Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents (38179 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Emekayoung(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
hahn:

The 24 hour electricity is enough for most Nigerians to argue that other African countries are better than us. They have better health care and inflation is not as prevalent as Nigeria. In fact, whenever I come into Nigeria from any other country the difference is always clear from the border. It is obvious we are still very much confused on how to organize ourselves undecided
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
LRNZH:

Guy you wicked!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Twizzy30(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
CaptainEcolejr1 Kinginvalhalla thesonofmark Darktroll
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
of course, I agree with what you say but not what you're trying to make people believe. I'm not here to tell lies. There's peace and electricity in Ghana and that is the only good thing I see in Ghana that Nigeria lacks. Remember there are also a thousand and one things Nigeria has which Ghana lacks. That's just the way it is. Let's just stop this Ghana is better than Nigeria talk.

But honestly, I can give anything to have peace. I said this because of the drums of wars beating all over Nigeria but Nigeria hasn't deteriorated to that extent. I pray it doesn't get to that. I'm disappointed in Ghana that despite the gold, the peace and power supply , the country is still as poor can be. That's the effects of bad leadership. This is not exclusive to Nigeria. It's an African thing.
what makes Nigeria different from Ghana is the abundance human resources in Nigeria. Nigeria is blessed with highly talented skilled innovative brilliant intelligent people,this is what happens to have kept the country moving on despite the bad leadership she has been unfortunate to have. In this aspect Nigeria has the upper hand

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by iamord(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:

see diz bloody Ghanian ooo...u carry ur head come our forum they flog us 4 yanch... u go bomb nii
U no well. U talk your own , i talk my own... E pain u reach
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by jornie(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2016
hahn:

Can the average Nigerian dial any emergency number and have an ambulance arrive within five minutes?

Do we still use torch lights to carry out operations?

Are the available good quality health care services affordable to the average Nigerian?

Has the child mortality rate, at birth, reduced?

Yeah but the effects still cannot be felt. Have you felt it?

That they have been banned doesn't mean no one import them. Ok then, name one company that produces toothpicks in Nigeria.

Thank you

Bruh !! What are u saying? Torch light?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by iamord(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
Edum13656:
Ghananians should go argue with Togo, Benin etc. shoe get size. only Lagos GDP is bigger than Ghana. let's concentrate on Abokis and Ofenmanu. pls Ghana steer clear, u can go compete with Canada and England. imagine rats...
you are an epic dumb ass. Who is following u to argue.... A thread just for laughs is making u catch feelings ejaculate stupidity like this?? You must have a hate for Ghana that you can't just put your hands on.. That's envy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
My friend.. Even Ghana isnt fully powered. Even with their lil' power demand. Ghana has a peak demand of 2000MW and Nigeria has a peak demand above 15000MW. I have commissioned a lot of their power generating units. They may be a little more organized in terms of power generation but that doesnt make them better than Nigeria. America ke.. bros,our comparison is between Naija and other African countries.

Yes, Naija owes salary but then you cant compare them with Ghana. Naija has a lot more wealthy people than Ghana. In terms of infrastructure, tell me what is attractive in Ghana? The only good roads you have in Ghana are their major roads you know. Their street roads are a mess. C'mmon you cant compare ghana wiv Naija abeg.
banmee:

We are not talking about their demands for power but how they can provide it. Even if Nigeria's demands were 100MW, it would still not be able to provide it. What you are saying is because Nigeria has a larger population so can't provide for everyone. So how do you explain America who has almost double Nigeria's population but can provide for almost everyone? Nigeria is a lot richer you say but how come they can't pay salaries, maintain infrastructure, provide jobs. Do you see the problem?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by iamord(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
LBanks:
Bro 24 hours power supply is not crap at all, do you know how much that alone can transform the business environment in Nigeria and provide more job opportunities plus more small and medium scale enterprises?
Admit it they are better in terms of government.
My point is this. This was a thread meant just for laughs. How it turned into Ghana is better... Nigeria is better, I don't understand... At the mention of Ghana, must some of you try and flex muscles. Where is the maturity in this? What even annoyed me is that it's some childish beer parlour talk brought up... You neighbors not doing well can never be a yard stick to show that you are doing better... That's mediocrity... BTW.. Nigeria has been living a window dressing life, but alot of your people choose to leave in self denial. Whether Ghana is good for anybody or not. Your problems are right in front of you. Maybe the shoe is not hurting well. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and can keep ranting for all I care.. What's ahead of u is still waiting

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
When you talk about Europe/America/Asia, Naija dey learn work.. I agree.. but Nigeria is a lot better than most African countries. Things are very cheap in Nigeria oh. It is very easy to survive in Nigeria than most countries. We got so many things for free mehn. Soon, our power issues would be history.
banmee:

Apart from Ghana, i have been to South Africa, Kenya, Equitorial Guinea. All these countries are eons more stable in every aspect to Nigeria. Let's not even mention Europe, Asia and the Americas. Nigeria needs to put patriotism aside and face the truth about their country.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by DonXavi(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2016
H
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
My friend.. Even Ghana isnt fully powered. Even with their lil' power demand. Ghana has a peak demand of 2000MW and Nigeria has a peak demand above 15000MW. I have commissioned a lot of their power generating units. They may be a little more organized in terms of power generation but that doesnt make them better than Nigeria. America ke.. bros,our comparison is between Naija and other African countries.

Yes, Naija owes salary but then you cant compare them with Ghana. Naija has a lot more wealthy people than Ghana. In terms of infrastructure, tell me what is attractive in Ghana? The only good roads you have in Ghana are their major roads you know. Their street roads are a mess. C'mmon you cant compare ghana wiv Naija abeg.

I would seriously advice you to stop and read the things you post before clicking submit in the future. Holy crap. The bolded comment of yours is the whole point. It is why they are better than Nigeria. Nigeria cannot maintain a university hostels toilet and you want them to manage power generation. Ghana is organized as you yourself have confessed, in all aspects of their lives. The only reason you cannot comprehend the importance of that is because you are too used to the corruptive nature in Nigeria. I hope you are not a manager because if you use that line that because consumption is more, a "RICH" nation cannot meet up even though they are rich, you'd be fired. I used america as an example because you keep thinking that provision is limited because of size. That is completely false. Provision of anything is limited if the people providing it are ignorant of the mechanism of what they want to provide, are corrupt and are totally disorganized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by jornie(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
When you talk about Europe/America/Asia, Naija dey learn work.. I agree.. but Nigeria is a lot better than most African countries. Things are very cheap in Nigeria oh. It is very easy to survive in Nigeria than most countries. We got so many things for free mehn. Soon, our power issues would be history.

The only reason i can think that you would have this opinion is that;

1. You have not been to many countries.

2. You are used to the corruptive system in Nigeria.

Nigeria is better than most African countries, but not Ghana. I've lived there. I've worked there. I know.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
jornie:

That's a long time ago mahn..

Lol. Dem still dey do am o tongue

My other points nko? undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by pamcode(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Lol that picture where those guys were kneeling down made me laugh.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Chicagoesontop: 7:51pm On May 28, 2016
RichDad1:

Scratch that. We might not be getting somethings right, but Nigeria is way ahead of Ghana in all ways. cool
Ghana bi bawo? angry
So many Ghanaians will gladly trade their citizenship to be a Nigerian. #fact

People Should forget all those "Ghana get 24hrs power supply" crap.
Or is it because some people out of their "I want to school abroad syndrome" start trooping into Ghana now makes Ghana better? It's same way they move to Benin republic and other" low level countries" just to satisfy their low esteem ego.

I'm a #Nigerian and proud of it. cool

I Don't think you have traveled out of Nigeria before, because if you have, you will find so many reasons to shout NA WAH FOR NIGERIA OO,... If you have traveled out of Nigeria before you will find that small Cotonou and Togo countries are more comfortable to live in than in Nigeria because, no armed robbery, kidnapping, one chance, ritual killings, stray bullets killing innocent people, so on and so fort because the list is endless, and Ghana is more peaceful, more intelligent and brilliant as well exposed and enlightened more than the small small countries i mentioned above, Honestly i don't think you have traveled out of Nija before, you will know that it remains a small time even Niger Republic will soon be contesting with Nigeria ... All the same I am a Full Time 9ija living a peaceful and blessed life in other people's countries but always gets afraid whenever i comes to my own country NIGERIA .... LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A BIG RIP TO MY FORMER SCHOOLMATE UK, WE MET IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY AFTER MANY YEARS WE LEFT SCHOOL, HE IS OKAY AND LIVING PEACEFULLY HERE, BUT HE WAS SHOT IN NIGERIA LAST 2 WEEKS BY ARMED ROBBERS WHEN HE VISITED NIGERIA .... Nigeria is in a sorry condition i swear ...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by ceejay4real(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Ghana and Nigeria are like.....

Na lie abeg! Nigeria better pass them wella! Their police uniform is so drab and outright ugly! They look like private security/ vigilante here in Nigeria. Hahaha!
Ghana fall hands abeg, they need to up the tempo. Them and Nigeria no be mates!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
Hey Chief, won't argue wiv you further on this. Just know that Ghana isn't what you paint it to be and corruption is massive there too.
banmee:

I would seriously advice you to stop and read the things you post before clicking submit in the future. Holy crap. The bolded comment of yours is the whole point. It is why they are better than Nigeria. Nigeria cannot maintain a university hostels toilet and you want them to manage power generation. Ghana is organized as you yourself have confessed, in all aspects of their lives. The only reason you cannot comprehend the importance of that is because you are too used to the corruptive nature in Nigeria. I hope you are not a manager because if you use that line that because consumption is more, a "RICH" nation cannot meet up even though they are rich, you'd be fired. I used america as an example because you keep thinking that provision is limited because of size. That is completely false. Provision of anything is limited if the people providing it are ignorant of the mechanism of the what they want to provide, are corrupt and are totally disorganized.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
Hey Chief, won't argue wiv you further on this. Just know that Ghana isn't what you paint it to be and corruption is massive there too.

It not that they don't have corruption that is the issue, but compared to Nigeria, they are kindergarten level.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Kelewele(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
Meanwhile, somewhere in the bokogerian zoo

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:37am On May 29, 2016
ceejay4real:

Na lie abeg! Nigeria better pass them wella! Their police uniform is so drab and outright ugly! They look like private security/ vigilante here in Nigeria. Hahaha!
undecided
ceejay4real:

Do you even know Ghana police

When it comes to dressing sense they are way better than Nigeria

Those with yellow sleeves are not Ghana police but Mayor's police
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:46am On May 29, 2016
dacovajnr:
So that guy taking nap with Ak 47 with Ghana inscription on his cap is also not Ghanaian? undecided
if you can't read properly why reply

I was specific and I said pic no.2

Those with yellow sleeves
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:47am On May 29, 2016
spartoo:

what do u kno about th Nigerian police
I know they are mad
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by SuperSupremo(m): 3:48am On May 29, 2016
iamord:

grin lol but talk true... Naija police bad pass. Dem no dey use egunje play
For sure
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2016
An average Ghanaian has a low self esteem, fearful and at the same time suffering from delusion de grandeur. If there's a way these three things can come together.

Is it this same Ghana where I have to pay 3x what a Ghanaian citizens pay? Is it this same Ghana where 20 cedis is a fortune to majority of the youths? Is it this same Ghana that there's no single work? Ghanaians don't have work in their country talk less of foreigners.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by achimotan(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
An average Ghanaian has a low self esteem, fearful and at the same time suffering from delusion de grandeur. If there's a way these three things can come together.

Is it this same Ghana where I have to pay 3x what a Ghanaian citizens pay? Is it this same Ghana where 20 cedis is a fortune to majority of the youths? Is it this same Ghana that there's no single work? Ghanaians don't have work in their country talk less of foreigners.

Sick comment from a buffoon
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
achimotan:

Sick comment from a buffoon
Which of my points is wrong? Why do you have to charge a fellow African 3x what you charge a Ghanaian for any service? Is that wickedness or poverty mentality?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Kelewele(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:

LOL!! Is it by force to live in Ghana? Why not get your stinking azz back to your bokogerian sh!thole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Just30: 9:32am On May 31, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Which of my points is wrong? Why do you have to charge a fellow African 3x what you charge a Ghanaian for any service? Is that wickedness or poverty mentality?
so you want to pay the same fees as Ghanaian students pay? Did you go through the various levels or you just jumped in? Do your parents live and work in this country, for which they pay the various taxes our parents pay which goes into education subsidisation? So, on what logical point can you State for which your fees should be the same as mine ; cos you are African? What a farce

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Just30: 9:57am On May 31, 2016
chukzyblingz:

at least, the poorest in Ghana who makes 20 cedis a day can afford to put food on his table. 20 cedis is equivalent to USD 5.35, 20 cedis is N1020 in nigeria. Minimum wage in nigeria, which is calculateld on the monthly basis is 18000 naira. so why don't you do the maths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.