Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (39777 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 28, 2016
Commentus2, don't you just love the report button? smiley
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by boluwatife66(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2016
Ruchidera:
OK. Hoping that this confession was not under duress undecided
probably the video he took was taken under duress.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by boluwatife66(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2016
oweman:
So there is a town called GARBA SHEHU the poster should please go back and look for better lies to tell this forum as Garba Shehu is a name given to people not any town in Nigeria .

If those you claim to have arrested fail to tell you you the too were attacking to avenge the killing of five fulanis in Abia state and dumped in shalow graves is the cause of the attack that the Governor was sobbing on NTA then they are yet to tell you anything just waiting for the order by Fayose to poison water so as to kill ca can see more governors crying soon are awaited .
sto being a nimp what if i tell you that Tafawa belewa is also a name of a town? you
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by shugaboy6102(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Nairaland says no to biafra.
Nairaland says no to NDA.
When will Nairaland say no to fulani herdsmen's and bokoharam who have been on a killing spree in the south for a very long time now
very good observation.Maybe the mods don't want their site to be bombed??na joke o
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Commentus2: 11:55pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Commentus2, don't you just love the report button? smiley

Why don't you go
Ahead and Do so!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by farouk0403(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Where is it written that he didn't tell others? fo0lish Farouk.

if he did as you said "I.e told others" then there would be no casualties.

or do you want to tell me that the Igbo communities are so tiny that they can't defend their own territory from invaders, after their own brother have won them??
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by farouk0403(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

And some f**ls out there, forgot that there was an alarm raised before the attack. Those f**ls don't think it's possible someone who got the info from his friend must have taken it to others, including the police that didn't deem it fit to prevent the attack. They have come on the internet to attack a tribe instead of covering their heads in shame over the activities of their blood sucking brothers.

A nail to the ugly head!

no need to argue what has to be done have already been done.

R.I.p to the dead that's all what I have to say for now..

*note* am not trying to be tribalistic because am neither Fulani nor Igbo
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Lastanza: 12:51am On May 29, 2016
982ABU:
the five fulani who have been killed by ibos before fulani attacked are they not human why are you bias in any issue according suspect to the suspect they killed five fulani and the fulani retaliate why can you ask which action the ibos cummunity taked as their people to avoid crisis between fulani headers and the ibos farmers for peace to rain

Look at how u are embarrassing education with ur English blunders. Educated illiterate Hausa man.
Go back to school Mr man

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by free13: 12:59am On May 29, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 1:18am On May 29, 2016
the are from liba
if it was people doing peace demonstration the would have killed them since, but the won't kill this idiots
bubu self eh

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Pioneer2002(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this state just like you, me and their victims. However this is not enough reason to take lives, they must account for their actions because they had other options.

That is why the fulanis should start ranches so that the diagreements will be eliminated. You damage peoples' farms and if they complain, you kill them or buther them and when they retaliate, a fulani massacre happens. Sometimes solutions are simple but we keep ignoring the real issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by 1babeonly: 1:29am On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria...
The Killers are all Alhajis

Some live among the people...
Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this...
Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?

Front page
R U asking whether Buhari is a liar or U r making a statement?. Since the origin, they are allowed to lie so as to cheat anyone that is not of their fate and is ok, no harm to that.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by qtx(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2016
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 1:48am On May 29, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
When will Nairaland say no to fulani herdsmen's and bokoharam who have been on a killing spree in the south for a very long time now

Nairaland will never because Seun is a yoruba and the hausa/fulani are their masters.

Do you advise him to go against his oga them?

No be ban e go end for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by HIPROFILE(m): 2:47am On May 29, 2016
Chai! Chai!.... Did nat jast vote only a dullard and most clueless but also a lying president... I sorry for Nigerians .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:00am On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria...
The Killers are all Alhajis

Some live among the people...
Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this...
Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?

Front page
is it today you know that Buhari is a hypocrite and the deadliest liar?
wake up friend.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by guvna(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2016
Kill all these fulanta bastardos! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:02am On May 29, 2016
mankan2k7:
Meanwhile Bubu can defend them with his last blood

The libyans have finally confessed
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:02am On May 29, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Bubu said fulani herdmen killing innocent Nigerians are Libyans.

Am sure he will be disappointed at himself after reading this confession
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:03am On May 29, 2016
otukpo:
All fulanis are the same. Human blood thirsty.
including bubumumuhari the bloody unrepentant coupist
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:05am On May 29, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:07am On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:
Own Nigeria? Like wft. This illiterates are going to end us all. When other tribes want to integrate and unite,they want to kill us all.

I am yoruba but when I talk again,I will get banned so I will keep quiet but for how long are we going to be quiet? I's it when they bring it to youra land?

If I keep quiet when this is going on to other people,who will I shout to when they come for me? Is it when they have wiped everyone off and no one left to fight for me?

Buhari is not talking about this fulani attacking other tribes.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:07am On May 29, 2016
thekingisback:
I'm yet to see anyone opening a thread to condemn the activities of these herdsmen but I can't count the number of threads that have been opened to call NDA criminals and peaceful too.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:11am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
embarassed

"According to the suspect, Fulani leaders rearing cows in Taraba, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Katsina, Niger and Kaduna States contributed representatives to take part in the attack".

‘Your people had confidence to kill Fulani people but now you are dead. Don’t you know that Fulani owns Nigeria?’ I recorded the video to show my relatives in Kogi where I live how successful the operation was.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:15am On May 29, 2016
HisRoyalHardnes:
All I can say is, zombies are the least of all categories of fools.
Yes, APC supporters n Fulani herdsmen are one and the same.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:15am On May 29, 2016
Luckylife:
Can you imagine the calibre of blood thirsty animals that are among one Nigeria? The idiot have reveal to the world that it a great achievement for killing innocent people that's why he took his forbidding time to record the heinous killing. Pigs
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:16am On May 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
And some fool will come and open a thread defending this animals!! The nitwit also opened lots of threat to condemn the IPOB and NDA agitators but remains indifferant about this animals!!
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Billygee2u: 3:18am On May 29, 2016
Sfvalentine:
I just hope dey have arrested all those people he mentioned their name.....Nigeria which way
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by edupedia: 4:25am On May 29, 2016
MShittu:
I actually doubt how true this article is. Kolanut is not a thing in Northern/Fulani culture. Moreover there literally isn't a "plot" Fulanis/Northerners have. Honestly just think through it it's impossible.

....is Ciroma a fulani name?...many of these IPOB fraudsters are just commenting on what they do not really understand!....
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by pinkyliceous(f): 4:47am On May 29, 2016
Dear National Assembly, isn't it time you get Buhari impeached? Imagine him defending terrorists because they are from his clan.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2016
animal kingdom
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by hardbody: 5:20am On May 29, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Bubu said fulani herdmen killing innocent Nigerians are Libyans.

Am sure he will be disappointed at himself after reading this confession

Illiterates cant and don't read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.