Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. (4694 Views)

How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
hyman9ja:

And who told u they are n were happy...did u leave with dem ? Just because ppl smile n jump on d stage, don't mean dey are happy bro
hmm true bro but all married guys aint happy too
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by hyman9ja(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
One of the things that scares me in life is the thought of getting married. it scares the hell out of me to say those marital vows and there after know that im forever bound to just one single lady in commitment, sex, loyalty and all that. I dont even think marriage determines happiness to someone's life, well apart from the kids that i will get, i dont see the unique happiness and satisfaction that a soul called wife will give to me that every other lady that i am not married to cannot give to me. forget the crap about having a shoulder to lay on or having someone to stand by you, i think that is bullshit because over the years my mother, sisters and brothers and friends have always stood by me through every difficulties and they have provided me a pillow that i can lay on when im streesed. so what benefit can i possibly gain from having a wife apart from kids? if its sex, i can get wonderful sex anywhere in the world, if its love, my mom and the love of GOD and family and friends is enough for me.

Attention seeker!!! Weldone...u know d truth u jst won disturb us small sha
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by halfricanadian(f): 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol i know u girl, ure more than a liones

So u saying i can tame u?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u see cos u drunk in love u saying dis o

Wen u now av hangova in love dats wen u will now b saying im nting bt pencil in d hand if d creator sad sad
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

So u saying i can tame u?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u see cos u drunk in love u saying dis o

Wen u now av hangova in love dats wen u will now b saying im nting bt pencil in d hand if d creator sad sad
HMM sickstars ure like JESUS in the hand of the creator
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by halfricanadian(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMM sickstars ure like JESUS in the hand of the creator
Really tank u grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by UyiIredia(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm read the write up and undastand my point

Matter of fact I do understand. You've b eeen heartbroken and are scared of love. I've never been there but you have my condolences. Anyway marriage is not missing anything by losing you. With or without you marriage will still be a great thing.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Really tank u grin grin grin grin
Alright dear
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by halfricanadian(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Alright dear

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
One of the things that scares me in life is the thought of getting married. it scares the hell out of me to say those marital vows and there after know that im forever bound to just one single lady in commitment, sex, loyalty and all that. I dont even think marriage determines happiness to someone's life, well apart from the kids that i will get, i dont see the unique happiness and satisfaction that a soul called wife will give to me that every other lady that i am not married to cannot give to me. forget the crap about having a shoulder to lay on or having someone to stand by you, i think that is bullshit because over the years my mother, sisters and brothers and friends have always stood by me through every difficulties and they have provided me a pillow that i can lay on when im streesed. so what benefit can i possibly gain from having a wife apart from kids? if its sex, i can get wonderful sex anywhere in the world, if its love, my mom and the love of GOD and family and friends is enough for me.
I'm in same boat as you. I've already told my friends and family to forget about it. I just can't deal with the emotional investment in raising and maintaining a family. While this is the case presently, I might change my mind in the future. All I can say is that there's 90% chance I won't be entertaining that.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by mii4u(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
there is condom to protect.

tell me, how wld u make kids with condom?
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 30, 2016
mii4u:

tell me, how wld u make kids with condom?
HMMMm i simple remove it and pour in when im coming.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by hyman9ja(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm true bro but all married guys aint happy too

Not true bro...Not every1 in life is happy wada married or not....stop blaming marriage for what it does not know self
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
hyman9ja:

Not true bro...Not every1 in life is happy wada married or not....stop blaming marriage for what it does not know self
LOL
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by KweenSisan(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
not a nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Landers Who Deserve To Be Queen. / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile / 11 Relationship Memes Every Guy Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.