Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology (5505 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so you mean you'll wait for 20something years before you leave? shocked

For 20something years you'll endure shame violence and reproach? shocked

How are you sure you won't have died before then? shocked

When you can still walk out with the children when you're still alive

I'm sure that was the same thing titi said When she was alive

Not knowing that sitting there will help your sons learn boxing so that When they grow up they will continue from where daddy stopped and the girls will think all men are violent because that is what she's used to seeing and she'll go into marriage expecting her husband to be violent
Am not saying its right to work urself up because of a man...but everyone has a reason for what ever choice or decision made/make...and dey also know what d choices dey made/make would lead to....so if dey are comfortable with d outcome of events....who am I to judge, but I knw dat no one enjoys being miserable...
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On May 30, 2016
Bomz:

Am not saying its right to work urself up because of a man...but everyone has a reason for what ever choice or decision made/make...and dey also know what d choices dey made/make would lead to....so if dey are comfortable with d outcome of events....who am I to judge, but I knw dat no one enjoys being miserable...
indeed

Many more women will go 6feets under the ground in a brutal manner with mentalities like this

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by Ishilove: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
cococandy:
You realize that someone's child?

You recommend using her as a sexual bait.
What's wrong with you?

Never quote him, please. He is notorious for the most brainless comments imaginable. The other time he was asking people to check the stomachs of elderly women in their streets to know who among the mamas are 'fit' in their old age.
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by HornyTiwa(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
quivah:

Lol you can imagine.
He might not have gotten this worse if he can just admit hes a miserable dumba.s.s
You will be surprised, a lady also shares his view..
That's just a bitter woman,who probably has a dog for a husband,

some people don't really understand the effects of child
molestation /abuse until it happens to their own children
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by quivah(f): 6:20am On May 31, 2016
HornyTiwa:
That's just a bitter woman,who probably has a dog for a husband

some people don't really understand the effects of child
molestation /abuse until it happens to their own children
And the solution to such effect if it eventually happens to their own child, is to use the same child as a bait.
Only few are roaming indeed.
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by cococandy(f): 7:38am On May 31, 2016
Lol
Ishilove:

Never quote him, please. He is notorious for the most brainless comments imaginable. The other time he was asking people to check the stomachs of elderly women in their streets to know who among the mamas are 'fit' in their old age.
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
no man dare try this shiit on me, his head will be on a spike.
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by johnson232: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vickyydera:
no man dare try this shiit on me, his head will be on a spike.
shut up and stop saying what u cant do.... as small as u are...
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
johnson232:

shut up and stop saying what u cant do.... as small as u are...
look at who is talking, you don't even know me and what am capable of.
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by johnson232: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vickyydera:
look at who is talking, you don't even know me and what am capable of.
what are u capable of?
how many people have u killed?
just pray u dont end up with the wrong person...
Re: Man Batters His Wife And Demands For An Apology by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2016
johnson232:

what are u capable of?
how many people have u killed?
just pray u dont end up with the wrong person...
I won't kill him but he will suffer. I dont kill abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law / I Am Fed Up With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.