Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? (2035 Views)

How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them? / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You / Ladies, Have You Gone Nought Or Something? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by dauntless15(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2016
since i was born and now i am getting old, you know the rest
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by Akposkool(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2016
No duration. Join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by Blackfire(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2016
I think there was a time i lasted 7 years and some months, from 1997 - 2006.

It was a training for self control and principle...

Damn i miss my mentor... We are pure enemies now.
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by twerky(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2016
14 months now and still counting
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by sats: 8:27am On May 29, 2016
rubbish, OP you mean how long you stayed before your nocturnal emission without masturbatin, there is no difference between your wet dream ejaculashun and your sex ejaculashun, you experience orgasm during both activity
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex? by allytinted: 9:48am On May 29, 2016
sweethoneypie:
I hope I am not among the jobless people Dahkogrin007 talked about. Back to the topic,@ op, you can stay for as long as 10years without sex if you want to and still be a pro at it when you want to have it, its all about your mindset.
hmmmm.....best comment so far....i think i might like u for ds comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Big Bombam Make Men Pour..see Here / Guy Convinces Girl To Cheat On Boyfriend By Showing Her Pics Of His Manhood / I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.