Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? (819 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by limpopo: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
I've asked a couple of people this same question?

DO you truly get over the first person you loved?

I'm not talking of just feelings and all that, but something you felt in your heart and knew it was real for that person?
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by chibenwa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
not easy especially when he/she is the very
first person you went to bed wit
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by amf(f): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
Its not easy at all but its a bit easy if u got a person dat treat u better than the first love
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by kidsam: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats a question i'm personally trying to answer at the moment
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by jazzman3(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
YES, if she bleeps up, grin
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by whitelexi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
How can i get over my first love Not when she won the bout!!!

I want a rematch, i was naive then, but now its different!!! angry
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by shevalync: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
it's quite difficult getting over one's first love no matter what reason for the separation.i got separated with my first love some few months back because she was ready and I wasn't.I tried hard to erase her memory I just cant. I deleted her number 4rm my phone as a precaution.just yesterday I saw her missed call on my phone and her thought took over my mind all day n all night i dreamt about her. this is practical!
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by Spyker: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
Forget in what sense, the good side or the bad side of the relationship. Which one?
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by elecktra(f): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
i'd love to cos he broke my heart in the baddest way ever but as fate ll have it am still very much into him how sad sad embarassed sad
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by DEAMAKA(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
do whom it may concern
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
Wats d essence of holdin unto smthng dats nt there?wen u fall in luv wt sm1else,it mins d ex is history,xcept u r nt in2 d new person.
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
if u cannot, its probably cos u sh*agged her and what them preachers say is true, that u joined in more ways than one!!!

abeg get real jare, which 1 is u cannot forget, ur eye never comot from the candy jar!! simple
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by puskin: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
. . . . . .thats the reason why U have to shag her very well so that you can easily forget her when the time comes for that.
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by H2O2: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yeah you do
Starve it to death.

Okay, maybe I don't know.  It outta be possible.  Maybe more difficult than the typical love.
I haven't experienced the overwhelming wave of "true love" in that sense so I can't proffer too much.
Re: Do You Ever Get Over Your First Love? by davou4eva(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
Quite easy when u meet beta person afta ur first luv cos that one erase all the memory. My first luv is married wit kids, so wat do u expect though we stil contact each other and most of d time she talk abt d past.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Always Viewed From A Woman's Point Of View / Buy This Bmw / What Go You Think Of This Nlders:what Does She Want From Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.