Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (39771 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by str8talk1: 5:21am On May 29, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Nairaland says no to biafra.
Nairaland says no to NDA.
When will Nairaland say no to fulani herdsmen's and bokoharam who have been on a killing spree in the south for a very long time now

Because..d owner of NL and majority of d commentators r of d Yoruba extraction who thinks like d average Yoruba man.
They like to support d Hausas both in anything good or bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by rbjimoh: 5:51am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this state just like you, me and their victims. However this is not enough reason to take lives, they must account for their actions because they had other options.
. God bless you my sister. They will all comment as though that part is not mentioned. Nigeria has got people with ethnically warped minds!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by rigarmortis: 6:20am On May 29, 2016
982ABU:
the five fulani who have been killed by ibos before fulani attacked are they not human why are you bias in any issue according suspect to the suspect they killed five fulani and the fulani retaliate why can you ask which action the ibos cummunity taked as their people to avoid crisis between fulani headers and the ibos farmers for peace to rain

and they killed the five Fulani for sport abi?

you have forgotten how farmers were being killed in their farms anyhow prior to this.

Fulani has being disrupting harvest in ogun, Oyo, benue, Enugu, awka, delta etc. they drive their cows into your farm and kill at the slightest.

now let's say some were killed after so much provocation as happened in Oyo, or in bogoro Baluchi state. then it makes it equal ?

you are reasoning from your arse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by TheSunSon: 6:26am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this state just like you, me and their victims. However this is not enough reason to take lives, they must account for their actions because they had other options.
Shut your trap,and how can you ascertain that fulani herdsmen where killed by anyone at any point in time? You just have to differ so it seems you think outside the box,if you aren't in Nigeria keep your opinion,all you know is what you read online,so shussh it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by agabaI23(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2016
Billygee2u:

is it today you know that Buhari is a hypocrite and the deadliest liar?
wake up friend.
I just woke up...I had a good sleep.
How about you? grin
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by JaaizTech: 7:00am On May 29, 2016
str8talk1:

Because..d owner of NL and majority of d commentators r of d Yoruba extraction who thinks like d average Yoruba man.
mekussa:

http://punchng.com/nimbo-massacre-recorded-killing-show-people-success-suspect/

One wonders what you actually want. No other ethnic tribe has been insulted, bashed, abused like the Hausa/Fulani tribe on this same nairaland. We need to stop being biased towards one another, everyone has chastised the Fulani herds men for their atrocities but who speaks when the Fulani herdsmen are unjustifiably killed. I have always said it that the fulani killings are always predicated on some past perceived injustice against them. We need to create a just society, where everyone's interest is protected. The perpetrators of this dastardly act at Nimbo must be given the highest punishment and similarly those who attack Fulanis and their cattle, should also be prosecuted.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 7:04am On May 29, 2016
Shut your stinking trap boy and fvck off my mentions

TheSunSon:

Shut your trap,and how can you ascertain that fulani herdsmen where killed by anyone at any point in time? You just have to differ so it seems you think outside the box,if you aren't in Nigeria keep your opinion,all you know is what you read online,so shussh it.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by ipledge5: 7:15am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Shut your stinking trap boy and fvck off my mentions

sad sad
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 7:19am On May 29, 2016
How is it my fault again?sad
ipledge5:
sad sad
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by princepeter566: 7:28am On May 29, 2016
if fayose speak now the whole north will turn against him . For goodness sake look at how foolany leaders came from seven state 2geda in unity 2 commit dis mass massacre. After our leaders will tell us they are not nigerians instead of accepting 2 d fact n tell us d truth. We need a leader like fayose in dis country . If northern governors like they should come up with more lies or more fabricated ways of turning blame from dos blood thirsty beast. If u see an animal eating your neighours farm and u did not stop it wen it finishes everytin it will come to yours . Respect to my ni--a fayose man of d truth . I stand wit u . Peter d rock

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2016
"According to Zurai, the attack came because of the killing of six Fulani herdsmen in the community in
the past without repercussion"...what about other communities in Benue,Plateau,etc where they have been slaughtering all these while,were they killing them too?These guys(Fulanis) are beasts and should be treated same.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by zudozz: 7:35am On May 29, 2016
THEY OWE NIGERIA IN DEED. IF MOST GRADUATES MASTERS P.HD HOLDERS VOTED FOR THEIR BROTHER N DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. BUHARI AND THIS LOT HAVE NO BUSINESS RULING ME. AM MORE INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED THAN AND FOR A TRILLION TIME IT IS VERY WRONG FOR GEN. BUHARI AND THIS APES TO RULE ME. BUT THANK GOD FOR UR LIVES. YOU GUYS CHOSE FOR YOU N UR WIFE AND CHILDREN TO BE RULED BY THIS NAMA PEOPLE!

SHAME ON YOU ALL AND YOUR GENERATION!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Jakama90(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria...
The Killers are all Alhajis

Some live among the people...
Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this...
Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?

Front page
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this nation...
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2016
JaaizTech:

One wonders what you actually want. No other ethnic tribe has been insulted, bashed, abused like the Hausa/Fulani tribe on this same nairaland. We need to stop being biased towards one another, everyone has chastised the Fulani herds men for their atrocities but who speaks when the Fulani herdsmen are unjustifiably killed. I have always said it that the fulani killings are always predicated on some past perceived injustice against them. We need to create a just society, where everyone's interest is protected. The perpetrators of this dastardly act at Nimbo must be given the highest punishment and similarly those who attack Fulanis and their cattle, should also be prosecuted.

With the patronage, support & defence we've seen for the herders from the highest level of government, do you think that would ever happen?
And no, I'm yet to see some specific public and social figures come out and call a spade a spade as it regards to these herdsmen, and this is not the first time. Boko Haram also had the support of prominent figures in the north, until the dog turned on its owner. Think of all the easterners that have been masacared for no just cause in several riots and uprisings in the north, has anyone been prosecuted? Has justice been served?? Or is it because they prefer having their own country to sharing kola and going for revenge killings and bloodletting in the north as well?? Nobody has monopoly on violence o, this is about who is more mature and who's ethics forbids spilling of blood.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 8:12am On May 29, 2016
str8talk1:

You folks just lose it completely. You always reduce issues to tribal bashing, can't you be sane for once?

Every problems in lives revolves around, Yoruba neck.

It is so unfortunately that you all have narrow mind and can think critically and extract intelligence and informed decisions from issues of national importance like this............ cool
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 8:15am On May 29, 2016
rigarmortis:

and they killed the five Fulani for sport abi?

you have forgotten how farmers were being killed in their farms anyhow prior to this.

Fulani has being disrupting harvest in ogun, Oyo, benue, Enugu, awka, delta etc. they drive their cows into your farm and kill at the slightest.

now let's say some were killed after so much provocation as happened in Oyo, or in bogoro Baluchi state. then it makes it equal ?

you are reasoning from your arse

Tomatoes scarcity we are presently experiencing had its origin in their destructive activities. cool
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by agabaI23(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2016
Jakama90:

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this nation...
We all know
And APC the worstest thing...
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by fmlala: 8:51am On May 29, 2016
After reading this confession, I now feel the best thing is to break Nigeria and separate humans from animals that suck blood.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by fmlala: 8:55am On May 29, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
"According to Zurai, the attack came because of the killing of six Fulani herdsmen in the community in
the past without repercussion"...what about other communities in Benue,Plateau,etc where they have been slaughtering all these while,were they killing them too?These guys(Fulanis) are beasts and should be treated same.

I.G of Police needs to resign because he was the first to say those herdsmen are from Mali. its either he doesn't know his job or he delebrately deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by londoner: 9:01am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Look at the scores of times Igbos and other tribes have been killed in the North or in His over the years. What would happen if their tribes or states took that same 'revenge' for every one of theirs slaughtered?

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Laid2001: 9:14am On May 29, 2016
These men are evil but the killers of the six fulanis are not less evil than them.

This attack as we are made to belief is a reprisal for the unresolved killing of their fellow herdsmen by this community people.

Surely, that was why these attackers passed hundreds of villages on their way without attacking them. They only attack the community that they were aggrieved with.

Law enforcement in Nigeria should be for all. I am now expecting the Nigerian police not only to fish out the sponsors of this reprisal attack but those people responsible for the so called killings of the original six herdsmen. They are all criminals whether Fulani or Igbo!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by carinmom(f): 9:18am On May 29, 2016
akpumping7720:
ok..... those that sponsor them are Alhajis. They went for Hajj and all they could was to sponsor Fulani herdsmen in taking people's life. is that what they were taught wen they went for pilgrimage? Islam is truly a religion of peace!!!
Do you have a functional brain at all, so you mean all Muslims that went to hajj do not have the free will to commit sin unless influenced by Islam?

What will you then say about christian murderers, kidnappers, rapists, prostitutes, fraudsters and your pastors who commit all kinds of sins? Are you trying to tell us that Christianity is to be blamed for all their atrocities?

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by lordkhalifa(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
They are libyans grin grin grin
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Laid2001: 9:47am On May 29, 2016
YES, Agatu and all the other attacks were all claimed to be reprisal attacks.

The Agatu, issue has even turned to communal war with the Fulani enclave across the river. The fulanis now claim, attention is not paid to them when they are killed, only when they attack back in revenge that all hell will then break loose.

The Law enforcement agents in Nigeria needs to live up to their expectation and protect all without fear or favour.

OnuohaEDOZIE:
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by lordkhalifa(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2016
When i told them that buhari and his libyan friends are behind the killing, some touts will start insulting me

Stone them to death... Useless libyans
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tonyobj(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
thekingisback:
I'm yet to see anyone opening a thread to condemn the activities of these herdsmen but I can't count the number of threads that have been opened to call NDA criminals and peaceful too.

@thekingisback
https://www.nairaland.com/2954910/what-solution-these-murderous-fulani#43223980
That's the link to the thread that was opened a few weeks back concerning these murderous Fulani herdsmen. Feel free to read and share your views.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 10:49am On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria...
The Killers are all Alhajis

Some live among the people...
Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this...
Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?

Front page

YES! Buhari is a LIAR!

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:02am On May 29, 2016
They will never try it again. They killed Igbos and the rest because they were stvpi. Igbos will take revenge, Hausa's will retaliate, Igbos will retaliate and it goes on and on. Violent reaction is not the answer. I would very much love to wipe two three groups of them out but it will make things worse.

What we could do is to give them a window to leave our region, deploy resources to get our people from there, sue them, enter into a binding agreement with their leaders etc. I am sure we can come up with alternatives.

londoner:

Look at the scores of times Igbos and other tribes have been killed in the North or in His over the years. What would happen if their tribes or states took that same 'revenge' for every one of theirs slaughtered?
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by basadenet: 11:16am On May 29, 2016
But some hypocrites has in past said those herdsmens are not Nigerians or they are B K members, but thank God, all those caught are Nigerians of northern extraction. I hope Pmb can now make a pronouncements on this killer herdsmen's.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by mizlovette(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Wanted to say something, then I remembered that our justice system can not be trusted. This bastards may end up free, without paying for their crimes. Gush how I detest this people, can Nigeria please let we biafrans go
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by lastpage: 11:35am On May 29, 2016
ramdris:
Am so speechless. These guys are animals and should be treated as such. How ever, the inability of our security agencies to do their jobs is one of the major reason this country is mess up.

Unresolved criminal activities tends to lead to reprisals as the victim or the family feels cheated thereby resulting to vengeance which in turn breeds another vengeance and d cycle goes on....

I hate it here I swear...

Am beginning to think the breaking up of this hell hole will not b a idea of that will stop these madness..

From the confession,

1.) it is obvious that Buhari was LYING when he said the Herdsmen are LIBYANS! I hat a lying President!

2.) This Fulani Herdsmen attack are "planned operations" and has nothing to do with grazing

3.) Their is a high-powered council of Fulani elders who are bent on dominating other Nigerian tribes

4.) The murderous Fulanis in power have a way of immobilising security or making them look the other way, when these attacks are happening.

5.) The Police cannot do anything about it.... Governors of the affected states are also playing "softie' so as not to get on the wrong side of Buhari (except Mad Fayose!)

6.) More of these attacks are still going to happen very soon.

7.) Will Buhari, a Fulani, ensure that the full weight of the law be visited on the named sponsors of these TERRORIST murders?
I doubt but time will tell.

Finally, l think we Southerners must start arming ourselves, in whatever way we can.
If the Government will not protect me, l have a right to protect myself and my family

The average Fulani Muslim Northerner, does not value human life at all

No Regret.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by lastpage: 11:40am On May 29, 2016
Laid2001:
YES, Agatu and all the other attacks were all claimed to be reprisal attacks.

The Agatu, issue has even turned to communal war with the Fulani enclave across the river. The fulanis now claim, attention is not paid to them when they are killed, only when they attack back in revenge that all hell will then break loose.

The Law enforcement agents in Nigeria needs to live up to their expectation and protect all without fear or favour.

If l can lay my hands on that book "The Northernisation of the Nigerian Security Forces" ..... you will understand why the Security Forces appear impotent, when dealing with atrocities of these murderous Northerners, from time to time. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: How l wish Jonathan did not waste the goodwill he enjoyed in 2011.......... otherwise we wont be in this "Fulani-dilemma".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Sambo Dasuki Wins FG At ECOWAS Court / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.