Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) (2670 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience / Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by coolviv: 2:11pm On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

meaning

look I'm just telling you reality here

Situations like this the man might even come out with more psychological damage than the woman

It can make him depressed for life(with or without the woman victim)

That's a serious blow to his esteem!

Whose reality? What esteem?Psychological damage, he might as well run mad. Why did he not secure his family better? He doesn't want to die and doesn't want psychological damage but he wants new wife whom he has seen into the future that she ll not be raped too.
Mumu man...Mumu poster...
Re: Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) by theDEVILisHERE: 2:26pm On May 31, 2016
coolviv:

Whose reality? What esteem?Psychological damage, he might as well run mad. Why did he not secure his family better? He doesn't want to die and doesn't want psychological damage but he wants new wife whom he has seen into the future that she ll not be raped too.
Mumu man...Mumu poster...

I don't do unnecessary exchange of words
I'm not in competition with you

When you are ready to address the issue rationally let me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Cassava Tubbers Have The Opportunity To Wear Cloth, A Picture You Need To See / Eight Varieties Of Girls Men Can’t Resist / D Working Pill To Use For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.