Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49888 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 5:07am On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]~I had a feeling you might not have watched it as you hadnt made any replies since you logged on. . .

~Spot On on your observation! See how Mz FRANK killed their peformance. . bookies better start rethinking their chances on staying on!! Their Song choice was One of my fav Smooky Robinson song too!!

~Yeah. . . lots of complains bout Danni. . she'll prolly give a public apology! Dunno why Cheryl was ticked off w/ Simon. . he only stated what is indeed true!!

~I meant to talk about Song Choices too. . got carried away by the Kandy Rain thingywho do you all think had a very good song choice & didnt pull/pulled it off?[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2009
Good question, mohawkchic, about the song choices. Everyone was ok, yes even Miss Frank, though I'm sorry I wasn't happy with the Smokey song, I mean, come on, this is the First Live Show, they should have brung it!! Grazielle is outshining the others and she's clearly the public's favourite. I like her a lot more than the other two myself. Let's hope her charisma pulls them thru (she has enough for all three of them!! grin)

I know many of you will eat me raw, but I saw Danyl's performance on the X-F site and I didn't like it. Poor song choice, poor performance. Even Jamie and my sweety Lloyd did not do the live stage justice. I hope they get better with time smiley.

As for my best of the night, once again, it's Ollie!! I love Robbie Williams, and that song (She's The One) is my song of the decade!! Ollie pulled it off big time!! (He even squeezed in some hot dance moves!!) I hope he wins/goes far in the comp. I'm sorry but Danyl is not as perfect as all of you think. I love him and Jamie but they'll stay mostly because of Simon's major clout and the public's love for their big bad boys grin wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
maedan:

Good question, mohawkchic, about the song choices. Everyone was ok, yes even Miss Frank, though I'm sorry I wasn't happy with the Smokey song, I mean, come on, this is the First Live Show, they should have brung it!! Grazielle is outshining the others and she's clearly the public's favourite. I like her a lot more than the other two myself. Let's hope her charisma pulls them thru (she has enough for all three of them!! grin)

I know many of you will eat me raw, but I saw Danyl's performance on the X-F site and I didn't like it. Poor song choice, poor performance. Even Jamie and my sweety Lloyd did not do the live stage justice. I hope they get better with time smiley.

As for my best of the night, once again, it's Ollie!! I love Robbie Williams, and that song (She's The One) is my song of the decade!! Ollie pulled it off big time!! (He even squeezed in some hot dance moves!!) I hope he wins/goes far in the comp. I'm sorry but Danyl is not as perfect as all of you think. I love him and Jamie but they'll stay mostly because of Simon's major clout and the public's love for their big bad boys grin wink.
excuse me! u alluded that dannyl's performance was so-so, i beg to differ i think it was by far the best of the night, in terms of singing ability and performance he was heads and shoulders above the rest.
The issue here is that he seems to have problem with people and there is even a piece in the daily paper that he put down Kandy Rain(suprise suprise) who cried to Louis walsh hence his scathing remarks abt dannyl yesterday.
I think if we are to gon on talent along, then dannyl shud win it but there seems to be some sort of propaganda against him and wont be suprised if he was booted out b4 the final
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
maedan:

OOOO pls. . . .I didnt like ollies performance for a min. Hes average as far as i concerned i wonder why bookies have him as one of the favourites to win the show? PROBABLY, na fine boi he dey use ko e yin je
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
funkybaby:

for me, the girl band,  MISS FRANK were the best.  grin

Racheal tried though. She should do something about that her hairdo  grin ( i do not like it)
and yes, i agree with Simon, her makeup was horrible !

Kandy Rain . . . . am not impressed. 'ashawoish' name for a band. 'ashawoish' dressing too  grin angry grin

They are pole dancers -  Who cares! Its a job

Do i need to say more. about cheryl's photo

busygirl:

nice one there mhwchic wink wink
Danni just got into my bad books tonight on the comment she made about danyl. wateva happened to respect. Did she have to kill his morale and self-esteem. i'm also disappointed with cheryl *HISS*. Don't get me started on louis cos i don't even like him. All he was saying about danyl was gilberish.kmt

I don't see how his sexuality has anything to do with his performance. People are not defined by their sexual orientation if she had issues about it she should have simply discussed it off screen and not on a live show!

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
I have my doubts about Louis appeerance on tonights xfactor show following the death of his friend Stephen Gately one of the members of the irish boy band BOYZONE sad cry cry .

May his soul Rest in Peace. . Amen
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
busybody20:

I have my doubts about Louis appeerance on tonights xfactor show following the death of his friend Stephen Gately one of the members of the irish boy band BOYZONE sad cry cry .

May his soul Rest in Peace. . Amen
steve will be missed unlike their manager Loius walsh!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
I got a feeling,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
Me love Alexander's Single and Flo rida's dropped a smooth verse too, nice
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
Am i watching this alone
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
My girl in the bottom 2?
The twins went through ahead of Rachael angry
Feel like smashing the T.V remote right now, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
F u up:

My girl in the bottom 2?
The twins went through ahead of Rachael angry
Feel like smashing the T.V remote right now, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh

i am also surprised racheal is in the bottom two sad

i do like the twins though grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
racheal outfit sucks

is that not ''shoulder pads'' attached to her blouse

thank goodness her makeup is a lot better compared to last night
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
i like candy rain and rachael its a shame that one will soon be voted off the show cry cry cry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
Come on Rachael!!
Shut Simon and Vote!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
Yeah my nigerian sister did it. But i feel sorry for candy rain going home so soon  cry cry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by funkybaby(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2009
sad to see candy rain go .
i did like their performance
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
manmustwac:

Yeah my nigerian sister did it. But i feel sorry for candy rain going home so soon  cry cry

Ask Meadan,I was standing up for candy rain yesterday but them lot against my girl, no, no, no,
Comeon Rachael Step your game up,tonite should serve as a wake up call for her!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Cant say i'm surprised the Twin muppets went thro. . gutted for Rachael tho. . she barely sang that song w/o breaking down! Thats quite a knock she took. . here's hoping she pulls thro it. . . undecided

~If they keep voting in the Twins,the people who really deserve a chance will be sent home! Then i'll be peeved angry grin
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
maedan:

[size=13pt] ~I wasnt familar w/ jamie's song but he rocked it. . .

~I dunno about Lloyd singing JT's song. . i wasnt feeling it. . .

~Danyl song choice was okay but i remember the chic who didnt make it thro more for killing that WH song on Bootcamp. .she sang it w/ a lot more emotion. . .

~MF had the perfect song. . showcased Shar's potential,so now we now it aint all about What's her-face. . . grin cant recall the other 2 names. 

~Rachael i wasnt sure when she started but she pulled it off. . .

~Stacey had yet another fav song of mone Coldplay,  . she killed it too as Olly & Joe

~Wasnt feeling Rikki's song at all!!
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2009
@ mohawkchic---lol about the "muppet twins". What a season it's turning out to be undecided. Don't have much to say except that it's going to be one crazy next few months. Who do I think will win?? Definitely one of the girls. Who I want to win? One of the over-25s, preferably Olly cos I can see him on an album. Jamie Afro gets my sympathy vote though wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~I wasnt familar w/ jamie's song but he rocked it. . .

~I dunno about Lloyd singing JT's song. . i wasnt feeling it. . .

~Danyl song choice was okay but i remember the chic who didnt make it thro more for killing that WH song on Bootcamp. .she sang it w/ a lot more emotion. . .

~MF had the perfect song. . showcased Shar's potential,so now we now it aint all about What's her-face. . . grin cant recall the other 2 names.

~Rachael i wasnt sure when she started but she pulled it off. . .

~Stacey had yet another fav song of mone Coldplay, . she killed it too as Olly & Joe

~Wasnt feeling Rikki's song at all!!
[/size]

Rachael's problem is that the black people in UK scarcely vote, they will bulge at the £1/min phone call so she is really up against it, personally i wud have kept kandy rain nt for talent but purely to rile dannii and cheryl cole who r the biggest hypocrite for dissing the gals when they built their careers on dressing half naked; just look at kyle and the Girls alout,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
One of the main reasons Alexandra Burke won, from what I hear, is her personality. Unlike the other contestants who, behind the scenes, can be so arrogant and love to complain, Alex was known to be very humble and never made noise about what ever she was given/told to do.

As for Rachel, I admire her a lot, especially after hearing that she did very well at college and her friends say that though she was a tomboy and hardly had any "toasters", she's fun and had many friends. Bookies a\re pputting great odds on her to win, especially after Alexandra backed her in the press.

So, @ Kenny G, let's not worry about black people voting for her; if Alex could win, then nothing can stop a true winner, what ever his/her colour.

And as for Kandy Rain grin grin - they would have taught Dannii and Cheryl, even all of us ladies - a thing or two about "sexy". This show is losing a lot of fun already, hope it won't start to get dull with all the goody-goody people they have left tongue.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
maedan:

This show is losing a lot of fun already, hope it won't start to get dull with all the goody-goody people they have left tongue.

[size=13pt]~When it does,i wont be watching![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Tats(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
maedan:

As for Rachel, I admire her a lot, especially after hearing that she did very well at college and her friends say that though she was a tomboy and hardly had any "toasters", she's fun and had many friends. Bookies a\re pputting great odds on her to win, especially after Alexandra backed her in the press.

So, @ Kenny G, let's not worry about black people voting for her; if Alex could win, then nothing can stop a true winner, what ever his/her colour.

Rachael needs to come up with something extraordinary to remain in the competition. Imagine that even the Twins who have no business being in the competition had more support than her!

Rachael is sure very talented, but even Alexandra did not get up to a poor start like her. I hope she makes a difference this weekend, else she is going home.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by fustina: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2009
Just want to say that Rihanna did not start any mohawk style at all, what racheal has on her is called Faux-mohawk and the trend came back with the gothic people(u know the people that wear black in UK)

anyways i think Racheal is awesome, go sweetling!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:06am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^Lol. So how come everyone is calling Rachel a British Rihanna? Of course the mohawk style has been around for ages, it's just that Rihanna has cultivated a certain version of it that has become popular. Rachel doesn't mind being compared to Rihanna at all ---- in fact, who would tongue?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:31am On Oct 15, 2009
i dont like rachael jare,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 3:39am On Oct 15, 2009
grin^^^
I guess she doesn't go out of her way to be likeable. Wasn't even interested in her till I heard she might be Nigerian.

What's up with the X-F this year?? Now Loui might be absent for God knows how long. Things had better get better soon. cry smiley
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2009
maedan:

grin^^^
I guess she doesn't go out of her way to be likeable. Wasn't even interested in her till I heard she might be Nigerian.

What's up with the X-F this year?? Now Loui might be absent for God knows how long. Things had better get better soon. cry smiley
i think louis knows his acts are pants and wud most probably use the death as an excuse, by the time he returns next week he'll have just one act left,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2009
maedan:

You would loose money if you back her. Guy/ladies who have been in the bottom can't/are not likely to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

DSTV Subscription Plans In Southafrica Vs Nigeria. See Who Pays More / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.