Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic (977 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by hyman9ja(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2016
Question of The Day ?

A, Too Much digital Life
B, Sex Before Marriage
C Lies and deceit

For me is A. because it leads to B, and C...My opinion though, Whats Yours ?

Please Drop your Comments Below, you could be helping somebody out there.

Follow Us on Twitter and Like Our Facebook Page

Twitter: @loveface3

Faceebook.com/lovesfactory

Whatsapp: 08066824350

Visit >>> lovefac3..com

To get latest articles about relationships, marriage, breakups and how to handle your love life, we are not God but we can help by his grace!

Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2016
#C....once Ur partner caught u lying,cheating & deceiving her then trust is gone...when theres no trust,there's no love... grin cool
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Godfullsam(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
lies and deceit.
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Big4wig(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
All of d above
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2016
C tops them all
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by kossyablaze(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
Can I answer out of the box?
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by zarathustra(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
C for sure
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by hyman9ja(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Can I answer out of the box?

Yea...let's hear it?
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 26, 2016
Cuz girls can't handle the polygamy in us men
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by lovingT(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Cuz girls can't handle the polygamy in us men

U have to be kidding me.
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
lovingT:

U have to be kidding me.
can you deal?
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2016
_bitches ain't loyal undecided
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by lovingT(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
can you deal?

Of course not. I don't share my man. Will you share your babe
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
lovingT:

Of course not. I don't share my man. Will you share your babe
ladies shouldn't be polygamous. They aren't wired to be
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by lovingT(f): 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ladies shouldn't be polygamous. They aren't wired to be

Wasn't aware God created more than one woman for Adam.
Re: What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
lovingT:

Wasn't aware God created more than one woman for Adam.
do you read your bible?

(1) (Reply)

11 funny lamentations synonymous with Nigerians. Are they true? / The First Time A Guy Gist A Girl How Was It / Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. (these People Are Crazy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.