Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Sexcapades In College - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In College (122465 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Deanny:
phc fr naw
where in ph? Bro i'm in ph too
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
DebrContinued....

It was after exams and I heard the break is usually two weeks but most people use three. So I decided to stay in school. Most of my female friends were off. Mj left first, then Ruth, chinwe and titi. It was only Deborah that was in. The hostel was quite deserted and I loved it mehn. I started chatting up Deborah and finally she agreed to come on a Saturday. Omo kun see preparation. I tidied up my room asap. She called to tel me she was already at the rendezvous, the junction leafing to my hostel. I went quickly to meet her. She was sophisticated, looked like a girl just coming back from club. She was sexy AF. Lemme not say my dick didn't shoot up. Few minutes later we were in my room. What can I offer you? She said anything. I bought chivita for her and she drank.
Then we started talking about random tinz why she didn't go home. She said nbdy was home that all her siblings were in school. I told her likewise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In College by XOGBADO(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Carry on bro...
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tonyosas101:
you totally made my day, thanks a lot, time to reconcile with babes them
all the best
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Winna01(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Deanny:
rumukoro
oboy which day i fit reach ur side? I go reach choba one of ds days
Re: My Sexcapades In College by aragonchuks(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one deanny but this ur story b like game of thrones(to be continued plenty)
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Continued.......

We were drinking and laughing when nepa brought light. Oh wonderful, today couldn't have gotten any better I said flipped my laptop open and I play a film for us. A romantic one to be precise. Can't remember the title but I remembered it helped. The film got going good, wonder what girls see in romantic movies. Deborah was explaining the film all through to me. I just kept on shaking my head like I was following her. Film wey we dey gather watch oo. Our juice was out, I rushed downstairs to get another. She didn't even notice when I left. I was back in no time, it was when I closed the door she realized and asked did u go out. I said yes and she was like I was carried away.
We started drinking again. The juice be like water. We were stepping it down with a biscuit. All those long waver biscuits. The film and the juice ended concurrently. We resumed back to our normal talking. My body was really paining me and I asked if she could give me a massage. The all night reading for the exam rili did bad than good. She agreed and she started massaging me. There's difference mehn. It was quite soothing. It felt like she shouldn't stop. She pat my back and said yur getting used to it. I replied and said you wouldn't blame me. You've got sweet palms. Everything about you is sweet. She said Hmmm, why you whining me naw. Nah I ain't I told her with my serious face. I rested my head on her thigh as we started continued talking.
She then said she will soon be going. My head first turned. Soon what I said. She said well it's getting late. She said I should see her off. I tried convincing her to stay naw but she was adamant on going. We stood up and started heading to the door, she was almost at the door when I pulled her back and planted a kiss on her lips. She didn't even wait, she reciprocated asap. Naso we begin kiss for standing wey we dey oo. Pushed her against the wall, raised up one of her legs and started kissing her neck. Her thigh was fresh I couldn't stop rubbing it. I lifted her up the ground, one of the perks of grinding thin /moderate chicks.
Carried her to the bed and we continued over there. She snapped from the kiss and asked me it's the door closed. That very distance the door looked like it was situated on the moon. The tin far die. I hurried to the door quickly, closed it pull my top and bounced on her. We resumed our kissing, leftover of our club's encounter. With less than a minutes we were both in our birthday suit. There wasn't time for pre-intimacy mehn, I just raised my bed,took a condom opened it inserted it and calmly I entered into the hot region. Finally, I Don enta this bbe I said silently. I started Goin up down. She was moving her body as I was penetrating her kpekus. She wasn't more of a moaner like titi and chinwe but she was giving some soft moans. I banged her. Like there wasn't tomorrow. As per the first round, it wasn't long, I released. Then I came back to my senses. I fell on the bed. She turned over to my side and smiled. That wasn't bad. I said oh it is. Wait and see. We started pre-intimacy finally, it feels like she really wanted the pre-intimacy than the sex. But Hu cares. We were kissing. I started fingering her, a finger wasn't enough, I added anoda finger making two. She started screaming more. I started dipping my fingers faster than before. She was moving all over the bed finding a stable place but she couldn't see cause I didn't relent also. All of a sudden, she remove my finger and smiled. Oh u wantu kill me abi. I said anything to make u enjoy it. She smiled and and whispered to my ear, my turn.
I was already celebrating in my mind, tot it was bj until when she just grabbed my dick with her hand and started stroking it. Well she's a better hand jobber than the rest. There's a way she strokes it and use her finger to wipe the precum on the tip. It was. My turn to start vibrating. My body no gree dey one place. She stroke for some time and stopped. She laid down next to me and said make me moan......

Tbc.....

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
aragonchuks:
Nice one deanny but this ur story b like game of thrones(to be continued plenty)
lol, I go begin skip some.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Continued....

I made her rest supinely, I them spread her legs, placing each leg on a shoulder each. I was already on Cd. I stroke her pvssy a bit with my fingers. I smelt it and made her smell it too. I gave her seductive look. She bit her lip and gave me a go ahead look. I inserted my dvvk calmly. She gave out a soft low moan. I entered with no friction, she was really wet to the point of dripping. So it was free. Entrance for junior. I started with a slow tempo, going about 15 strokes/minute. Her eyes were closed all through. I increased the strokes, I could sense she wanted me to go faster. I increased again and her moan increased also.
After about 4mins I was flash, banging her pvssy like a IndecentStar. She was licking her lips stl with her eyes closed and holding the bed firmly too. The sound her juice was making boosted me as I continued smashing the hell out of her. I put two of my fingers inside her mouth while I kept banging her. She sacked them and kept moaning at the same time. She wasn't wide and tight. She was just dre but nevertheless it was bomb. O continued fxking her for about 10mins when I got tired and laid on the bed. I lifted her from the bed, took her to the wall, bent her over and started punishing her pvssy from the back. Her hand were shaking as she held the wall. I pulled her hair with a hand, spanking her ass with the other as I kept on banging her from the rare.
I was rili enjoying the style I fvked her for like 10mims too. I turned her, she was now facing me, I lifted her up placing her back against the wall, rubbed dvvk and inserted it again. I banged the hell outta her. She crossed her hand over my neck. Held me tight as I gave it to her big time. She was breathing heavily. I dropped her turned her back to the doggy style and started fvvking her like a dog. It was indeed an orgy. We went back to the bed and she gave me the ride of my life. She wants as good as titi but she wasn't bad either. She was making circles as she rode me.
I flipped her over, pressed her thighs against her boobs, putting her pvssy up. There's no freer way than this style. I knew I was hitting her g spot cause she was making all sorts of cat noises. Not too long, she started shouting am cummimg am cummimg. I was stl going when she pushed me and sighed. Wooh you want to kill me she said with a smile. My dvvk was stl charged. Well wish I could say the same. I didn't cum. Without wasting time, I flipped her on her side, folded her two legs to the front, laid at her back and I started fxking her once more. She was getting dry probably book she already came. Buy I made sure I fckd her for some time bfr I released her. I came later on the way.
We showered and. She was off. It was already almost 8 when she left.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 12:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by dexpotter(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2016
this story is key
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:
Wellcome on board Miss Cindybella...

Pls come over tu da vvvip section, Deanny him self is right here with mhe......

Once again you r Wellcome, nd promise mhe you nat gonna activate yur ghost reader mood ooo... wink

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny:
rumukoro
me i dey trans amadi estate.... we we try relate b4 you go back na

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:
that's my girl
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:

Once again you r Wellcome, nd promise mhe you nat gonna activate yur ghost reader mood ooo... wink
kinqz baba
Re: My Sexcapades In College by inzaghi1(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm ;Dquote author=cindybella101 post=46432551]Ghost mode deactivated cool[/quote]
Re: My Sexcapades In College by kayfam(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
U mean, u did all. This in 100level. I wonder 2, 3 n 4.what u go do?
Re: My Sexcapades In College by tobex23(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2016
kayfam:
U mean, u did all. This in 100level. I wonder 2, 3 n 4.what u go do?

Lol, I con dey fear for am
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Deactivating ghost mode...

Hmmm... This Danny sef, are you from obi akpor local government? See how you dey scattered person future wife dem website.

Buh guy you flexed wella.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:
But babe, this your thighs na 100 Watt Be my Ruth make I be your... Deanny? No Deanny dey pelili too much ...
Don't mind me na joke I dey o.
By the way I'm Ben

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:

You should have welcomed me with a pop corn at least it would have made the vvvip section worth staying cheesy
Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

But babe, this your thighs na 100 Watt
Be my Ruth make I be your... Deanny? No Deanny dey pelili too much ...

Don't mind me na joke I dey o.

By the way I'm Ben
Why not chinwe instead of ruth cheesy
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Nice write up Deanny. smiley
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:

You should have welcomed me with a pop corn at least it would have made the vvvip section worth staying cheesy
Not dat i didn't know you will want pop corn, buh d truth is d guy ah invited tu sit close tu mhe since ah was bored ate all d popcorn here...

(rushes out tu buy pop corn nd hollandia yoghurt 4 her..)

*gets back immediately with pop corn nd d yoghurt...*
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:

shocked shocked shocked :oDid you say "chiwe", dat girl like banging tu much jare.. she nor dey tire self..

Only say Deanny na correct bobo, wey nor dey take last....

Ride on bro @Deanny, I gum yhu like glue cool
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2016
I bow for una oo
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny:
I bow for una oo
Next update
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
cindybella101:

OK... Chinwe then, buh you gatz to play like Chinwe for me or you will be demoted back to Ruth.

But wait o, Deanny never unfold his black book with Ruth, abi he never had any with her? Or could it be that her own chapter is more interesting.... Let's wait and see, I will downgrade or upgrade you to the hottest girl in Deanny's diary when he finally puts fullstop.

Oya @Everkinqs gimme me that pop corn and yoghurt make I dey flex with my Cindy baby as we await Deanny's next episode
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga Deanny, more grease to your Pennis as we await your next drop.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by tntcorps(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since yesterday I just dey on dz thread prick just dey stand anyhow kiss
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
omoh
deanny u na baddo
enjoying it
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

OK... Chinwe then, buh you gatz to play like Chinwe for me or you will be demoted back to Ruth.

But wait o, Deanny never unfold his black book with Ruth, abi he never had any with her? Or could it be that her own chapter is more interesting.... Let's wait and see, I will downgrade or upgrade you to the hottest girl in Deanny's diary when he finally puts fullstop.

Oya @Everkinqs gimme me that pop corn and yoghurt make I dey flex with my Cindy baby as we await Deanny's next episode

I go just report yhu to d bouncer 4 gate, popcorn nd yoghurt wey i buy tu give ma new luv wink, na you want make ah give yhu ba

#Na so Una dey Waka dey collect people wife ooo, girl wey ah wan propose tu immediately Deanny enter ruth, because nw dat tym d story go make sence die...

Ma man Cindy na ma own oo, ask her wink cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.