Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture (59099 Views)

Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Yuneehk(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Ai no even date you again sef,am not dating again .
So if i mistakenly use j.uhan's pic as my d.pics,you too will hang up with v.izkiz/cu.tehector

You're really troublesome! If you use the lady's photo, then I'll be forced to take selfies with the guys smiley
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Mediapace: 8:53am On May 27, 2016
Take selfies with guys not even photo wink

You're wicked OO,KUKU HUG THE GUY THEN grin

Yuneehk:

You're really troublesome! If you use the lady's photo, then I'll be forced to take selfies with the guys smiley
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by lovingT(f): 9:00am On May 27, 2016
Hmmm...... when it happens I will know how I will feel.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by iPrevail(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2016
I knew she was doing it to get my attention. I acted indifferent.. As though I didn't even see the pic self.. Chatted with her naturally.

I follow do my own.. Uploaded my exes pic. The girl fine scatta. cheesy ...My gf stopped talking to me for a week

Girls are so damn complicated. But then who cares?! sad

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Harmored(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
My ex Gf did It, I reacted like :::

When I did mine, this was her reaction ::: cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2016
Happened to me before... I begin para and she quickly took down the pix

Mi o raye radarada ni temi

2 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Eberex(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2016
But after the picture comes Happy birthday to................
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by LydayBobo(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
This should be moved to kiddies conner. Ops! My bad today is children's day.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by ClintonDal(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
See gobe o Using someone else as your dp is not a crime unless you have something going on with that person, then we have a problem.
The one that vexes me is when someone questions me about my personal message/update, like are you for real tho undecided undecided my world doesn't revolve around you 24/7, take a chill pill and act a bit mature... besides I believe there are subtle ways to get the answers you need.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by duullie88(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
A lot of still believe a relationship is for two ppl in love lol, .. a relationship is simply a game either u play it or get played.. WORD of advice don't love ur partner more or else u have lost the game ..ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

If u planning to use a pic of a chic or guy without ur partner even asking u y u did it... Simple ,add a status of get well soon, happy birthday, congrats, on ur account for like 5 hrs before adding ur desired pic.. rem to add a fake name to d status msg..

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by greatiyk4u(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I experienced this before...my x used to put the pic of his first love & told me it was his sister so dig deeper & only to found out, it was his first gf who's trying to make up there long lost relationship..

I didn't think twice..I blocked him everywhere... cool

I hate drama in a relationship.

Meaning you must have had a lot of ex(es) since you can't manage that little situation............any way u still remainmy online crush anyday any time
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by kilode100(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
LydayBobo:
This should be moved to kiddies conner. Ops! My bad today is children's day.

I swear down!!
See juvenile replies, he can upload miss india or oby ezekwesili pic, so far e dey bring chop MONEY, I care not!!!

Smh* Happy kiddies day to all of una o...

Ndi ara cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by goodlifehyd(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
Fayose never pay am for over 5months, the dude is on another level of hunger
Yuneehk:

Question: How do you feel when your boyfriend/girlfriend puts someone else's picture as D.P?
Answer: Hell NO!!.
Hunie is everything okay? cry

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by GraceBestowed(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2016
It is disrespectful for a person to esteem another person over their husband/wife. Anyone who sees this any other way needs to focus on building some self worth.

No mature person would want to play such games with the one they supposedly love. Age does not equate to maturity!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2016
TrueHeart365:
my girlfriend used to do it to make me jealous. and having experienced it before, i got very beautiful pics of some fine gals and started posting them.

omo she confronted me o. till today na only her family members she dey usegrin.
that's the only way out bro and they are always the first to start the game.
Stvpid naija girls

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by gagzee(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2016
I got to be a pussy to be bothered about who she uses as her dp...if u cheating, just be smooth with it n dnt get caught,,,,love my ass
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by AmAlbert(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2016
Simple, as she use another guy pic as her dp, den me go find one of her pic, edit am, come write Big [size=14pt] RIP [/size] on top, still carry am do my dp, NA only her go use her hand change am

Yinmu

Onwekwerenu ihe no n'uwa a

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by tahir01(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2016
She can put a chimp pic for all i care. Don't disturb my self with things i have no control over.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2016
GraceBestowed:
It is disrespectful for a person to esteem another person over their husband/wife. Anyone who sees this any other way needs to focus on building some self worth.

No mature person would want to play such games with the one they supposedly love. Age does not equate to maturity!
pls are you married?
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by KillaBeans(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
I once used a female friends pic as my profile pic during her birthday. I uploaded the pic first and my status didn't load in time. Funny thing is my girlfriend saw it and saved the pic. She didn't ask me. She visited me one day and I was browsing through her pictures only for me to see the pic. It was kind of funny to me, so I asked her why she did it and that was when she busted......... Na God saved me dat day. If to say I write my explanation down, e for reach 20pages

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Meaning you must have had a lot of ex(es) since you can't manage that little situation............any way u still remainmy online crush anyday any time

grin tnxxx...

I can stay for ages not being in a relationship grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by wiloy2k8(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

It wasn't me grin..it was my alter ego ...lol

I'm juz allergic to liars & cheaters . I can't stand to these type of ppol...

Hehehehejehe . Dont u lie
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by GraceBestowed(f): 10:01am On May 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
pls are you married?
No I am not.

Side note: your name is quite offensive. :-/
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by harsysky(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2016
The best thing to do is to understand that you've lost in that game of chess/throne.

I wouldn't block her in my Opinion, I will only become happier and show her that side of me that has always been yearning to come out. I don't think I'll even allow that other side of me to surface cos I'm mature now. I will simply tell her, " Go and be happy. You were wonderful when we dated and I'll always respect you for that."

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:

grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:

grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
harsysky:
The best thing to do is to understand that you've lost in that game of chess/throne.

I wouldn't block her in my Opinion, I will only become happier and show her that side of me that has always been yearning to come out. I don't think I'll even allow that other side of me to surface cos I'm mature now. I will simply tell her, " Go and be happy. You were wonderful when we dated and I'll always respect you for that."

You are really matured
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2016
DP Wars... Lol..

Well, It depends on what appears on his/her status Update... It might be a Birthday wish and/or a Graduation message... Thing is: It all depends on the motive behind the DP...

If it's just a DP with no Status referring to the reasons above, Then Its a silly mind game...

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2016
cbrass:

grin
Na so baba cheesy
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2016
The way you mortals go ape when giving vent to your petty relationship witterings is surefire in having me recoil in guffaw. grin

Estharfabian.
@yourlastdiaryupdate—I guess you were talking about issues like this? grin

I don't see any biggie in your significant other using people's pics on his/her DP.
In case you've forgotten, you do not OWN him/her.

If you've got a bee in your bonnet over trivial stuffs like this then you're really insecure, and what you need to do is work immensely on your self-esteem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2016
GraceBestowed:
No I am not.

sorry i asked that cos i have prowled through your profiles and briefly went through your comments and could deduce that youre an elegant and natured esteemed lady of an immensed honour. You have the fear of God embedded in you just like me.
Well as for my name, i'm sorry but what instigated and motivated my name was due to the moderator's "Ultra Vires" and excessive ban on me.
Sorry pls may i really know you cos i feel you gotta imbue morals in me cos Iron Sharpeneth Iron. Thanks. Pls reply cos i'll be anticipating.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2016
GraceBestowed:
No I am not.

Pls marry me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.