Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26087 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by GboyegaD(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
agarawu23:
smh embarassed

What are you shaking your head over please? I truly don't get it.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Mediapace: 7:43am On May 28, 2016
That 3rd and 4th pics,na you dey there when you small.

And are you sure that is niece not blood sister
Omotayor123:
Celebrating my Niece:* Babalola Kauzara Ife-oluwa A. K. A. Eja Nla grin cheesy

A beautiful Rare Gem. My unofficial comedian. Always curious and inquisitive. I wish you well
And I pray you grow up to fulfill all expectations. Love you cheesy grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On May 28, 2016
glossy6:

Thanks my dear. I saw your angels and was like ...Fine girl, better pikin lol

My regards to them.

Don't mind me oooh. I don't want to be selective and my 14 years old daughter would protest if I post her pic here
I understand grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
That 3rd and 4th pics,na you dey there when you small.

And are you sure that is niece not blood sister
My blood sister pikin is my blood too.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Mediapace: 9:23am On May 28, 2016
I know nau,the girl just resemble you like twin
Omotayor123:
My blood sister pikin is my blood too.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2016
agarawu23:
oh! That's cool. Will you mother my baby ? wink
Lol, nah, you are taken.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, nah, you are taken.
nah, i am single and searching angry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ayobase(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
kolajoo:
Yes when he was a baby but stopped it while his growing

okay
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by saaedlee: 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
banmee:

You have a strange thought process. They are kids. How would you recognise them? What can you do with their pictures? The only way to identify them is if you know their parents. Do you know me for instance? I wonder which cave you migrated from? I can just imagine how miserable your family would be.
Do you have an idea what you IP address can do? Let Aunty Victory know that her kids Kingsley is on the net courtesy of you, I speak not further
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by banmee(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2016
saaedlee:

Do you have an idea what you IP address can do? Let Aunty Victory know that her kids Kingsley is on the net courtesy of you, I speak not further

You don't even know what the phuck you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Eleganza33(f): 11:41pm On May 28, 2016
Happy children's day

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Shaadey: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
holamiday:
I must say this is my favourite thread so far, this year. I could feel so much joy seeing your kids. So many beautiful kids up there. Children are indeed the salt of life.

agarawu23 your daughter is lovely
klassycute that boy is the bomb
Shaadey your niece is beautiful. I love the hausa culture
ijeshaboy i love your baby's hair
salabscholar01 your baby has really bright eyes
kolajoo olayinka is going to be a very handsome man. Trust me.
ireneony yours are on the way
Omotayor123 that girl has swags o
eyekaynoble please dash me your son. I love him already
GODAKPAN grin your son is handsome. Thanks for backing him. He shall grow.
morganist99 your niece is really beautiful
favronke congratulations. That bundle of joy shall grow and take care of you too.
CuteTolex ahhh i'm stealing your son's danshiki
cyara your nephew shall grow

I pray these kids will all grow up to give back to you all the virtues you have instilled in them. Their lives will never be cut short as God lives.

I hope to get married and receive a blessing such as this too. Happy Children's day. Cheers!
Awwwn... Thanks.... Hope you'll invite us sha
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Seungid1(f): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2016
kolajoo:
My son Olayinka. Happy children's day.
He's so cute. See eyes
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Seungid1:

He's so cute. See eyes
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.