Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture (59105 Views)

Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by NemzySeries(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin tnxxx...
I can stay for ages not being in a relationship grin
Rock of ages
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by enshi(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
horexy:

Mr English teacher, d correct word is 'blunders'. 'Blonders' doesn't exist.
Mumu that was a typo error... Shorthand if you may call it
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by alexmakaay(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2016
There was a time my sweety annoyed me, after all pleading fell on deaf ears. I decided to try my last chance::: I uploaded a pics of my beautiful cousin.
did you know her reply ...."I know you love me, so u can upload d pics of any girl.. I'm not bothered" that's how we reconciled.
Uploading pictures of another lady or man isn't a big deal for partners that really trust each other.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Hadeep: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Hahaha
Have u ever intentionally want to hurt and make someone feel bad?
And realizing He/She doesn't give a fvck.
Then it backfire and u got angry over y he/she did not react.

That's how it goes for me. I give her mood of I don't care. And watch her get jealous either.
No mature person does that.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by macaranta(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2016
Let it slide ...by not sending,you make her soul troubled.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by goodnewscliff(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

I never cheated on my relationship ..I'm this faithful girl grin grin grin

I believe in honestly no matter what...
honesty trust faithfulness loyalty respect and above all love are what makes a relationship last 4ever....anything less dan dat its a "wreckingship".....pls continue in ur belief..its so needed and required....;#STUFF MONEY CANNOT BUY#
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

honesty my dear
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
DonMilano:
Babe u dey vex oo
some guys just feel it is fun playing mind games
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by NemzySeries(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2016
I fink our partners use d opposite sex on deir dps eida 4 a geniue reason or jst to get deir partners jealous but on ma part if ma fiancee/gf/lover using anoda guy's pix as deir dp i'll honestly ignore it & neva to speak abt it rada i'll use pix of me & ma dad swimming,lying on mum's lap or chilling with any family member to relax ma mind......itz a relationship not a competition

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by pendusky(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I experienced this before...my x used to put the pic of his first love & told me it was his sister so i dig deeper,do my research & only to find out, it was his first gf who's trying to make up their long lost relationship..

I didn't think twice..I blocked him everywhere... cool

I hate drama in a relationship.

And you loose grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Engrobiorah(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
My Ex would put a guy's pix and tell me they are playing "truth or dare" cry cry
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Sgwash: 12:34pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

Question: How do you feel when your boyfriend/girlfriend puts someone else's picture as D.P?
Answer: Hell NO!!.
Hunie is everything okay? cry
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by hebenezher(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
missingrib:
it always annoying,I hate drama in relationship
then we both ain't compatible. Meanwhile, drama makes relationship more lively at times.... I'm a die hard fan of mind game/drama. I'm chronic drama king.. Geez!
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by issylarry(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
missingrib:
you lost your rib
Yes,guez its u*smilin*
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by missingrib(f): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
hebenezher:
then we both ain't compatible. Meanwhile, drama makes relationship more lively at times.... I'm a die hard fan of mind game/drama. I'm chronic drama king.. Geez!
geez
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by hebenezher(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
missingrib:
geez
you'd be surprised! But that's my personality
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Funjosh(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2016
yoged:
my babe hardly come online ..Na so I use one babe I dey woo like that for bbm. Na pran pran (ping) sound I hear . not even a greeting . who is that girl and how did you know feyi ( the gurl name ) . I was shocked . had to lie ni ooooo. since then , I don't use any girls pics expect my siblings . one thing I appreciate about her . she had never use a guy pics on her dp except her relatives .

No wonder u even dey hide your own do for girls. grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
I had a friend who always did this, he wanted to date me and I wasn't interested , he would put up my pix and would never not even once use his gfs pix. I got tired and told him to stop It.... I don't want one gf to pour acid on my facesad
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by theEYe21(f): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
The best thing is just to ignore, when you ignore it pains them more because it shows that you don't care, but if you revenge, it shows that you care and its paining you. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2016
esosa993:
I had a friend who always did this, he wanted to date me and I wasn't interested , he would put up my pix and would never not even once use his gfs pix. I got tired and told him to stop It.... I don't want one gf to pour acid on my facesad
How are you doing
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
esosa993:
Hello how are you doing
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by CoCoLav(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
Grace.Bestowed:
It is disrespectful for a person to esteem another person over their husband/wife. Anyone who sees this any other way needs to focus on building some self worth.

No mature person would want to play such games with the one they supposedly love. Age does not equate to maturity!

I agree completely. The first thing I think of when that happens is disrespect and mind games. Why would you want to make your partner jealous? to what end? It makes your partner feel insecure especially if he/she cannot measure up to that person and that may be the beginning of the end of that relationship. Once the seed of doubt is sown, it continues to germinate.

Only my family members go on my DP, I do not have time for mind games, a person just has to outgrow some things.

1 Like

Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by butanep(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nobody will ever agree he/she cheat in a relationship until he/she is caught in the scene.

I understand you but you have lied.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by rahman3853(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
no be today...I suggest u get used to it...she isnt ur wife yet is she....and if she is, still get used to it, else u go gve ursef High BP for no reason or commit sucide or murder for no meaning
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
It makes me very jealous, only players does dat mostly, u hardly knw their real babe
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by TheSunSon: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah..i juz blocked his ass everywhere (all social media),I bet his rotten ass was wondering what happened while I went MIA grin
You still angry,bet you like the guy,or just mad he he liked his ex better.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
2dugged:
he will have to explain how he knows her, and why he feels there is a need to use her pix as his dp,infact i told my ex "if it's not her birthday, then you have no business using her pix",he wanted to try that my friends do it shi.t with me,I had to remind him, I was dating him and not his friend,he dared me,and used a girl's dp at night thinking I was asleep, I simply screen shot it,and then next morning it was a show down, this is someone who barely uses my pix as his dp,that was the end of the relationship, I don't have time for nonsense

This is funny o, dont worry I will use your pics as all my dps if you will let me wink
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
TheSunSon:

You still angry,bet you like the guy,or just mad he he liked his ex better.

"Angry" word is not in my dictionary of life nor jealousy...I wasn't raised to feel this negative attitudes.tnx for my mom wink

Blocking someone doesn't mean Ur angry...it only means Ur avoiding ppol that doesn't suit on Ur lifestyle...
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by cbrass(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2016
darichlife:
;DVery funny, it happens to me several times, but truth is depends on your level of trust and emotional intelligence. when I see that I just smile and use someone I don't even know. u knw those sexy models from instagram with bikinis.

Ahahahaha you wicked o grin grin grin
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by professore(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I experienced this before...my x used to put the pic of his first love & told me it was his sister so i dig deeper,do my research & only to find out, it was his first gf who's trying to make up their long lost relationship..

I didn't think twice..I blocked him everywhere... cool

I hate drama in a relationship.
Nice one
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by professore(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
You did right. Ain't nobody have time for mind games.

I'd need answers, naturally. To know who that is & why. If it smells like a game, then I have no problem breaking up over that. Don't need someone who makes me feel like I'm in a competition.
God bless u.
Re: When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture by professore(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
There is nothing wrong in doing that na.... Since she believes I must be a damn fool whose feelings should not be respected, its only decent to leave her for the hunk on her dp. Need time for iranu
I guess u meant no time,nice contribution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.