Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. (897 Views)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Am really thinking of changing. Boys and girls see me as a nice guy and try to take advantage of that. Why do people really shun nice guys when they really want to enter a commited relationship with them?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by ronald4lif(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
Who nice guy epp?

Buddy, you don't have to be nice, not so tough either. Just be in-between and a principled man who doesn't entertain crap. The more nice you are the more b1tches play you around and manipulate you. Grow some pair and stop availing yourself to be played.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Who nice guy epp?

Buddy, you don't have to be nice, not so tough either. Just be in-between and a principled man who doesn't entertain crap. The more nice you are the more b1tches play you around and manipulate you. Grow some pair and stop availing yourself to be played.

Gratitude
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by dharay99: 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
0ya become a baddo na. cool

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by iamdurent(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2016
Follow me.

I'll teach u HW to become a bad guy and get rid of all good traits.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
Remain Nice please

We still need people like you..

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by slimthugchimee(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:
Am really thinking of changing. Boys and girls see me as a nice guy and try to take advantage of that. Why do people really shun nice guys when they really want to enter a commited relationship with them?
seriously i have tried everything i could, wearing earrings doing dreadlocks even my nickname but no matter what all them go just talk say i dont look tough in the eye.....it really annoys me angry

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2016
iamdurent:
Follow me.

I'll teach u HW to become a bad guy and get rid of all good traits.

Ok just did that
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
seriously i have tried everything i could, wearing earrings doing dreadlocks even my nickname but no matter what all them go just talk say i dont look tough in the eye.....it really annoys me angry

True o. Me i nor wan nice again o. Especially to girls. My fellow guys dey even vex for me say i too dey treat girls like i be pastor. Na i believe them coz girls deserve no shitt of respect at all.
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Trying to be nice (9ice) they make you feel Tony's Pain (Tony Payne)

My brother, na ruggedy baba sure pass else your career go end like 9ice

Those wey play 'Mr nice' yesterday, where dem dey today?
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
HMM U BETTER BE NICE
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMM U BETTER BE NICE
Why?
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2016
Onogueks:
Why?
IT PAYS TO BE NICE
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmm.
it isnt about wearing earrings and dreadlocks. it is about character. Am a slim built guy but all my female friends know better than to mess with my feelings because I have driven it into their psyche that of every shiit u try with me. have got better reprisals actions. and also try to cultivate the art of keeping your emotions in check around the opposite sex. girls are more attracted to the guy that they aren't too sure of his feelings.
Re: Tired Of Being Seen As A Nice Guy. by Onogueks(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
it isnt about wearing earrings and dreadlocks. it is about character. Am a slim built guy but all my female friends know better than to mess with my feelings because I have driven it into their psyche that of every shiit u try with me. have got better reprisals actions. and also try to cultivate the art of keeping your emotions in check around the opposite sex. girls are more attracted to the guy that they aren't too sure of his feelings.
I will do just that

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Bikini Clad Girl Enjoy Kissing, Dancing, And Romancing / When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place / Love Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.