Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy (436 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy by babeface3: 8:31am On May 29, 2016
Returning from Europe after a long while on studies, John just had to get married. A friend recommended Ada a pretty young damsel fresh out of school.Ada told him point blank she had a fiance and recommended her best friend Ronke. She promised not to let Ronke know that John first came for her so it wouldn't look to Ronke like she was being an option. Ronke was contacted and she agreed. The dating started with Ronke giving reasons and excuses that could not be understood. John tried so many things to bring Ronke closer and even proposed marriage to her. After a while, Rinke declared that she really was not too interested in the relationship. That she had two beautiful colleagues Ausha and Efe that he could pick from. She promised to smoothen the match making if John could just pick one of them. This is just terrible.
Re: He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy by olac21(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2016
I do not seem to understand the story though!
Re: He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:43am On May 29, 2016
Maybe there's something wrong with him or maybe he is not explaining himself well. I also find it weird that he just wanna get married to anyone that's willing to agree. Does he know what he is looking for in a partner? "I just wanna get married" is not the answer.

1 Like

Re: He Was Passed on Again: The Ordeals Of A Searching Guy by babeface3: 8:54am On May 29, 2016
olac21:
I do not seem to understand the story though!
Edited shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Brokenhearted / Bad Things That Can Be Actually Good For You / Virginity Without Extra Oil:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.