Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26086 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
iykebest1:
Happy children's day kid.
is he an albino?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2016
kolajoo:
My son Olayinka. Happy children's day.
he is so cute. pls preserve him for my future daughter. I promise you,she will be pretty.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ayobase(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2016
Dyt:
Happy children's day my sunshine Words can't express how much I am proud of you Mum loves you to the moon and back

Omo iya e.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ayobase(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2016
kolajoo:

Your son on ear ring?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Tamzblaze(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2016
SHOUT OUT TO MY LIL-BIG NIECE@CHINENYE NWANKWO...A.K.A MISS KNOW ALL.....WISHING YOU A HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by tuna4servi(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by willibounce1(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2016
All these beautiful children and ppl are complaining about tomatoes? Abeg make Una dey thank God for Una lives and that of your children. The country is not in a good shape but hopefully things will get better. And to those goats always calling for trouble and bombing pipelines here and there, if e set, how will you protect these lovely children? Make una use Una head o.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by sod09(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
Dis is coming late but better late Dan never
My adopted bae
Happy children's day
Miss u

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by jamex93(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Happy childrens day brother

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by drealnamdy(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my lovely nephews and nieces.. smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Moji12(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's day Love, Mum and Dad adore u!!!

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by cross50(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2016
kolajoo:
Your baby is cute and handsome. May God be with him and may he continue to grow in love and happiness.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iykebest1(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
Vickyydera:
is he an albino?
okwa ina afu ya there?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Happy kids day grin
Awwwwwww,they are both cute, they make my heart melt. God bless them. Are they twins?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
FrankValency:
some ppl can think backward eh, so all the pictures of ur kid u upload on Facebook ,BBM , WhatsApp and co, how many ppl don use am do money ritual.....nansense

my angel

Looking at her pictures just made my uterus leap for joy. She is beautiful, May she grow up in love, joy, happiness and with good health. She will be a blessing to you and her mother.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:34pm On May 27, 2016
lacoach:
Happy children's day to my three amazing children and all other children around the world.
Awwwww, three beautiful and lovely kids, God bless them, may they grow in love and happiness and may they always be your source of blessing.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:35pm On May 27, 2016
alyarmouk:
Happy Children's day mimi n ada. {birthmates}
They are super cute. Send my love to them.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
Paragon311:
Happy children's day my beautiful angels......

Have fun gals....
Cute and pretty babies. May they always bring you happiness. God bless them both.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
Paragon311:
Happy children's day my beautiful angels......

Have fun gals....
Cute and pretty babies. May they always bring you happiness. God bless them both.Amen

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by vivienne1(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day maja!!!

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Finally, meet Erioluwa and Erinoluwa. kiss

You are all special
Wow, those are cute babies you have got here, viewing their picture made my uterus leap for joy. They are beautiful and they have got cute names. May God continue to bless them and may they always be your source of happiness and blessings. Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by tochivitus(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
happy children's day my little man and my cutie cute daughter

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by melodytunes: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children day. My World

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by urchmanx(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day my world. Enjoy your moment.

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ibiyomee(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Wow, those are cute babies you have got here, viewing their picture made my uterus leap for joy. They are beautiful and they have got cute names. May God continue to bless them and may they always be your source of happiness and blessings. Congratulations ma
Amen!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Mjshexy(f): 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Awwwwwww,they are both cute, they make my heart melt. God bless them. Are they twins?
Awww thanks pretty, Amen. Yea they re twins(ibeji) smiley

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Rotji(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day my sweet lovely daughters. Iva giving support to Pemun yesterday on her school's cultural day. I love you dung to

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Awww thanks pretty, Amen. Yea they re twins(ibeji) smiley
Awwwww, God bless them both, they will grow and be fruitful. Amen

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
ayobase:

Omo iya e.

Yes ooo padi mi

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by FrankValency(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Looking at her pictures just made my uterus leap for joy. She is beautiful, May she grow up in love, joy, happiness and with good health. She will be a blessing to you and her mother.
Amennnnnnnn. Such cutie for you jaree
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
iykebest1:
okwa ina afu ya there?
is he your son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.