Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28681 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Chiogo,U see why I keep calling U and dat amaka fellow dumb kidz,U just jump into stuf without understanding it,I intentionally used Chiogo and even went ahead to stress that I was refering to a male person,still Ur lame-brain couldn't understand that while chiogo is Ur name,U don't ve an exclusive right to the name and as such I wasn't refering to U since i had in a bracket indicated so.U think am not smart enuf to know that U and amaka re lil gals expressing kiddie opinions on an issue that is way outta ur leagues.U better luk before U leap else Ur oversize ego will get U into serious troubles.Dumb kidz with low IQs that don't know the facts even if it was presented under thier nose.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chiogo(f): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
^ It doesn't matter whatever point you were trying to make. I don't believe there's another Chiogo on Nairaland. You could've easily made up a name. Just keep 'chiogo' out of your posts. Thanks.  smiley Oh, and Chiogo is not my 'name'.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Unfortunately Kid,that's a problem U will ve to worry abt,am not here to argue wif U abt Ur name,I can Use any name i deem fit to hammer home my point,if U don't like it,turn red!Besidez,U just said it aint Ur name so why do U bother if it was a female chiogo or male Chiogo that 4cked the effing AmaKa, Hahahaha, Kids and thier caprices sef!(Lol)
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chiogo(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
Fine, you win. Keep using 'chiogo', I'm a star. You do realize that the more you argue with a supposed kid, the less 'adult' you make yourself look. But unlike you, I accept that I'm a kid. boo hoo. I'm not complaining. Okk, I'm reaaally done with this thread.  tongue 'Twas fun hanging out with 'pedos'. lmfao.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Amaka u tend to misconstrue what people say,

I didnt say i am going to marry a 14year old, I said now I am nurturing and watching her until she is about 19, so stop twisting words

Neither did the poster say anything about having sex with a 16 yr old, SO PEOPLE READ B4 U DISH OUT YOUR STUPID COMMENTS
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
16 & 28!? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by hollandis(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ibk
Ogini kwa?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by vindale: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2009
Theres no big deal nowadays ojare

the person am dating , our ages are 8 yrs apart, so, nufn dey happen grin
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2009
tithe go and fuk yourself!
you are so stupid.

like i said there are people OVER YOUR STUPID AGE REQUIREMENT that are telling you to leave her alone.
why are you bugging the poor girl?

you seem to be very defensive and you came to NL to make a stupid thread in a way to justify your silly actions. you are just looking for people to approve of your sick behaviour.
if you so much like "mature" girls then you would find someone your age.

again, this thread is pointless when no one can give you advice without you trying to SCREAM at the top of your lungs and say its right. why must you try to shove your nonsense down everyone's throats?
im pretty sure that her parents dont know about this, why? because its WRONG! and you know they will not approve of any old man like you with their daughter.

and at that other trick 1 page back: yes it was common to be hit on by older guys. its SOO common. more common than you believe.
people in the US may do it on the under because they fear the law, but in nigeria there is no one to enforce the law. who will? the police? all i ever saw them do was collect bribes.
more people do it freely in naija because they know no one is going to stop them. and A LOT of people see nothing wrong with it, thats why they do it anyway.

that Arrow tithe and igbo boy are sick. how can someone talk about marrying or even being attrackted to a 14 year old girl?

all of you are sick! if you see nothing wrong with this, then i guess you dont see anything wrong with pedophiles either.
if a man has to sneak behind the her parent's back then im pretty sure he shouldnt be dating her.

ask yourself: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO DATE A 28 YEAR OLD?

anyone who does is OUT OF THEIR MIND!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2009
@ rhymz

shut the hell up and go eat some little girl pus.sy!

please tithe i would like to understand why you made this thread and for everyone telling you to leave her alone, you find one excuse reason or another way to say "but, but, but"
what is the "BUT"?? ?? ??

dude you are a sicko looking for ways to justify your actions and not feel wrong about it.
if you didnt think there was anything wrong with this, you wouldnt have made the thread in the first place ASKING FOR ADVICE.

who cares what age of people it comes from. or are you looking for other sickos to give you the support you need to continue to manipulate this girl and sneak behind her parent's back?

LOST!!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2009
@THE AMAKA, In as much as you"re right, I will advice you to put your views across without using foul words. not that am correcting you just thought I let you know that all. take care and good night.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 2:47am On Aug 27, 2009
deji2009:

@THE AMAKA, In as much as you"re right, I will advice you to put your views across without using foul words. not that am correcting you just thought I let you know that all. take care and good night.

^^^ Abeg tell am,

Amaka is ok to disagree but do it maturely , I see your point of view but am not wavering on mine either,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2009
@The Amaka,see how uncouth Ur mouth is,I won't even let a street urchin like U come at a hand distance near any of my siblings.Whatever sha!Na one of the demerits of internet forums,any disturbed from a questionable family can post any shit they pick from thier parents who re no better.You re too lame for me to bandy words with U,Ur gutter language is best suited for people like U that left the shores of Nigeria only to live in a ghetto in The US,Na dsame gutter person,U re no different from any kid in Ajegunle,U re as hood as every letter of the word.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Eaglebabe: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Are u mad?If that child s related to me,l will skin u life.If a man of ur age should ate ur sister of dt age how will feel.U are saying no sex,can u tie a goat ia a yam barn and it willnot eat it.Be wise this is child abuse.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2009
@Amaka, all wat you ar saying is just because your profile in anonymous, if not, God help me angry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2009
@Eaglebabe, abi fowlbabe when did you fly enter this thread. Better fly away

May be where you come from the people there and goat are alike, that is why you don't see it possible. If u want i can teach you how to abstain, it will never kill you. JUST DECISION

Better go thru the RULES before you vomit. Better don't post you foolishness for the world to see
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Amaka, @Eagleababy, ohh my God why am i exchanging word with these children, better go and read your book GCE and NECO GCE ar approaching. Better mind your studies, and stop wasting yr time on NL. It is mean't for adult who can reason, or can mum and Dad ask you to advice them on issues affecting their lifes? Capital NO,  same is applicable here.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Sweetdoct247(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Amaka
After reading your post I could only pray to God not to have a sister of daughter like you. Such a foul language from the mouth of a teenager Chei! I really feel sorry for your parents cos 2 me u just wasted d good efforts they've put into bringing you up. I only wish they could read your last post. To say u, the one calling everybody a pedo is the one saying rhymz should go and, you can finish the rest. To say the truth I cant but agree with rhymz's last post cos such languages are used only by gutter-bred people.
what even infuriates me most is that you are calling here everybody a sicko you really must be stupid to have said a thing like that, I hope you know there are some people here that are in the same age group with your elder bros and sis and maybe even you pop and mom I dont mean to insult anybody but yes! that's what I mean! Well after seeing your no of posts and extrapolating with the day you registered I only came to one conclusion, as teenager I think you are jobless, dont you have homeworks, assignments or thereabout that u shld b spending more time with? Personally I think you should be spending more time with your books and reading some on proper communication skills wouldn't be a bad idea. This is a forum for people with good reasoning capacity and not kids with sharp mouths but empty skulls. angry angry angry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Regardless of the face that Amaka used profane language, she is right. Mr Poster, leave the child alone. I don't think her parents will find it funny if they find out. If they are are aware and support this, then they must be morally bankrupt.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Sweetdoc,U re very right that people of her parent's age comment on this forum,that's a fact & I think these brainless kidz should be told that.Kids trying too hard to act like an adult.Anyway don't waste Ur time on those ghetto kids,U know what they,U can take a kid outta d gheto but U can't take d ghetto outta d kid.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
Eaglebabe:

Are u mad?If that child s related to me,l will skin u life.If a man of your age should ate your sister of dt age how will feel.U are saying no sex,can u tie a goat ia a yam barn and it willnot eat it.Be wise this is child abuse.
LOOOOL
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by kellorah: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2009
Effing peados! Bwt "watching her till she's 19" and all that bull. U shd be castrated.

I hope someone does the same to ur kids.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2009
@tithe

again when someone tells you to leave the girl alone you call them a child and get angry.
what is your point of making this thread so that when anyone comments against what you believe you get angry.

IF YOU DIDNT THINK THIS WAS WRONG YOU WOULDNT HAVE MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. SIMPLE!!

AND NO I AM NOT FROM THE SHORES OF NIGERIA MEANING I WAS NOT BORN IN NIGERIA. WHO TOLD YOU THAT? OR ARE YOU ASSUMING?

all of you agreeing with sick tithe are officially LOST!!

tithe did you just make this thread to argue or to seek advice?
all you have been doing is arguing.

if you think what you are doing is right, why make this thread? why ask for advice? why when someone tells you to leave her alone you get angry and start screaming?

this thread is POINTLESS!!!!!!!

and for all of you that dont like the way i talk, get over it!
i dont have to marry or date bush boys like you anyway.
so what is your concern?

"my sister, my daughter, my BLAH BLAH BLAH!!"

no one gives a rat's ass!

PEACE!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2009
and if you really want to know i am no different from these NUMEROUS tribalist that are hear badmouthing each other!
so is it different in my case? or is it okay that they can say those things about each other because they are older?
there are some 25+ year olds here arguing with each other over tribe and states and this and that.
and im more childish than them?

please!!

and if you want to know school just started this week and i havent been on that much.
it was summer and i was bored.
i dont see how my number of posts is always bothering someone. who are you again? GOD?

please im very focused and have my eyes on the prize.
anyone that does like the way i talk KILL YOURSELF!

cool
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by naijacann: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2009
@AMAKA: I think u really need sum big hard Bleep in your wide mouth, at least to quiet u down a lil bit, buzz at me for sum. I honestly still can't decipher what your problem is.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2009
my problem?

so what tithe and igbo boy and the other shameless men are doing here is right?

i dont have a problem i was only replying to the twats who cant keep my name out of their mouth like a p**** or must call on the ALL MIGHTY AMAKA.

please i dont suck di.ck, so find someone else who does.
MouthAction for me is a NO NO!

wide cock? hahaha!!  grin
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Treetop20(m): 1:42am On Aug 28, 2009
how old is each and every one of you lot?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 5:08am On Aug 28, 2009
naijacann:

@AMAKA: I think u really need sum big hard Bleep in your wide mouth, at least to quiet u down a lil bit, buzz at me for sum. I honestly still can't decipher what your problem is.

^^ tell am abeg, grin

she can open up like this smiley cheesy

then swallow like this smiley kiss

Then when she gets the taste she becomes mesmerize like this smiley shocked

And then show all 32's like this smiley grin

HAHA
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2009
kellorah:

Effing peados! Bwt "watching her till she's 19" and all that bull. U shd be castrated.

I hope someone does the same to your kids.

Hahaha

Its not my fault its custom and I am just following custom sorry

I know u've been westernize by the oyibos so whatever doesnt fit into the western culture is bush and backward, well thats what i call ethnocentrism,

My wife happily waits so you can keep on hating grin
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2009
i am more than 1000% sure that she is NOT hating.
most likely you are an ugly bush boy with your sick ways and behaviours.
like i said there are so many PEDOPHILES in Nigeria but there is no one to stop them and MOST DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT and thats why they do it.

and im sorry but tithe lives in the UK!! does he really think he is in nigeria where he is going to get away with it?

and while you are "watching" her what is going through your head? how attracktive she is? how much you want to bang her? how much you cant wait to take her innocence?
watching a YOUNG GIRL GROW UP? WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THINKING ABOUT?!?!?!

i know all men have those thoughts in their heads so i cant even fathom of you thinking about doing a 14 year old girl while she is 14.  are you imagining her 19? YEAH RIGHT!

this is sick and you are a pedophile, period!

and most of the time girls have no say in who or when they marry. your wife awaits you? i hope during your forced marriage ceremony she dumps the wine in your face and doesnt hand it to you.
men, TSK TSK!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2009
No, I can't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.