Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (39757 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by sunnymaja(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2016
The act of revenge is common in Nigeria not only by fulanis but also I bos, NDA etc. So the security agencies must rise up to enforce the law before the aggrieved feel cheated and take law into their hand. That is what happened when six people were killed and no one hears about it. Revenge is senseless but people still have something to say compare to BH that has no reasonable defence
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by jclassiq(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2016
KingTom:
Animal in human skin

That is the name given to their leader by the legendary prophetic enigmatic Fela Anikulapo Kuti(God bless his brave soul)
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Generalyemi(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are still crying boysmiley

You need to drop the Muslim comment. Most of these herdsmen are not even practicing Muslims and often believe in pagan gods and rituals. Make una use your brain.

keep rejoicing, for u is another triumph for stupid uncastrated brothers,,,brainwashed set of people.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by RottenTomato: 10:37pm On May 28, 2016
MShittu:
I actually doubt how true this article is. Kolanut is not a thing in Northern/Fulani culture. Moreover there literally isn't a "plot" Fulanis/Northerners have. Honestly just think through it it's impossible.
If u no get wetin to talk, just shut up!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by KingTom(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
jclassiq:

That is the name given to their leader by the legendary prophetic enigmatic Fela Anikulapo Kuti(God bless his brave soul)
exactly and you got my point grin
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by freshcvvs: 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
mekussa:

“I asked the dead man, ‘Your people had confidence to kill Fulani people but now you are dead. Don’t you know that Fulani owns Nigeria?’ I recorded the video to show my relatives in Kogi where I live how successful the operation was. As we moved around Nimbo, I saw an Igbo man who used to give me food anytime I was in the state. I warned him to quickly leave town to avoid being killed.”
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by freshcvvs: 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
mekussa:

According to Zurai, the attack came because of the killing of six Fulani herdsmen in the community in the past without repercussion.

Action
Reaction

Justice is needed.

One part have the support of the media
The other part have access to weapons.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by olaztek(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
NOW WE KNOW WHO IS REAL BETWEEN THE TWO MADRIDS. HALA REALMADRID.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by otiigba1(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
otukpo:
All fulanis are the same. Human blood thirsty.
come! Which part of otukpo are you from, do you know commercial Road, ochi idoma Road, ojira road, new market road or oweto in otukpo.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by freshcvvs: 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
boostdom:

His claim about the death of prior fulanis is unsubstantiated at this point and if you are a lawyer as you claim, you would realise it is inadmissible. The killings in the hundreds that have been verified in other zones, are they revenge too? If you are willing to circumvent legal justice when it comes to the fulani but you wish to hold other people from exacting the same savage justice when they are out for revenge then it shows you lack any sort of critical thought.

Ackmed the terrorist. Born in grief, raised in hate.

Because its no news for fulanis to be killed but becomes news when its the other way round.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by bikefab(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari's kinsmen. Indeed u own Nigeria, dirty swines.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by logica(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2016
I'm confused. I thought he was Libyan?

2 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tete7000(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
thekingisback:
I'm yet to see anyone opening a thread to condemn the activities of these herdsmen but I can't count the number of threads that have been opened to call NDA criminals and peaceful too.

Evil is evil, be it from herdsmen or NDA. Either brings no one good.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tonguengineer(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
Wait oo.I thought bubu said they are from Libya.
Issokay I can understand our mumu president so Taraba, Kogi, Kaduna, Kano are states in Libya. Smh
Na Buhari mumu pass for this world maybe he thinks am a zombie too only them can bliv that

2 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
MShittu:
I actually doubt how true this article is. Kolanut is not a thing in Northern/Fulani culture. Moreover there literally isn't a "plot" Fulanis/Northerners have. Honestly just think through it it's impossible.

And the video that was found on his phone??

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:10pm On May 28, 2016
farouk0403:
the Fulani guy warned his Igbo friend that he should leave the town.

and the Igbo man decided to kept quite and escape with his family without telling others?
SMH what a tribe...

Where is it written that he didn't tell others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by realjoker(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

So what you are saying is that you don't care if bokoharam and fulani herdsmen kill innocent Nigerians as long as Nigeria remains "United".
You are saying that you don't deem it fit that a Nigerian forum should publicly declare its non support to terrorists who have massacred thousands of Nigerians but it should do so to a non violent faction of the country who's only wish is independence??!!!
fulani herdmens threaten the union of Nigeria more than any secessionist group and I wonder why the silence on the part of seun Could it be because d president is a fulani??
hypocrisy at its finest. Don't you think?
I ask u a simple question and you are here beating around the bush. Does anybody support Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen barbaric act here on nairaland like you sons of perdition support and celebrate the siege laid by IPod for so many days in SE and NDA pipeline bombing?
Nely77:

Your reasoning is more questionable than any that I have ever seen. Check my comment above. When will you and your self acclaimed saint of a president tell Nigerians the truth? The president openly/publicly told Nigerians that the herdsmen that are killing are from Libya even after it has been echoed from middle belt down to the southwest to the southeast and southsouth that these herdsmen are Fulanis which he knows very well. Instead of him to call them to order he decided to cover up for them with lies. Stop deceiving yourself. Tell yourself the truth before nemesis will catch up with you.
what is this one saying. So na Mr president ban all the activities of Biafra and NDA on naira land? Or did you see any of my post cheering the barbaric act of Fulani herdsmen or boko haram like you lot does supporting and celebrating NDA barbaric acts.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Aroh48(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
My questn is why can't this Fulani devils attack a larger settlement in a broad day light? They only attack a small village in d middle of the night.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by ekpnigeria: 11:14pm On May 28, 2016
your president (Buhari) said they are from Lybia
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
You must brea psychic. o
Generalyemi:

keep rejoicing, for u is another triumph for stupid uncastrated brothers,,,brainwashed set of people.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
I'd like to see the case followed to a logical conclusion, have all the implicated alhajis been arrested? More digging needs to be done, this idiots don't just come by ak-47 riffles, it's obvious some top brass in the military and in the government have a hand in this, let's see where this case ends, PMB's integrity is being tested.
Albeit, if he doesn't issue a statement repudiating his former statement about these herdsmen being Libyans, that's the time I'd stop believing in him or whatever he stands for.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by omayeya: 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
He never said herdsmen are Libyans, rather they are those recruited by former Libyan leader to protect his thrown; in his demise, they have moved back to their various countries to cause mayhem.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this state just like you, me and their victims. However this is not enough reason to take lives, they must account for their actions because they had other options.

And did you the post where he did "Fulani own Nigeria"

Is killing children under 16yrs lost like revenge to you?

Olorun o who we of end, what is our offense that more you curse us with bad leaders and you the that don't know their right and worst as a citizen?

Part God take away the plague, you had are heavy on us............
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by SycophanticGoat: 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
farouk0403:
the Fulani guy warned his Igbo friend that he should leave the town.

and the Igbo man decided to kept quite and escape with his family without telling others?
SMH what a tribe...

undecided

And some f**ls out there, forgot that there was an alarm raised before the attack. Those f**ls don't think it's possible someone who got the info from his friend must have taken it to others, including the police that didn't deem it fit to prevent the attack. They have come on the internet to attack a tribe instead of covering their heads in shame over the activities of their blood sucking brothers.

BekeeBuAgbara:
Where is it written that he didn't tell others? fo0lish Farouk.

A nail to the ugly head!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
Hopefully they dig deeper. Each and every one of them must be arrested. All concerned govenors must fight tooth and nail to bring justice to their people.
SnowJay92:
I'd like to see the case followed to a logical conclusion, have all the implicated alhajis been arrested? More digging needs to be done, this idiots don't just come by ak-47 riffles, it's obvious some top brass in the military and in the government have a hand in this, let's see where this case ends, PMB's integrity is being tested.
Albeit, if he doesn't issue a statement repudiating his former statement about these herdsmen being Libyans, that's the time I'd stop believing in him or whatever he stands for.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 11:22pm On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:

Action
Reaction

Justice is needed.

One part have the support of the media
The other part have access to weapons.

And the other did had access to the media and weapons, you mofos will under state just don't run to nearest bartack for protection....... . cool
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by qoura123(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
otukpo:
All fulanis are the same. Human blood thirsty.
eneya aboleke
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
......because it isn't true. If it is indeed true, then you and your people must be daft, dumb and stvpid. But it isn'tsmiley

Commentus2:

And did you the post where he did "Fulani own Nigeria"

Is killing children under 16yrs lost like revenge to you?

Olorun o who we of end, what is our offense that more you curse us with bad leaders and you the that don't know their right and worst as a citizen?

Part God take away the plague, you had are heavy on us............
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria... The Killers are all Alhajis
Some live among the people... Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this... Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?
Front page
every body knows that bubu is blood crazy
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 11:38pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
......because it isn't true. If it is indeed true, then you and your people must be daft, dumb and stvpid. But it isn'tsmiley

You are fantasticaly kiddult and cretin.

That the news just hit Nairaland today shows low the support had descent.....something that had been trending for sometime eslewhere

The authority probably initially trying to sweep it under the carpet but failed somehow.

Do you thank am one of wailers and zombies mofos.

Ori e daru but time cool
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by BushidoBlue(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2016
First they said it was one Igbo police officer now the truth is out... haters of Igbo peace may you know no peace.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by engrchykae(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
KillerFrost:
Fulani's own Nigeria.?? grin
Probably dat guy was so high on cheap burukutu to say such trash! cheesy
is the guy really lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! / TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.