Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (39756 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Nairaland says no to biafra.
Nairaland says no to NDA.
When will Nairaland say no to fulani herdsmen's and bokoharam who have been on a killing spree in the south for a very long time now

Nairaland is owned by Seun grin grin grin.
Hopefully, you will understand why that on its own is a very important factor.

2 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
JaaizTech:

One wonders what you actually want. No other ethnic tribe has been insulted, bashed, abused like the Hausa/Fulani tribe on this same nairaland. We need to stop being biased towards one another, everyone has chastised the Fulani herds men for their atrocities but who speaks when the Fulani herdsmen are unjustifiably killed. I have always said it that the fulani killings are always predicated on some past perceived injustice against them. We need to create a just society, where everyone's interest is protected. The perpetrators of this dastardly act at Nimbo must be given the highest punishment and similarly those who attack Fulanis and their cattle, should also be prosecuted.

Unjustified killing is a major preoccupation of the Fulanis'. They kill crops, kill humans, kill dreams, rape, arson...... Just name it. If the police cannot protect the citizenry from the Fulani, then it's all man for himself and a free for all fight. Nigeria is gradually heading there under the tenure of the confused one.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by agabaI23(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2016
evegran:

YES! Buhari is a LIAR!
You are as bold as you are builtiful wink
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by freshcvvs: 3:07pm On May 29, 2016
Commentus2:

And the other did had access to the media and weapons, you mofos will under state just don't run to nearest bartack for protection....... . cool

dont be foolish, i stated comparative advantage of both side, you're here insulting me. you mad or reharsing madness?
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
mekussa:

Don’t you know that Fulani owns Nigeria?’ .

http://punchng.com/nimbo-massacre-recorded-killing-show-people-success-suspect/

I see people saying different things about this confession the man made, but the most potent part of it ALL is the above. There will never be a peaceful Nigeria because of the above. Imagine what even the lowest level of the fulani believe, THAT THEY OWN, I MEAN OWN Nigeria and realize that we are doomed in that country. They own the igala, tiv, youruba, benin, ijaw, igbo, efik etc. We and our children are theirs. Please ponder that statement above. It is the problem of Nigeria. I have now fully understood why they will not allow any conference report to restructure Nigeria. Honestly those that have seen the writing on the wall are the ones agitating badly now. The others must wake up!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
akpumping7720:
ok..... those that sponsor them are Alhajis. They went for Hajj and all they could was to sponsor Fulani herdsmen in taking people's life. is that what they were taught wen they went for pilgrimage? Islam is truly a religion of peace!!!

Islam is the worst religion on earth.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
You are as bold as you are builtiful wink

smiley.
Merci
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by TheSunSon: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Shut your stinking trap boy and fvck off my mentions

Don't kid yourself,if you didn't sound like a simpleton I wouldn't have bothered, shitbox.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 29, 2016
Don't blame the stupid Enugu man just like okoroawusa his father or mother may be Hausa \fulani
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by akpumping7720(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2016
carinmom:

Do you have a functional brain at all, so you mean all Muslims that went to hajj do not have the free will to commit sin unless influenced by Islam?

What will you then say about christian murderers, kidnappers, rapists, prostitutes, fraudsters and your pastors who commit all kinds of sins? Are you trying to tell us that Christianity is to be blamed for all their atrocities?

are u OK at all? who are u referring to DAT doesnt have a functional brain. is like something is worrying ur head. did I quote u or mention ur moniker? never in your miserable life use such abusive statement for me again and never quote me again. Wats d meaning of all dis trash sef.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by akpumping7720(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
carinmom:

Do you have a functional brain at all, so you mean all Muslims that went to hajj do not have the free will to commit sin unless influenced by Islam?

What will you then say about christian murderers, kidnappers, rapists, prostitutes, fraudsters and your pastors who commit all kinds of sins? Are you trying to tell us that Christianity is to be blamed for all their atrocities?

are u OK at all? who are u referring to DAT doesnt have a functional brain. must u quote me with abusive word or if u see me in person can u say dat trash to me. something must be worrying ur head. did I quote u or mention ur moniker? never in your miserable life use such abusive statement for me again and never quote me again. Wats d meaning of all dis trash sef.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by akpumping7720(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2016
carinmom:

I know for sure that if we meet one on one u can tell me that trash. if u want to quote someone must u use abusive statement. try and reason like normal human being. I only stated my own opinion. so how does DAT warrant u to tell me if have a functional brain. u are free to counter my opinion without using such abusive statement.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by carinmom(f): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2016
akpumping7720:

I know for sure that if we meet one on one u can tell me that trash. if u want to quote someone must u use abusive statement. try and reason like normal human being. I only stated my own opinion. so how does DAT warrant u to tell me if have a functional brain. u are free to counter my opinion without using such abusive statement.

Yes, just exactly the same way i know you can't insult Islam if we are to meet face to face or any other muslim but can only do that behind your keyboards.

Cowards undecided
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Agbalanze(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
otukpo:
All fulanis are the same. Human blood thirsty.
Gbam!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.