Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture (59104 Views)

Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
If it's not family I feel it's disrespectful and breeds lack of trust in a budding relationship

It happened to me but I realize a mature guy who respects my feelings will always have my heart
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Princepoint(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
i hate girl who plays a role in a relationship because they re not for real
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by sammyogboso(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
My bae did dat once I was lik "ur frd is handsome buh nt more dan me" she immediately changed it nd told me y she uploaded de pix, I cant do it so don't do it 2me tho it means nttin buh it's showin lack of respect 4de orda partner
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by edetty(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
honestly to me,what I do is not give a damm,I hardly even care,mine even does it with status update, sometimes it's birthdays, other times its to get the person's attention, other times like back in the days of 2go,,the update will get alot of mutual friends talking and debating publicly, i just never cared what rocks her boat,it's just a pic and update to me not her heart,besides she uploads mind quite frequently too,,I never asked why or who,I just chat normal,and she one day commended me for ignoring and never getting jealous over the petty part of her profiles,,,,so that's just me
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Menzy86(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
I NEVER fall 4 pranks and make myself predictable. Its d worst way to deal wit women in a rship. Happened to me in d past n I simply IGNORED it. When she got tired, she took down d pix n I never mentioned anythn about it. Its simply immature and definitely one step towards d door if u try such wit me. But I'll never say.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Menzy86(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
enshi:

Pls make sure you read this english over again and correct all the blonders....
"Blunders" my friend. Look b4 u correct!
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Coolguy89(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
Thank God say am single,i can use anybody pic i want.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by gevans(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

You're really troublesome! If you use the lady's photo, then I'll be forced to take selfies with the guys smiley
I would like to use ur pic as my dp hope u wouldn't mind?

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by missyge(f): 12:11am On May 28, 2016
princealexndre:
How Do You Feel When Your Bf/gf Put Someone Else Pix Up As D.P?

seriously this thing happens a lot,i don't know if they just want the jealousy to flow....a girl did it to me while i was a lil younger nd foolish i guess,nd i broke up with her Asap
If i knw d persn as his frnd of family members, or d persn os celebrating her bday,,fine...Anythg asides that, il ask o..
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by fullz: 12:52am On May 28, 2016
when she did it, I asked who the n!@ was and she said "twas a friend". I replied with an ok.
2 can always play and I left to coach the female soccer team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.