Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49854 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~I'll take your word for it wink

~I'm well pleased JLS have made it thus far. . ."Beat Again" is my son's fav song. . .he does all the dance moves,knows all the words to the song!!I think i know all the words to that song by heart now b/c i've heard it sooOoo many times,now he's trying to learn the dance moves to the new single "Everybody In Love" grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
haven't you all seen Laura White's single? even her song tops Alexandra's "Bad Boys" IMO. I think the name is 'You should have known" or something
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
Look @ em' X Factor maniacs tongue shakes his head in pity
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
I so hate Danni for the rubbish she just said to Danyl!!
They are idiots, especially that Louis!! Trying to bring him down, the boy must win!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
Much props to Rachael for starting the show tonight so strong!!
Don't what anybody thinks,am gon be sentimental and vote for her!!
Its about time i do something for my country grin
All you guys in here that can vote ,do it for her, she every little help she could get,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
the School teacher was ace!
and yeah Rachel started well too!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~My favourite performances

~Over 25's~
~Olly
~Jamie
~Danly

~The Boys~
~Joe

~The Groups~
~Miss FRANK

The Girls
~Stacey
~Racheal
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
aysometin:

I so hate Danni for the rubbish she just said to Danyl!!
They are idiots, especially that Louis!! Trying to bring him down, the boy must win!!

[size=13pt]~Tell me about it!! What was that about! talk about hearing a pin drop after that comment!! It was defo out of order comparing his sexuality to his song choice!!

~I dont see the "over-Confidence" Cheryl & Louis bang on about to be honest! Any one else see it?
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~Where's Maedan? cheesy Your "girls" are having a lot of stick!! tongue
[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/10/article-1219517-06C6A27F000005DC-222_468x286.jpg
[/img]

~To be fair they werent even judged on their singing!! What was that about!!

~Who's responsible for styling them anyways? undecided That belt they put on Stacey was so  lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Tell me about it!! What was that about! talk about hearing a pin drop after that comment!! It was defo out of order comparing his sexuality to his song choice!!

~I dont see the "over-Confidence" Cheryl & Louis bang on about to be honest! Any one else see it?
[/size]

I was thinking the same thing? Over confidence?
Its like those 2 have written their comments before he got on stage
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~I havent read anything he'd said in the papers or otherwise to be perceived as being over-confident. . .I didnt quite get the "He doesnt have likability factor" either

~It's prolly just tactics to knock his confidence seeing how he's tipped as the top 3 likely to win![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~What did you think of the "Transformations"/Makeover's?

~I prefers Racheal's hair now. . she shud try brushing the sides tho cheesy & give the Pink Lippys a rest!
[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_rachelglamour1.jpg
[/img]

~Stacey Looks gorgeous w/ the Bangs~
[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_staceyglamour1.jpg
[/img]

~Kandy Rain: Dont notice much difference except for the chic w/ the Bangs~
[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_kandyrainglamour1.jpg
[/img]

~MISS FRANK: Maedan has the "massive weave" gone? cheesy I dont see them any different! undecided
[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_missfrankglamour1.jpg
[/img]

~Lucie. . was her hair shorter?  undecided
[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_lucyglamour1.jpg
[/img][/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
During audition,i thought Lucie would be the one,after tonights show,am not convinced about her Range,
Miss Frank was excellent tonight,

Who's your favourite?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~What did you think of the Transformations?

I prefers Racheal's hair now. . she shud try brushing the sides tho cheesy & give the Pink Lippys a rest!

[img]http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/galleries/Finalists/091005_p_rachelglamour1.jpg
[/img]
[/size]

[size=13pt]~[/size]

Lol, you would have more knowledge in that not for me grin

What was Simon''s Comment about her makeup?

I rate her,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
F u up:

During audition,i thought Lucie would be the one,after tonights show,am not convinced about her Range,
Miss Frank was excellent tonight,

Who's your favourite?

[size=13pt]~I wudnt give up on her just yet. . choosing a Leona Lewis Song obviously got her more "camparison" comments. . .

~I dont have one fav just . . . I'm supporting/voting for in no particular order

~Olly
~Danyl
~Jamie
~Lucie
~Stacey
~Miss FRANK[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
No rachael on your list? sad
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
for me, the girl band,  MISS FRANK were the best.  grin

Racheal tried though. She should do something about that her hairdo  grin ( i do not like it)
and yes, i agree with Simon, her makeup was horrible !

Kandy Rain . . . . am not impressed. 'ashawoish' name for a band. 'ashawoish' dressing too  grin angry grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Lo' @ no comment about the twins,
I bet they going home!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
[quote author=funkybaby link=topic=313504.msg4708916#msg4708916 date=125521509

Kandy Rain . . . . am not impressed. 'ashawoish' name for a band. 'ashawoish' dressing too grin angry grin
[quote][/quote]

Comeon!
I didnt even notice anything about the way they dress until the girls start talking about i! sad
Just the girls on their performance,everybody cant be like Lucie.
Pole dancers,so what! wink
At least they working!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
F u up:

No rachael in your liat? sad

[size=13pt]~I'm on the fence w/  Racheal & Joe  undecided For Now! they havent blown me away just yet tho i have a feeling they will,when they do,they'll make it to my List!  wink[/size]

F u up:

Lo' @ no comment about the twins,
I bet they going home!!

[size=13pt]~I'll pay them to go home grin What a waste of space,someone else cud have had an opportunity![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2009
mystikal:

haven't you all seen Laura White's single? even her song tops Alexandra's "Bad Boys" IMO. I think the name is 'You should have known" or something

[size=13pt]~I was looking forward to hear anything from her after the X-factor! Will look on Youtube,tho i havent seen any vid on the charts. .

~I didnt even know she had a single out! I had high hopes for her to be in the top 3 last year. . was my fav. . [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2009
F u up:

Comeon!
I didnt even notice anything about the way they dress until the girls start talking about i! sad
Just the girls on their performance,everybody cant be like Lucie.
Pole dancers,so what! wink
At least they working!!

eh?
you did not notice all the tits on display thanks to the see-through tops they wore?  grin
their ''ballet'' like ''gowns'' nko?  grin

the first thing that stroke me was their dressing jare
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2009
funkybaby:

eh?
you did not notice all the tits on display thanks to the see-through tops they wore? grin
their ''ballet'' like ''gowns'' nko? grin

the first thing that stroke me was their dressing jare

You go on stage to entertain and get attention,they're not doing anything wrong,
The truth is SEX sells,loads of female artist flaunt it in all their vids,Beyounce,Shakira,Christina,Pussycat dolls, the list goes on!
The question is are they good or not?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2009
F u up:

The question is are they good or not?

The answer is they are not.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2009
funkybaby:

The answer is they are not.

sad

I bet you dress lipsrsealed every friday night! grin

The girls will prove you wrong,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]~Me think they shud just give the girls a break!! Its getting ridiculous. . .Their provocative dressing has always been an issue since they auditioned. . .i dont hear anyone complaining other than the Girl Judges. . .

~Spot The Difference  grin

~Kandy Rain~
[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/10/article-1219517-06C6A27F000005DC-222_468x286.jpg
[/img]

~Cheryl~
[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/11/article-1219517-06C715A4000005DC-900_468x586.jpg
[/img]
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busygirl(f): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2009
nice one there mhwchic wink wink
Danni just got into my bad books tonight on the comment she made about danyl. wateva happened to respect. Did she have to kill his morale and self-esteem. i'm also disappointed with cheryl *HISS*. Don't get me started on louis cos i don't even like him. All he was saying about danyl was gilberish.kmt
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2009
busygirl:

nice one there mhwchic wink wink
Danni just got into my bad books tonight on the comment she made about danyl. wateva happened to respect. Did she have to kill his morale and self-esteem. i'm also disappointed with cheryl *HISS*. Don't get me started on louis cos i don't even like him. All he was saying about danyl was gilberish.kmt
danny minogue and cheryl are idiots 4 their treatment of dannyl, they are jealous of the guy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2009
Kenny_G:

danny minogue and cheryl are idiots 4 their treatment of dannyl, they are jealous of the guy
Or may be,just may be it's you who loves the guy toooooo much wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 4:04am On Oct 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Me think they shud just give the girls a break!! Its getting ridiculous. . .Their provocative dressing has always been an issue since they auditioned. . .i dont hear anyone complaining other than the Girl Judges. . .

~Spot The Difference grin

~Kandy Rain~
[/img]

~Cheryl~
[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/11/article-1219517-06C715A4000005DC-900_468x586.jpg
[/img]
[/size]

DUH !!!!!!!!!! Why would any red blooded male complain? WE LIKEY wink grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2009
@mohawkchic,

I would have been on here from the minute I saw Rachel Adedeji's performance!! But I ended up not finishing the show, my last performance was Jamie Afro before I had to go out!!

That said, I'll try and watch the whole thing again before I make some real comments.

Meanwhile, I've been reading and hearing enough to state that:

Rachel was not well styled.
Her makeup and hairdo need a re-assessment by her wardrobe/face people!!
She looked more memorable when she auditioned: she was herself!!
(But damn, Simon was mean!! But what else is new??)

Danni and Cheryl on my girls (Kandy Rain)
Louis said it best when he stated that the world was ready for a new sexy girl group!!
I saw nothing wrong with their get-up: it was sexy to the hilt, yes, but not over-the-top like
Cheryl and Danni were implying. If they had come out in demure, buttoned-up floor-sweeping gowns, people would still complain!! Even call them
pretenders!! So the girls just stuck to what they know.
(And by the way, they sang very OK!)

Danyl and Danni
Danni has a very unlucky knack of saying the wrong thing at the wrongest of times!!
I'm hearing she's in hot soup now for what I can only call a "stupid" comment. Even I don't know what point she was trying to make,
but she was obviously just being mean to Simon thru Danyl, because Simon had been bashing everyone else's acts all night!
I'm afraid this season will be a War of the Judges, not a competition for the actual singers!! The producers have to stop Simon and Co.
before one of them walks off the show!!(Cheryl looked really pissed at him for telling her off over Kandy Rain!!)

Sorry for all that, guys. Imagine if I watch the whole show, my so-called "comment" might span two NL pages!!
Don't blame me, tonight's show was sooo great, esp when OLLIE sang "She's The One". His was my best of the night!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.