Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28738 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ayobase(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
SURE, Why Not!

SOME nairalanders are hypocrite.
the atrocity some commits is worse
than sleeping with a 16yrs old lad/lass!

I have seen a lot and heard a lot!

Some are just here to cause confusion
out of nothing at all!

What is wrong with dating a 16yrs old girl
if u have no uterior motive of using&dumping her!

Some 16yrs old girls are FAR better than some 24yrs old girl.

Environment matters my people!
Going out with some is like taking advantage
cos they are not well exposed and some are TIGHT!

Where one lives, what one reads
and who one pallies with determine how
one is gonna be in the few days to come.

Will u date a 24 yrs old gel from a village?
Will u date a 24 yrs old gel that aint planning
future with u?
some nairalanders are even nagging about
some girls behaviourS!

My aunt is 10yrs younger than her husband,
and it looks so lovely.
I remembered those days that she will send me to him!

Many many many questions, but,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ucnduka(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
Felt I should add my voice to this topic n I wld like the poster to consider the following: 1. No matter what anyone on NL says,d final decision is yours so u really have 2 think this relationship thru.2.ask urself some qxns like:what 2 I want 4rm this?if u claim 2 lv her,I blive u wld think abt d effects of d relatnship(sexual or not) on her future.also,wld u b proud 2 show her to ur friends n family as u wld an older girl?u said she claims she luvs u believe me,it may likely be a crush that wld fade away wen she sees a more older or younger man;wld b ready 2 hv ur hrt broken by a far younger girl?like I said b4 tink dis thru n don't make a mistake, if u go ahead 2 sleep wit her imagine d same scenario of ur future 16yr old daughter wit an older man.so let ur good conscience come into play.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by 4mation: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2009
mehn the gal is only 16 if she is very matured at the age of 16 there is nothing wrong in datin her cuz age is just a numb period.At the sametime if she is ready 2 get shagged i will give it a shot.but on a more serious note just take ur tym and think it thru if u re down4 it, hardluck bro
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by scholarsG: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
well, tithe as a matter of fact she may seems very intelligent but too young to be in this type of relationship considering the age gap btw both of you. because in no time u will be getting ready to settle down, and let's say that happen in the next four years, by then she will be 20 and might not be able to rock life as much as ladies of her age. in which after marriage you may now look too old for her and she will probably be looking for somebody of her age range. in nut shell she might not be the best option for u
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by EDOYORUBA: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
Scholars g . Real real talk my man. Theres nothing wrong if she,s mature and they are in love but hey as u say, In four year time when he,s ready to settle and start a family. she probably wont be on it. Especially goin by what most of her girlfriends that age are up to.(and girlfriends can be a bad influence most times) and she also feels like she needs to explore the world a bit and spread her wings. So il say. think carefully of what ur about to do. maybe be friends with her till she,s about 19ish, That way uv got to know her a lot more and know how u really feel." because rite now it mite be "Lust" rather than love. maybe she has a big apple booty, big boobs and damn u just wana hit it. BUT BELIEVE ME BRO IN THE LONG RUN IT AINT WORTH IT.

Peace!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by 9inch: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
juvy lord, r u dat gameless, adults don finish 4 outside?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by symbian03(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
the amaka
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chiogo(f): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
9inch:

I wonder oo.

It's funny 'cause there are so many guys like him on this thread. Na wa!!! Imagine being a pedophile and not knowing it.  sad very sad.
If you don't see anything wrong with a 28-yr-old man dating a 16-yr-old girl, then something is seriously wrong with you.  angry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by 9inch: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chubistone: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
Well, am forced to comment on this issue because am kinda like in d same situation.
Just that am a bit younger that 28, but d girl is 16 (intelligent, matured and all that)
You cannot truly undastand a situation, unless your in it,
so pple say what they feel based on what they think/believe (dont blame them)
Anyways, believing your itentions are sincere, there's nothing wrong with it.
Just be careful how are go about it, especially in public.
Take it slowly, while u wait for her to get older (18 at least).
Make her undastand dat u feel thesame (if u do), by showing care and giving her attention, encouragement,etc
By the time she's ripe, u guys would have evaluated wer u are now, from wer u started off,
and then both if u will know wer the future leads to.
Cheers.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by abhosts(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2009
The girl is most likely 14-and-a-half. You probably adjusted her age upwards to win some kind of sympathy.  grin

It appears to me that you are intimidated by females your age, so that is why you make up this "mature" alibi. How I wish she has brothers your age to keep you in check.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ayobase respect for that comment wink
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by EDOYORUBA: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
People, People, People. This is going too far now. The man simply asked for advice and opinions regarding his issue. There is no need to persecute , condemn and criticize him whatsover. Everyone in life is entitled to what choices they make and from what i can gather here, the most common advice here is that 16 aint illegal in most countries, but its best for him to wait about a year or two till she gets to about 18/19. But the question is? Does he love her enuff to wait?, Does he lover her enuff to be loyal?, and also ,the chances of her meeting someone her age in the near future is very high(especially wen she starts college or uni), so she mite possibly forget about my man here and move on with the younger dude. SO BRUV THE DECISION IS ENTIRELY YOURS. YOU KNOW WHATS BEST.

RGDS
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
@EDO/YORUBA you"re right.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by simplysmat(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2009
Whats all this grammar people are posting?
@ Mr. Poster or "toaster", all you need to know is that by even thinking about it, you have placed the "Agbaya" tag on yourself. It doesn't get any worse. Pleeeeeeease, for your own sake, don't prove me wrong.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by mymother1: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
jay bee:

Nope
min and max age for me is x+2 or x-6
shocked shocked
child abuse
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
I tot abuse comes when there is molestation or thing of sort which i made a vow that i will neva do to her bc i cherish her so much, you know dat u can't spoil what you adore na, anyway the last time i tot of it she told me that her Dad is 18yrs older than the mum and that happens to be same with my parents too.

Considering the fact that girls get old faster before guys, when she will be 30 i then will be 42, and she will still be active, bc i know i will be like my father Abraham dat procrate at the age of 100.

Most men that married their mates today are keeping girls friends outside bc their wives have lost appetite.

Or u want me to marry my mate?

@The Amaka, no call me mumu bc i will enjoy the fruit of my labour in future
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
my guy if the babe openher legs shag her wellwell with joy and happiness b4 its too late and another bros begin insert him sim card to browse her internet, just make sure say you no fall in love with her cos she no know wetin love be she just like you shikena
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
@Chiogo,wat do U know abt life and relationships?U ve said it b4 that U re a Teen,obviously,U re yet to experience the different shadez of life.The problem here is that many ppl don't even understand the standpoint of thier own argument,i mean what do U find wrong:is it the age difference? Or the girl's age?Some kidz here just abuse the luxury of the internet to spew rubbish epithets they don't Understand.Chiogo and the Amaka or whatever,U guyz are young lads and as such U only see life through ur simple lens and then get judgemental abt things U know very little about.Nobody against the poster's stance has come up with any reasonable argument or even refute the fact that ppl marry even with very wide age difference and make very successful marriages.All those ppl shouting paedophilia and stuf are even worst than a paedophile,they are at best hypocrites that will readily shag the girl if there is an opportunity to do and still claim saint Morris,Lol.So much for moral bullshit.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by mrperfect(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
You can but it requires a lot of discipline in your part.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by EDOYORUBA: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2009
@MR PERFECT , WHICH ONE BE THE DISCIPLINE?, ARE U A DISCIPLINIARIAN URSELF?, ARE U DISCIPLINED URSELF?. abeg this is not a issue of discipline or disciple or apostle or wat not. pls forget that talk. THE MAN PROBABLY DON SEE BIG IKEBE OR BIG HEADLIGHT FOR THE GAL BODY AND HE WAN ENTER AM. AND as honeyguy talk "another bros go begin insert him sim card to browse her internet when she don ripe well well" If ur talking of discipline, he will find himself in a situation of "man dey wash car, another bros dey drive am"
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chiogo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hmm.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
How would u feel if someone does it 2 ur sister.Back off it is CHILD ABUSE
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
How would u feel if someone does it 2 ur sister.Back off it is CHILD ABUSE
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Millionjazz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hey house! D poster is far from sex! Guy if she wants relationship,give her that n show her real love n nt sexy one! Talk to her as a mature mind n as u'll do to ur sis. If u reject her,she may fall into d hands of ones dat ll ruin her. Lets learn to accept love frm tender once so we teach them d way to a fulfild life. I bet u she ll remain everly greatful to u d rest of her life. Pls i beg u with God's name,dont bang that girl,she's too young for that.bt if u do, she'll hate u when she realises dat u took advantage of her. Even if she demands that pls don't cos she's jst sexually active n don't really want it. U've got d right to choose wat to do. Millionjazz
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Purist(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Chiogo

Being intelligent(book smart) is different from street smarts.

I'm very well aware of that.  Why do you assume I was referring to "book smart"?

she can be intelligent, mature, yadi yada still doesn't mean she knows what she wants.

I don't know your own definition of maturity; but a mature girl, to me, is one who knows what she wants for herself.

Pedophiles will always use every excuse to justify their acts.

I think you need to calm down.  I haven't even made my stance known on this issue, and you already label me a pedophile?  I only sought to clear the misconception most people have about ALL 16yr old girls not knowing "anything" at that age.  My mission was to remind everyone that there are always exceptions, as usual. And BTW, I think you should quit using whatever personal experiences you had as 16yr old, as a basis for your arguments.  You seem to think every 16yr old must have been like you & your friends at that age.  You're making a lot of sense though, but you're being sentimental as well.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chiogo(f): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
Purist:

@ Chiogo
I haven't even made my stance known on this issue, and you already label me a pedophile? 
It was a general comment, I wasn't particularly referring to you. Never said 16-yr-olds don't know anything because my age is not very far from 16. That would be me insulting myself. But anyway. . .

I'm calm  smiley I've already asked the poster to suit himself.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
Why ar some NLanders, talking as if they ar the victim, the good thing about the matter is that the girl in question is wiser than the 25yrs old girl i dated 2007,  So demanding, suspiscious and i didn't meet her a virgin, but the case here is different and moreover you can neva tell the age difference when we are together.

From wat the sensible NLaders have said i think, in 2yrs time everything will set. Patient dog,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tots(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
hmmmph! i don't know o o o o o o o!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by bbngozi(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
tithe:

Why ar some NLanders, talking as if they ar the victim, the good thing about the matter is that the girl in question is wiser than the 25yrs old girl i dated 2007,  So demanding, suspiscious and i didn't meet her a virgin, but the case here is different and moreover you can neva tell the age difference when we are together

if she's as wise as u claim her to be, then why doesn't she see where she's heading, it seems like u r so fascinate with the fact that she's a virgin and before u know it,  u will un-virgin her and she would have a kid for you, end of story. then u won't find her so fascinating any longer

so plz refresh me memorize, what exactly do u want ppl to say, u asked for an advice and they gave it to u. what to you want!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by eddykayan: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
Bros, u for go nursery school go look for girlfriend, he-goat
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by EDOYORUBA: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
No mind am. He noh wan spend money carry 27 yr old chic go buy handbag or go oriental cuisine , he wan save money carry the the smallie 16yr old go Mcdonalds or Mr Biggs. My friend, ur a man , im a man, most of us are men here, Just simply be honest and say "people.,i don see one sexy 16 yr old, wey get big ikebe and big headlight, i for like hammer am ,wetin una think", A word is enuff for the wise. Go and be a man and follow a matured lady. Ur 28, in about 2 yrs u go ripe enuff to begin think marriage, the gal go 18 by then, wetin u wan do, throway am by then? or ask the poor college gal to marry you?

Lisen leave the poor girl and her virginity alone. Let her give it to some1 who will probably truly love her, and treat her like a queen. and let her be free and date wen she feels its rite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.