the dust bin you came from

...my niggga...if u waz hear in London...truss me..i would have reported u to immmigration loooongest time....GUYS like u are a big disgrace to nigeria...Singapore police clearly arrrrested a Nigerian 419 man who break womens heart.. and all becozzz they exposed him...u get angry sayn I disgrace Nigeria...how did i disgrace the Nigerian when he clearly adddddmited he waz IBO and he do fraud...did u see me force him to say any tin?.... Mennnnnn if u waz hear in london...i swaaaar u wud hav beeen deported loooongest time coz we hate 419 people....they are an embbbarassssment to we Londondoners and to our Queeen elizaabeth of Wales...issssit my fault he is IBO or isssit my fault he disgraced Nigeria...or isssit my fault he s IBO?...GROW UP!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^^another angry female.....calm down...madam but y r u angry becoz a nigerian drug dealer waz exposed & singapire police clearly said ibo man brung drug to singapore......i dint say it..the police did....why do homebase niherians like u get upset everytime they arrrrest a nigerian drug dealer....r u proud?...all I simply did waz expose the 419 crack head....did I do somtin wrong? (No oofense)l undecided

If given a gun.

I'll shoot u
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by CaptainEColeJr1: 4:10pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

...my niggga...if u waz hear in London...truss me..i would have reported u to immmigration loooongest time....GUYS like u are a big disgrace to nigeria...Singapore police clearly arrrrested a Nigerian 419 man who break womens heart.. and all becozzz they exposed him...u get angry sayn I disgrace Nigeria...how did i disgrace the Nigerian when he clearly adddddmited he waz IBO and he do fraud...did u see me force him to say any tin?.... Mennnnnn if u waz hear in london...i swaaaar u wud hav beeen deported loooongest time coz we hate 419 people....they are an embbbarassssment to we Londondoners and to our Queeen elizaabeth of Wales...issssit my fault he is IBO or isssit my fault he disgraced Nigeria...or isssit my fault he s IBO?...GROW UP!! undecided
You're more dumber than I thought .. I find it hard to comprehend the fact that you stay in London and you're this dumb undecided

Your comment depicts evidence of illiteracy and lack of exposure

Your writing skills are so crude .. even my six-year old sister will beat you in a spelling bee

You are truly a disgrace to Londoners.. If I were in London,I'd have fished you out and give u a dirty slap.. toddler!

and you said you'd have reported me grin you're a joke .. an immigrant reporting another immigrant .. you must be fluff undecided

If truly you're a Londoner, you'd have been more inclined to racism than tribalism .. you damaged headed mosquito

who knows? you might be living in the streets and collecting unemployment grants from the British government

Dimwitted monkey... tribal fagggot..

You should be my PA .. so I can teach you sense

fluffy morafucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
jboy73:

If given a gun.

I'll shoot u

....musssss every tin wit y home base people all ways be about voulense?....can u now see y u people r 50years behind?..white people Dont behave like that! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by omorttee4u(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
What a shame of we Nigerians to this!
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
omorttee4u:
What a shame of we Nigerians to this!

...bro it s so sad...the shamefull thing about this is that when the eddddddiot boy return to nigeria..he becomes a hero despite the fact that he a moraaaaaaf*kin Drug dealer....and then we have fooools hear on nairaland telln me I am tribalistic?..how can i be tribalistic when I love all women and to be honest, IBO women are usually lightskin and preeeetier...that boy shold fac fireing sqaud!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by EzePromoe: 8:01pm On May 26, 2016
elov:

My baby makydebbie #mimzyfied

Also be #mystified

Check my siggy
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by EzePromoe: 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
i think I'll go for lanicky ....or mimzy...or diasygold or........ lol...i don't know yet
Try Mysticgal. I bet you won't regret it.
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

....musssss every tin wit y home base people all ways be about voulense?....can u now see y u people r 50years behind?..white people Dont behave like that! undecided
Goat.
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
...yeehh..thanks very much..slyisaac we have a new member!!!!!
Chaii. I think am in love with you tis bae..infact you have become permanent secretary of tis Group...grin thanks hun....
Sorry for late reply been small busy all day... sad

Welcome kikayboss..
Congratulations on your MIMZYfication! you are in the right place wink
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 2:48am On May 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Chaii. I think am in love with you tis bae..infact you have become permanent secretary of tis Group...grin thanks hun....
Sorry for late reply been small busy all day... sad

Welcome kikayboss..
Congratulations on your MIMZYfication! you are in the right place wink
awwwnnn thanks....am blushing
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
awwwnnn thanks....am blushing
Lol.. You should I aint kidding...wink thanks soo much...smiley
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol.. You should I aint kidding...wink thanks soo much...smiley
uwc..
Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by MrCork: 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
....ladies...if u looookin or real honnnest trussstin, carrrrin, hard workin, challllengin, God fearin, woman lovin, romantic, sweeet loving, non nigerian loooookin, handsome, cute, shy, edukated, tall, strong like bull, willl not cheat on u & dont do drugs or fraud kinda man........then pliss looook no further.. AM THE MAN FOR U... Mr Cork!!!. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
MrCork:
....ladies...if u looookin or real honnnest trussstin, carrrrin, hard workin, challllengin, God fearin, woman lovin, romantic, sweeet loving, non nigerian loooookin, handsome, cute, shy, edukated, tall, strong like bull, willl not cheat on u & dont do drugs or fraud kinda man........then pliss looook no further.. AM THE MAN FOR U... Mr Cork!!!. wink
lol..non nigerian looking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. / My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.