Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents (38182 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by sammyemmy: 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
Job Opportunity! Professional Barbers Need Urgently. Contact us with this number (08127744564), That's if your only interested, Thank You!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by LBanks(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
RichDad1:

Scratch that. We might not be getting somethings right, but Nigeria is way ahead of Ghana in all ways. cool
Ghana bi bawo? angry
So many Ghanaians will gladly trade their citizenship to be a Nigerian. #fact

People Should forget all those "Ghana get 24hrs power supply" crap.
Or is it because some people out of their "I want to school abroad syndrome" start trooping into Ghana now makes Ghana better? It's same way they move to Benin republic and other" low level countries" just to satisfy their low esteem ego.

I'm a #Nigerian and proud of it. cool
Bro 24 hours power supply is not crap at all, do you know how much that alone can transform the business environment in Nigeria and provide more job opportunities plus more small and medium scale enterprises?
Admit it they are better in terms of government.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2016
akunjohn:
And I tot it is only in naija dat d police is clueless and corrupt o!

What you read is only a snippet of the bad side of Ghana. Every country has bad practices. The thing to look at is the frequency. Even America has bad things you can talk about but what you have to also look at is the frequency. Ghana is a million times better than Nigeria. You have to go there to understand. Can you go out and buy fuel and 1 a.m in the morning in Nigeria? Can you drive a mile cross country in Nigeria without experiencing death traps. Can you say with confidence that you feel safe and have no fear of armed robbers in Nigeria? Can you honestly swear that you are guaranteed 40 hours of light in Nigeria? These are the realities of an average Ghanian. And i ain't Ghanaian either.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by mikron(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2016
cyojunior1:
I can't jst believe what hav saw. Kai

Africa military are so awkward !
these are policemen not military men
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2016
banmee:

What you read is only a snippet of the bad side of Ghana. Every country has bad practices. The thing to look at is the frequency. Even America has bad things you can talk about but what you have to also look at is the frequency. Ghana is a million times better than Nigeria. You have to go there to understand. Can you go out and buy fuel and 1 a.m in the morning in Nigeria? Can you drive a mile cross country in Nigeria without experiencing death traps. Can you say with confidence that you feel safe and have no fear of armed robbers in Nigeria? Can you honestly swear that you are guaranteed 40 hours of light in Nigeria? These are the realities of an average Ghanian. And i ain't Ghanaian either.
What do you mean by Ghana is better than Nigeria? Does an average Ghanaian have a quarter standard of living to an average Nigerian (excluding some abokis)? Does Ghana have better infrastructure despite better supply and relative peace? Is Ghanaian government less corrupt than Nigeria's? Please you people should just drop this Ghana is better than Nigeria crap.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by jornie(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
What do you mean by Ghana is better than Nigeria? Does an average Ghanaian have a quarter standard of living to an average Nigerian (excluding some abokis)? Does Ghana have better infrastructure despite better supply and relative peace? Is Ghanaian government less corrupt than Nigeria's? Please you people should just drop this Ghana is better than Nigeria crap.

Which is why i said go there. Personal experience is the best experience. I wonder what you mean by "standard of living" in this context. If i were you i would not even bring it into this conversation. I know you are patriotic but come on. You, me, and the rest of the world knows that Nigeria is just a name with nothing to back it up. Nigeria does not have a standard, so how can they have a standard of living? Quality of life is poor in Nigeria to say the least and you know it. If i had to compare Nigeria to any country i have been to i would probably say Afghanistan. You'd be surprised how similar both countries are. They are tribalistic as phuck, corrupt as hell and they love jungle justice. They are also very very dirty. I am not saying Ghana is fantastic but compared to Nigeria, it is heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2016
No. 8 and 9 lasan... In mama patient voice chai God dey o
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
banmee:

Which is why i said go there. Personal experience is the best experience. I wonder what you mean by "standard of living" in this context. If i were you i would not even bring it into this conversation. I know you are patriotic but come on. You, me, and the rest of the world knows that Nigeria is just a name with nothing to back it up. Nigeria does not have a standard, so how can they have a standard of living? Quality of life is poor in Nigeria to say the least and you know it. If i had to compare Nigeria to any country i have been to i would probably say Afghanistan. You'd be surprised how similar both countries are. They are tribalistic as phuck, corrupt as hell and they love jungle justice. I am not saying Ghana is fantastic but compared to Nigeria, it is heaven.
I'm in Ghana as I type this. Have you ever been to Ghana? If yes, how could you compare the standard of living in Ghana to that of Nigeria? As far as I'm concerned, you can only compare the North to Afghanistan and standard of living in Ghana to that same North. They're the backward part of Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
I'm in Ghana as I type this. Have you ever been to Ghana? If yes, how could you compare the standard of living in Ghana to that of Nigeria? As far as I'm concerned, you can only compare the North to Afghanistan and standard of living in Ghana to that same North. They're the backward part of Nigeria.
bros,Ghana has her own bad points ,but Ghana selling points remain are the political stability,high investors confidence, peace of mind and relative ease of doing business,low crime rate and a fairly standard supply of electricity. Ghana roads are moderately okay and road construction is ongoing.

"we must learn to eat what we grow and grow to eat what we grow" president John dramni mahaman
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by tsdarkside(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Ghana and Nigeria are like.....

grin grin grin grin....i tell you... grin grin grin grin grin i like ghaneans.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
good government

uhhhhhhhh....that was not nice of you.....
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
Who told you that rubbish? Do you know what Ghana power peak demand is and their installed capacity? Do yu know what naija power peak demand is and installed capacity?
Inflation is much higher in Ghana than in Nigeria. Please get your facts right Sir.
hahn:

The 24 hour electricity is enough for most Nigerians to argue that other African countries are better than us. They have better health care and inflation is not as prevalent as Nigeria. In fact, whenever I come into Nigeria from any other country the difference is always clear from the border. It is obvious we are still very much confused on how to organize ourselves undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
It seems that Nigerian and Ghanaian Police forces are similar in all aspects- unprofessional, unmotivated, have no sense of obligation and downright nasty and wicked. But that begs the question: where and how did all these attitudes come about? The only thing Ghana and Nigeria have in common besides being close to each other interms of geographical location is that both countries were colonized by Britain. Britain we all know is the most despicable western country in the face of this earth. So it is no surprise that both countries' police forces have a police force that lacks professionalism, motivation and sense of purpose. There you have it!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
Pure lies! How many African country have you been to or your opinion is based on hearsay? Ghana is in no way better than Nigeria in any aspect. I have been there and I have visited different regions. You guys should just drop this biko!
banmee:

Which is why i said go there. Personal experience is the best experience. I wonder what you mean by "standard of living" in this context. If i were you i would not even bring it into this conversation. I know you are patriotic but come on. You, me, and the rest of the world knows that Nigeria is just a name with nothing to back it up. Nigeria does not have a standard, so how can they have a standard of living? Quality of life is poor in Nigeria to say the least and you know it. If i had to compare Nigeria to any country i have been to i would probably say Afghanistan. You'd be surprised how similar both countries are. They are tribalistic as phuck, corrupt as hell and they love jungle justice. They are also very very dirty. I am not saying Ghana is fantastic but compared to Nigeria, it is heaven.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:

I've lived and worked in Ghana. I noticed you did not disprove my points about power generation, safety, how dirty Nigeria is, the jungle justice that goes on on a frequency in the country. Somewhere in Nigeria as we converse, someone is being brutally murdered on the streets and people are shouting for joy. I don't know what kind of lifestyle you are used to but i know for a fact that it is not the norm in Ghana. I would take the Ghanaian society over Nigeria's any day any time. And by the way, why are you in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
onatisi:
bros,Ghana has her own bad points ,but Ghana selling points remain are the political stability,high investors confidence, peace of mind and relative ease of doing business,low crime rate and a fairly standard supply of electricity. Ghana roads are moderately okay and road construction is ongoing.

"we must learn to eat what we grow and grow to eat what we grow" president John dramni mahaman
of all the things you mentioned there the only one that's true is better electricity. Ghana has peace but peace is a different thing from peace of mind. Ghana has a low crime rate, peace and good power supply but they're not using it to their advantage. Ghana doesn't have better roads than Nigeria, if anything, Nigerian roads are much more better with good drainage. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not seeing the effect of the peace and power supply in Ghana .

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
My friend, I wonder who lied to you. Ghana is not better than Nigeria one bit. The standard of living in Nigeria is far better than Ghana. Concerning power demand. Peak power demand for Ghana is just 2000MW. The peak demand for Nigeria is far above 10000MW. So chill! NIGERIA is a lot richer than Ghana. I have been there my friend. Been to different regions there.
banmee:

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
of all the things you mentioned there the only one that's true is better electricity. Ghana has peace but peace is a different thing from peace of mind. Ghana has a low crime rate, peace and good power supply but they're not using it to their advantage. Ghana doesn't have better roads than Nigeria, if anything, Nigerian roads are much more better with good drainage. Ghana is not using their electric supply and peaceful environment to their advantage.
bros ,you just agreed with everything I wrote
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
Pure lies! How many African country have you been to or your opinion is based on hearsay? Ghana is in no way better than Nigeria in any aspect. I have been there and I have visited different regions. You guys should just drop this biko!

Apart from Ghana, i have been to South Africa, Kenya, Equitorial Guinea. All these countries are eons more stable in every aspect to Nigeria. Let's not even mention Europe, Asia and the Americas. Nigeria needs to put patriotism aside and face the truth about their country.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by kiddkash(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
hahn:

The 24 hour electricity is enough for most Nigerians to argue that other African countries are better than us. They have better health care and inflation is not as prevalent as Nigeria. In fact, whenever I come into Nigeria from any other country the difference is always clear from the border. It is obvious we are still very much confused on how to organize ourselves undecided
there's no 24 hrs electricity, its a thing of the past
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by xdos(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2016
Please tell me... apart from South Africa, what is the power demand for the other African countries you mentioned?
banmee:

Apart from Ghana, i have been to South Africa, Kenya, Equitorial Guinea. All these countries are eons more stable in every aspect to Nigeria. Let's not even mention Europe, Asia and the Americas. Nigeria needs to put patriotism aside and face the truth about their country.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
My friend, I wonder who lied to you. Ghana is not better than Nigeria one bit. The standard of living in Nigeria is far better than Ghana. Concerning power demand. Peak power demand for Ghana is just 2000MW. The peak demand for Nigeria is far above 10000MW. So chill! NIGERIA is a lot richer than Ghana. I have been there my friend. Been to different regions there.

We are not talking about their demands for power but how they can provide it. Even if Nigeria's demands were 100MW, it would still not be able to provide it. What you are saying is because Nigeria has a larger population so can't provide for everyone. So how do you explain America who has almost double Nigeria's population but can provide for almost everyone? Nigeria is a lot richer you say but how come they can't pay salaries, maintain infrastructure, provide jobs. Do you see the problem?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by banmee(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
Please tell me... apart from South Africa, what is the power demand for the other African countries you mentioned?

What you are saying is because Nigeria has a larger population so they can't provide for everyone. So how do you explain America who has almost double Nigeria's population but can provide for almost everyone? Do you know a manager would be fired for asking that question?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by DedeNkem: 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerian and Ghanian police forces are the same and useless!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
onatisi:
bros ,you just agreed with everything I wrote
of course, I agree with what you say but not what you're trying to make people believe. I'm not here to tell lies. There's peace and electricity in Ghana and that is the only good thing I see in Ghana that Nigeria lacks. Remember there are also a thousand and one things Nigeria has which Ghana lacks. That's just the way it is. Let's just stop this Ghana is better than Nigeria talk.

But honestly, I can give anything to have peace. I said this because of the drums of wars beating all over Nigeria but Nigeria hasn't deteriorated to that extent. I pray it doesn't get to that. I'm disappointed in Ghana that despite the gold, the peace and power supply , the country is still as poor can be. That's the effects of bad leadership. This is not exclusive to Nigeria. It's an African thing.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Menace2Society(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:

see diz bloody Ghanian ooo...u carry ur head come our forum they flog us 4 yanch... u go bomb nii
undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Alabiyusuf(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
Eni pami ni forum yii.. This is Africa for you , another place may be worst , we are Africans and our act should be , I'm not saying we are inferior ooo but there are some things we gat to change . our curriculum of thinking shouldn't be of the whites . We will be better if we can behave like Africans .. We inherited all aspect of Oyinbo life forgotten we are not the same . If we act like ours Oyinbo we jealous us.

ESO should be our police . PBA should be our president while chiefs and Baales should form the cabinet and governors respectively. for Yoruba land tiwa apply it yours too.

Mowi temi
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
jornie:

Our health care system is NOT in shambles, stop spreading lies,stop depressing your self...we might not have them in large numbers but we have good quality healthcare systems....i'm willing to answer any questions?

Can the average Nigerian dial any emergency number and have an ambulance arrive within five minutes?

Do we still use torch lights to carry out operations?

Are the available good quality health care services affordable to the average Nigerian?

Has the child mortality rate, at birth, reduced?

The oil industry have witnessed some attempts of improvements lately, that's why we've had problems.... You know presently,atleast three of our refineries are up right?
http://allafrica.com/stories/201601060211.html

https://www.naij.com/479858-what-nigeria-stands-to-gain-lose-as-refineries-resume-operations.html

Yeah but the effects still cannot be felt. Have you felt it?

Nigeria no longer imports toothpicks and many items we produce locally, importation of such products have being banned.
http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-business/2015/08/12/list-of-40-imported-items-cbn-ban-from-forex/

That they have been banned doesn't mean no one import them. Ok then, name one company that produces toothpicks in Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2016
xdos:
Who told you that rubbish? Do you know what Ghana power peak demand is and their installed capacity? Do yu know what naija power peak demand is and installed capacity?
Inflation is much higher in Ghana than in Nigeria. Please get your facts right Sir.

Please read my comment again. I know I have other African countries written boldly there undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by hahn(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
kiddkash:

there's no 24 hrs electricity, its a thing of the past

In South Africa? undecided

You must have missed where I wrote other African countries too undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by olisaEze(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
onatisi:
you are a very intelligent and observant person. Right from the border or even the airport, any body will see the disorganized setup of things in Nigeria, Nigerians still see 24 hr power supply as development ,while 99% of world countries see it as a normal necessity for daily human living. Good roads are no longer celebrated or even announced as Nigerians do .the truth is Nigeria still have a long way to go

Hmmm.....but we will get there in style grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.