Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26088 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
sod09:
Dis is coming late but better late Dan never
My adopted bae
Happy children's day
Miss u
you are lucky to have adopted such a beauty,most adopted babies end up ugly.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by prettyslimme(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
Much love I gat for u princess. Happy childrens day.

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by omeiza1979(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO MY CUTIES.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
May all my future children be prettier than me and my hussy in Jesus Christ name Amen. I love cute children, you just can't get mad at them when they are so cute.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
tushburg:
Happy children's day to my pearls
hot wife.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my nephew Abraham

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
FrankValency:
Amennnnnnnn. Such cutie for you jaree
thank you sir
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by amakazodos: 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
happy children's day to my unborn baby on the way. I cant wait to celebrate the next children's day with u. love u loads
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iykebest1(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
Vickyydera:
is he your son?
Chidera why re u so inquisitive?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Cute and pretty babies. May they always bring you happiness. God bless them both.Amen
Anty, u just dey greet everybody here. You go like small pikin o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by GboyegaD(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
fpeter:
If you have billions without a kid to succeed u, you came a wasted life *fact" (some will argue )

This is so insensitive. You think anyone in their right senses would like to leave this world without children?
Do you know the lengths people go to have children I am an example of someone who has been TTC..and
i find this your statement very insensitive. If God has blessed you with children, be grateful and say no more!

You need not bother over such childish comment. Each individual has a right to what he or she wants and if anyone chooses not to have kids, it is not his business. Let him rant all he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
agarawu23:
Anty, u just dey greet everybody here. You go like small pikin o
Lol, yes ooooo, no be small, Infact, I just returned a sleepy one to her mum and she was crying, she didn't want me to leave her cos she likes playing, she likes someone throwing her up and down, she no dey no say hand dey always pain person, lol. But she is super cute. Seeing babies make my uterus leap for joy and I always pray to God to give me beautiful kids when the right time comes, besides your daughter is lovely and she is all grown up. send my love to her.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
iykebest1:
Chidera why re u so inquisitive?
I dunno, I guess am like that cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by glossy6(f): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
My childrenses are too grown and flenty to be showcased here. HCD
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2016
glossy6:
My childrenses are too grown and flenty to be showcased here. HCD
Awwshh.. My regards to them.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by glossy6(f): 12:00am On May 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Awwshh.. My regards to them.

Thanks my dear. I saw your angels and was like ...Fine girl, better pikin lol

My regards to them.

Don't mind me oooh. I don't want to be selective and my 14 years old daughter would protest if I post her pic here
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iykebest1(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
I dunno, I guess am like that cheesy
like what? The kid or the inquisitive type?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:17am On May 28, 2016
Happy children's day Divine

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by AminuRano87(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2016
Yara Manyan Gobe

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2016
happy children's day Divine

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 1:01am On May 28, 2016
iykebest1:
like what? The kid or the inquisitive type?
you no dey see my pix? which kind....
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 1:11am On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Your baby is cute and handsome. May God be with him and may he continue to grow in love and happiness.
Thanks, amen! God bless you too
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 1:13am On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
he is so cute. pls preserve him for my future daughter. I promise you,she will be pretty.
Lol okay.. booked grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2016
ayobase:

Your son on ear ring?
Yes when he was a baby but stopped it while his growing
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iykebest1(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
you no dey see my pix? which kind....
oh, my bad. You re beautiful.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ReachHard: 1:28am On May 28, 2016

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:41am On May 28, 2016
kolajoo:
Thanks, amen! God bless you too
Amen, you are welcome.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 4:44am On May 28, 2016
GboyegaD:

You need not bother over such childish comment. Each individual has a right to what he or she wants and if anyone chooses not to have kids, it is not his business. Let him rant all he wants to.
smh embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On May 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, yes ooooo, no be small, Infact, I just returned a sleepy one to her mum and she was crying, she didn't want me to leave her cos she likes playing, she likes someone throwing her up and down, she no dey no say hand dey always pain person, lol. But she is super cute. Seeing babies make my uterus leap for joy and I always pray to God to give me beautiful kids when the right time comes, besides your daughter is lovely and she is all grown up. send my love to her.
oh! That's cool. Will you mother my baby ? wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by banmee(m): 5:47am On May 28, 2016
saaedlee:
This shouldn't be encouraged at all, do you know what you are exposing your kids or siblings to?
If as adults and NL members, we find it difficult to upload our true images, why then should we be encouraged to upload images of little and underage kids for Christ sake our loved ones? Nah, I strongly object to this and ths MOD should be warned on placing such topics on FP.

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, etc.

Dont ban me for airing my opinion though.

You have a strange thought process. They are kids. How would you recognise them? What can you do with their pictures? The only way to identify them is if you know their parents. Do you know me for instance? I wonder which cave you migrated from? I can just imagine how miserable your family would be.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 6:30am On May 28, 2016
iykebest1:
oh, my bad. You re beautiful.
tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.