Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26093 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Jamean(f): 3:43pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
how u look like dear. I have already added dimples and a left hand. Am thinking of putting glasses and blue eyes. Hmmmmmmm this is why people should put their pics

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
Jamean:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmmm, not a good enough response. Not my kind. Simply unfollowing. Cheers
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ruq: 3:49pm On May 27, 2016
This thread makes you want to stop pulling out.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by bukkieara(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2016
love u plenry baby....muah

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by fpeter(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
If you have billions without a kid to succeed u, you came a wasted life *fact" (some will argue )

This is so insensitive. You think anyone in their right senses would like to leave this world without children?
Do you know the lengths people go to have children I am an example of someone who has been TTC..and
i find this your statement very insensitive. If God has blessed you with children, be grateful and say no more!

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
Greatness22.. Where is my baby pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by edyfa(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my little niece

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by adetunjibolatit(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to all Children both
home and abroad. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ahcu2(f): 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day my Angel

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by greatness22(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
Greatness22.. Where is my baby pix
She's with her mum. It's a long story TAYO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by dietsono(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2016
Wishing my lovely kids a happy children's day

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 4:16pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
She's with her mum. It's a long story TAYO.
You can make it short grin
Never the less, a baby such as this should be with her mum.. All you have to do is to take responsibility.
My warmest regards to her wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by nikkylara: 4:16pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my lovely son. love you plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Adeevah(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Princess 'Adeevah' and Prince 'Mukhtar'...Daddy love you both

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by greatness22(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:

You can make it short grin
Never the less, a baby such as this should be with her mum.. All you have to do is to take responsibility.
My warmest regards to her wink
She's much bigger now.

Yeah, she's my responsibility. And her greetings to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by nikkylara: 4:26pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my lovely son. l love u plenty

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by nikkylara: 4:31pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day son. love you plenty

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
These are my angels, Aminat and Farida.

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by DobleO7: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's to Nairalanders kids

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by rezzy: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to Kaka and Kiki. Grow in the fear of God.

Happy Birthday to my big sister. Faith Esuo. May the Lord continue to bless and uphold you. Wishing you many fruitful years ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
These are my angels, Aminat and Farida. Happy Children Day.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
To my niece who is a year older today and been children's day celebration... I say Happy birthday...

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
My daughter Similoluwa, whose birthday happens to be today. Mum loves you loadzzz..

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Hatrik(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ayaba2015(f): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
I love you darling

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by chopnuckle(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day EreifeOluwa Adeyanju. Age with grace.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Awaja(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Shout to Agile Nephew, wabolos" Always smart Happy childrens day to and to sis.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Awaja(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
Shout to Agile Nephew, wabolos" Always smart Happy childrens day to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
fpeter:
If you have billions without a kid to succeed u, you came a wasted life *fact" (some will argue )

This is so insensitive. You think anyone in their right senses would like to leave this world without children?
Do you know the lengths people go to have children I am an example of someone who has been TTC..and
i find this your statement very insensitive. If God has blessed you with children, be grateful and say no more!
hello Mrs, if i were u, I won't take it too personal. I understand your plight and I must confess I am touched with your situation and I know God almighty has the power to do things and He will answer your prayers soon.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by yemoxyl(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Childrens Day to My Wonderful Niece
Love u very much kiss

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Quossy(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
Happy childrens day, even to my unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SKAMM(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day to my niece "Peculiar". Love you like crazy #although she's bigger now than pic shown below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / Women, Childbirth And Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.