Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents (38183 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Just30: 10:52am On May 31, 2016
A police recruit earns 1200 cedis minimum a month in Ghana while a recruit in nigeria earns N9019. 42, can he afford the cost of living in nigeria as compared to his colleagues in Ghana with a higher pay? What percentage of his salary can he bank account, what percentage does he spend on water and electricity bills as well as house rent?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by iamord(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2016
Just30:
so you want to pay the same fees as Ghanaian students pay? Did you go through the various levels or you just jumped in? Do your parents live and work in this country, for which they pay the various taxes our parents pay which goes into education subsidisation? So, on what logical point can you State for which your fees should be the same as mine ; cos you are African? What a farce
you should know by now that you are talking with a loud mouth dunce that does not understand how things operate.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just30:
at least, the poorest in Ghana who makes 20 cedis a day can afford to put food on his table. 20 cedis is equivalent to USD 5.35, 20 cedis is N1020 in nigeria. Minimum wage in nigeria, which is calculateld on the monthly basis is 18000 naira. so why don't you do the maths?
the poorest don't make 20 cedis. An average Ghanaian find it difficult to make 20 cedis. The standard of living is so low. And things are extremely expensive the reason why most Ghanaians can't afford luxury goods. Ghana is a good country but but extremely jealous. I'm not against Ghana in any way but I just want to make the record straight because of some people that think Ghana is paradise.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kelewele:
LOL!! Is it by force to live in Ghana? Why not get your stinking azz back to your bokogerian sh!thole
I have the right to live wherever I want to live. BTW, you don't know what I'm doing in Ghana so shut the duck up.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by chukzyblingz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just30:
so you want to pay the same fees as Ghanaian students pay? Did you go through the various levels or you just jumped in? Do your parents live and work in this country, for which they pay the various taxes our parents pay which goes into education subsidisation? So, on what logical point can you State for which your fees should be the same as mine ; cos you are African? What a farce
it would have been OK if it's only school fees but it's not. I'm running a program in Ghana but it's not in a Ghanaian school - it's an Indian school. Ghanaians know I'm not Ghanaian by mere looking at me. Whenever I want to buy anything, they always inflate the price. I have many examples of when I almost had problems with Ghanaian workmen. It's unfair. I'm not complaining because I have the money to pay. Ghanaians charge Nigerians high because an average Ghanaian believes that Nigerians have money. What about the other foreigners that don't have money? Is that the price they pay for living in your country? Does other African countries do same to you in their country?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Just30: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
chukzyblingz:
it would have been OK if it's only school fees but it's not. I'm running a program in Ghana but it's not in a Ghanaian school - it's an Indian school. Ghanaians know I'm not Ghanaian by mere looking at me. Whenever I want to buy anything, they always inflate the price. I have many examples of when I almost had problems with Ghanaian workmen. It's unfair. I'm not complaining because I have the money to pay. Ghanaians charge Nigerians high because an average Ghanaian believes that Nigerians have money. What about the other foreigners that don't have money? Is that the price they pay for living in your country? Does other African countries do same to you in their country?
Don't make it look like they do it to only nigerians, they do it to all foreigners including diasporian Ghanaians as well myself talking. In a typical shop where goods are not price stamped, your bargaining strength determine the price of the goods. Maybe you should try going to stores where goods are stamped, it's done in Nigeria geria, China, America and etc.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Just30: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
chukzyblingz:
the poorest don't make 20 cedis. An average Ghanaian find it difficult to make 20 cedis. The standard of living is so low. And things are extremely expensive the reason why most Ghanaians can't afford luxury goods. Ghana is a good country but but extremely jealous. I'm not against Ghana in any way but I just want to make the record straight because of some people that think Ghana is paradise.
nowhere on earth is paradise, your sense of luxury is different from that of a Ghanaian ; while a nigerian would use the little money he has acquired to buy a house, a new car, dish washers, washing machine, 64 inch TV set and soo on and plush them around and boost luxury living. A Ghanaian would try as much as he can to keep the authorities of state from noticing his wealth because of the past of this country. He will prefer to keep on living in his family house ;no matter how dilapidated it may be. He wouldn't flaunt it for people to realize, all he wants is a comfortable life. Try going into his investment accounts and the returns he redraws every week to spend, then you would know. I was shocked when I finally decided to invest a portion of my returns in gold early this year, at the amount of money a simple looking hustler came to redraw as returns from his account ; yet he live in a one bedroom apartment. Never undertook a Ghanaian as being poor, even though he may look poor
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents by Kelewele(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
chukzyblingz:
I have the right to live wherever I want to live. BTW, you don't know what I'm doing in Ghana so shut the duck up.
What else can you be doing in Ghana aside being a fraudulent boko refugee? I can deduce from your comment that you are even scared of going back to your zoo.gringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.