Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Sexcapades In College - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In College (122466 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
tntcorps:
Since yesterday I just dey on dz thread prick just dey stand anyhow kiss
Ma man no let yur prick break ooo

Anyways

Before the end of dis month you must surly find yur own CHIWE, TITI, nd DEBORAH (make ah nor give yhu ruth first)

If you believe say "I BELIEVE"
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
As you update, more sperm tu yur dick...
Na dat one sure pass oo..

#Prophetic mood grin
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
I wan find person like chinwe
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am right with y'all
Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:
Not dat i didn't know you will want pop corn, buh d truth is d guy ah invited tu sit close tu mhe since ah was bored ate all d popcorn here...

(rushes out tu buy pop corn nd hollandia yoghurt 4 her..)

*gets back immediately with pop corn nd d yoghurt...*
tongue
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Talentuex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny:
Continued.......

I tried reading once more but it wasn't just flowing. My head was already aching. So I decided to visit one of my padis in the next dorm. His place's just a stone throw. I was about knocking when I started hearing a funny sound. Ehn I paused, placed my ear on the door. I wasn't sure if he was seeing a movie or so but Na ouuch ouuch sound I been dey hear. Omo Na movement, I left there hurriedly. I was back to my haven. I was bored senseless that day ehn. The cafe guy, my fried was very busy that day too. Pple were many, so it won't be good to disturb. I called Ruth but she didn't pick up. I dropped the phone angrily and said Na she know jo. Wanted to call nena but it might look as if am a stalker. This was the best time for me to receive a call I said. I kept on scrolling through my contacts looking for whom to call but nobody.

Next time dey hold condom...ohh..
U Bleep up......

Which school u bin dey go sef
Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

OK... Chinwe then, buh you gatz to play like Chinwe for me or you will be demoted back to Ruth.

But wait o, Deanny never unfold his black book with Ruth, abi he never had any with her? Or could it be that her own chapter is more interesting.... Let's wait and see, I will downgrade or upgrade you to the hottest girl in Deanny's diary when he finally puts fullstop.

Oya @Everkinqs gimme me that pop corn and yoghurt make I dey flex with my Cindy baby as we await Deanny's next episode

Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:
I go just report yhu to d bouncer 4 gate, popcorn nd yoghurt wey i buy tu give ma new luv wink, na you want make ah give yhu ba

#Na so Una dey Waka dey collect people wife ooo, girl wey ah wan propose tu immediately Deanny enter ruth, because nw dat tym d story go make sence die...

Ma man Cindy na ma own oo, ask her wink cool cool

Guy, why you wan cast me for my cindrella presence? Abeg I use obasanjo nyash beg you! Live matter for Mathias.

No vex, Cindy don dey sip that yoghurt wey you sweat rush go buy. Soon we will need your service again. This time you go add am 2 bottles of chilled origin so my battery go fit reach 100% to charge my Cin... No, I mean my Chinwe

Dey there dey prepare to propose to her when I don carry her see my people
Re: My Sexcapades In College by tntcorps(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:

Anyways

Before the end of dis month you must surly find yur own CHIWE, TITI, nd DEBORAH (make ah nor give yhu ruth first)

I believe
Re: My Sexcapades In College by tntcorps(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:

Anyways

Abeg mention me as soon as u update the story
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny oo where are thou can't wait to read you get down with Ruth winkDeanny oo where are thou can't wait to read you get down with Ruth
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

Guy, why you wan cast me for my cindrella presence? Abeg I use obasanjo nyash beg you! Live matter for Mathias.

No vex, Cindy don dey sip that yoghurt wey you sweat rush go buy. Soon we will need your service again. This time you go add am 2 bottles of chilled origin so my battery go fit reach 100% to charge my Cin... No, I mean my Chinwe

Dey there dey prepare to propose to her when I don carry her see my people
Gbese ree ooo

C dis guy ooo, na ma Cindy yhu dey drag so

Ah go scatter dis thread wit ma nudes nw...jext wait....

Oya beg mhe nw
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
tntcorps:

Abeg mention me as soon as u update the story
No be mhe be d op oooo....

Deanny it seems em becoming more popular dan yhu here ooo tongue tongue

#Deanny is da Boss wink
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deany dah bahd guy

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Myles23(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
following my brother space booked

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Gist247(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can't believe I spent over 2 hours on your Thread grin chai..

Op mention me when you kwontinue o

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Cybertext(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sir Deanny... I dey follow you like Twitter, I kinda have reminiscent practicals to this your theory... More kpekus to your junior

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Evakinqz:
Gbese ree ooo

C dis guy ooo, na ma Cindy yhu dey drag so

Ah go scatter dis thread wit ma nudes nw...jext wait....

Oya beg mhe nw

Heheheh Oga chill jareeeh! No disgrace men like me with cucumber with that your cigarette charger..
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=cindybella101 post=46450142][/quote]
Babe see as my yoghurt dey sweet you for body.
Oya nah, I hope say after the Ragae you go play the blues
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

Heheheh Oga chill jareeeh! No disgrace men like me with cucumber with that your cigarette charger..

Lolzzz

Ma own be like plantain oooo....

Badt guy wink
Re: My Sexcapades In College by cindybella101(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

Babe see as my yoghurt dey sweet you for body.

Oya nah, I hope say after the Ragae you go play the blues
Trust me swthrt

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny oya come and finish your tale o or else kasala go burst
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Continued.....

The next day being Sunday wasn't eventful. You know keep the sabbath day...... So I was home all through. I watched film truawt without disturbance. Tunde wasn't back still. Nepa started giving us light very well I guess because of the reduced population. I slept like a baby without thinking of school. The only time you love Monday is when you don't have classes. I slept late cos of film. A heavy bang on the door roused me from my sleep. It was tunde. We gisted for some time and he departed. It was almost noon and I was damn hungry so I decided to even cook. Went to the market, got some things for stew, meat and co. I prepared rice. I never knew I was a good cook, from the back. Well hungry man no dey care about quality.
Fast forward to 4days.later, chinwe was back. She notified me when she got to her hostel. Well I was filled with joy. She promised to come by the very next day. Deborah was stl in touch but she couldn't come. Well my night went well, tnx God and the good news from chinwe. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Finally, the day was here. I called her to ask if she was still gon come over and she said she's gon be there later in the evening. She came around 6pm. Well nothing special happened at first as we just talked about her time at home. What she did and everybody. I already convince her to sleep over.
Mj called that day and she told me she's gon be back a day after. Everything was happening for good. I dropped the call, wore my happy face as I continued talking with chinwe. Though she asked who the caller was. Told her a friend. I told her I was hungry that we should kuk. We hurried to the market bfr they gon close luckily for us we got everything and we were back kukin. No be only bed she good, she good for kukin too. She prepared semo and egusi. Money sha dey go small small. My pocket kept smiling at me telling me money making machine no worry u go soon hear wiiin. We were done eating after some time. It was already to 9.
Tunde came in not to long to return the plate he ate with. Yh the madman parasited. He gisted with us for some time bfr heading to his room. Now I have her to myself. I locked the door and joined her in the bed. Game's on. I told how much I missed her and she shouldn't have gone home. That she left. Me all alone. She smiled and said be deceiving yourself. As if u missed me. I changed to my serious face and told her I missed her indeed. Even tho she agreed to disagree I sha proved my point. Well all those ones were by the way, but my main was cleaning up the aisle for the event to come. She decided to go clean up that she was tired due to the cooking. She spent almost 40 minutes inside the toilet, girls can so waste time in toilet.
She came back, kissed me gnyt. That's your own gnyt oo I told her with a straight face. She laughed and said Na you know. Even if Na 5am I go wake u up. Well to pass time I continued with the series I was watching. After sometime I could differentiate between the laptop film or the film chinwe was displaying. Chinwe is just to plump, thick and sexy in all ramifications. She's the cream of the crop. I lost concentration the film was going well like bfr. I don't know if she was doing it deliberately or she was unaware but nonetheless, she was harming my dvvk in every way someone can imagine.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sorry for the delay. Some shii came up
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Continued......

She was on a girl singlet (dunno the name) and a bum short. I couldn't hold it for long, I then touched her a$$ rubbed it a little. She didn't move. I continued touching her ass mehn, it was just damn to soft, I couldn't stop. I tried dragging her short down but she held my hand and faced me. What do you think your doing she said with an angry face. I was shocked at first then I decided to ask what's wrong chinwe. She just eyed me and turned her face away. My dvvk soften quietly. What might have gone wrong. This would be my first turn down. But unto babe wey i don enta bfr, it wud be easy to persuade her. I shifted near her giving her no space to move or share. I then parted her hair to the back, kissed her neck and said am sorry. She didn't ansa still. I tried turning her from the side but she didn't bulge either.
I returned back to my position played my film and continued. She can do whatever she wants for all I care? I no knw wetn dey vex me. I was like that forming film watching for like 10mins but the thought of doggy on her massive won't stop replaying in my head. I tried so hard to hold myself but no, the devil in that ass is stronger. I shifted closest her again. Turned her over til she was facing me, her eyes were watery, that very moment my heart broke. What happened naw chinwe. She then said deanny I need to hear the truth. OK I said picturing the question she was gon ask. Are u seeing someone else? Ahn Ahn what's the one asking I said in my head. What do you mean I said naw saying it with confidence. Who's the person that called you and don't even lie cause I know it's a girl. I just smiled and said seriously chinwe. I burst into laugher and said she's just a friend naw. So why were u now talking with her like you guys have something going on between you guys. I laughed again and said that's how we Gallo. She's just a close friend nothing more.
I was just laughing, she asked why I was laughing this time with a serious and angry face. I told her she looks awful whenever she's jealous. I never knew I just poked the bear. She flared up and said do you think am joking. Deanny do you have any feeling for me at all. Immediately she asked this question I knew she wasn't kidding. Omo shey this babe dey joke nii I said in my mind. What's all these coming from chinwe I asked with a straight face. Just answer the question. I answered and told her yes. If I don't feelings for u I won't be with you naw. That doesn't me she said. I knew she just wanted proof. I leaned close to her and peck her on the lips. Naw looking straight into her eyeballs and I told her chinwe I like you a lot and nothing can change that. Naso me sef wear my serious face tell am.
She smiled and gave me a peck. Her mood finally lit up. Omo what just happened naw pass exam oo I told her laughing. She said ehn ehn naw, I can't share you with anybody. From that very moment, I knew yes chinwe was in love. How sad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
I really dulled you guys today.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Continued.....

After the dust settled, we were naw watching the film together. She was teasing me but I wasn't playing it was my time to form vex. She tapped me on the head and jokingly told me behave. She teased me till I laughed sha. I paused the film, closed the laptop, faced her and said it's time for my own questioning. She was about getting ready when I just grabbed her ass. She wasn't expecting it, she just shouted and started laughing.
Re: My Sexcapades In College by bengems(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deanny:
Continued......

She was on a girl singlet (dunno the name) and a bum short. I couldn't hold it for long, I then touched her a$$ rubbed it a little. She didn't move. I continued touching her ass mehn, it was just damn to soft, I couldn't stop. I tried dragging her short down but she held my hand and faced me. What do you think your doing she said with an angry face. I was shocked at first then I decided to ask what's wrong chinwe. She just eyed me and turned her face away. My dvvk soften quietly. What might have gone wrong. This would be my first turn down. But unto babe wey i don enta bfr, it wud be easy to persuade her. I shifted near her giving her no space to move or share. I then parted her hair to the back, kissed her neck and said am sorry. She didn't ansa still. I tried turning her from the side but she didn't bulge either.
I returned back to my position played my film and continued. She can do whatever she wants for all I care? I no knw wetn dey vex me. I was like that forming film watching for like 10mins but the thought of doggy on her massive won't stop replaying in my head. I tried so hard to hold myself but no, the devil in that ass is stronger. I shifted closest her again. Turned her over til she was facing me, her eyes were watery, that very moment my heart broke. What happened naw chinwe. She then said deanny I need to hear the truth. OK I said picturing the question she was gon ask. Are u seeing someone else? Ahn Ahn what's the one asking I said in my head. What do you mean I said naw saying it with confidence. Who's the person that called you and don't even lie cause I know it's a girl. I just smiled and said seriously chinwe. I burst into laugher and said she's just a friend naw. So why were u now talking with her like you guys have something going on between you guys. I laughed again and said that's how we Gallo. She's just a close friend nothing more.
I was just laughing, she asked why I was laughing this time with a serious and angry face. I told her she looks awful whenever she's jealous. I never knew I just poked the bear. She flared up and said do you think am joking. Deanny do you have any feeling for me at all. Immediately she asked this question I knew she wasn't kidding. Omo shey this babe dey joke nii I said in my mind. What's all these coming from chinwe I asked with a straight face. Just answer the question. I answered and told her yes. If I don't feelings for u I won't be with you naw. That doesn't me she said. I knew she just wanted proof. I leaned close to her and peck her on the lips. Naw looking straight into her eyeballs and I told her chinwe I like you a lot and nothing can change that. Naso me sef wear my serious face tell am.
She smiled and gave me a peck. Her mood finally lit up. Omo what just happened naw pass exam oo I told her laughing. She said ehn ehn naw, I can't share you with anybody. From that very moment, I knew yes chinwe was in love. How sad.

Bahdt nigga.... You sharp pass devil.

Buh you know one thing, it's easier to deceive women than to convince them that they have been deceived.
Bulls eye
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
bengems:

Bahdt nigga.... You sharp pass devil.

Buh you know one thing, it's easier to deceive women than to convince them that they have been deceived.
Bulls eye
I am coming for tutorial. Yur the boss
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Donalbain(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice one bro...keep it coming,...wait...wait...am I the only one that wants To read about Ruth or Mj?....

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Deanny(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Continued......

I started my own teasing. I started by grabbing that a$$. She laughed and hit me. But I told her my own questioning would be on her body. She smiled and gave me that seductive look. I planted a kiss straight on her lips she returned it and we kicked off. The kissing continued but I was focuses mainly on the a$$. You just don't get weary pressing that typa huge thing. Her breath changed as I kept on pressing and romancing all parts of her body. I dragged her short down and dipped my finger into her pvssy. Chinwe was damn tight. One of the things I appreciated in her. She gave out a soft moan as I started dipping my finger in and out slowly. She was twisting her a$$ her ass on the bed. She was dripping as well. It's gon be a good night. I go tesojue lale yii.
We were both unilag after few minutes. Her body is truly the body of a goddess. I paused and took a long stare. Damn Ruth your..... When she planted me with a kiss and said I know. She then slid down held my dick, tap in on the tip and said you have to earn it. Earn what I said with an innocent konji filled face. Bj, long boy. She gave me the wicked stare. I knew what she wanted. I flipped her over, kissed her from the foot to her pussy did it with the second leg too. She was rili enjoying it. The babe was really shaking. I did all over and over again cause I wanted her to enjoy it more. I kissed her again from her feet this time down to her pvssy again giving her a long kiss on her pvssy lips. She vibrated more than ever. Gave me a your doing the right thing look. I licked her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue making her go crazier. She was shaking well my head suffered for it as her big thighs were just hitikgomy head continuously. I love Rodin her pussy to her belly button, gave it a peck and went back to her pvssy. You can overflow River Niger with the water dripping out of her pvssy. She was really wet ready to be devoured.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Evakinqz: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omoh yhu bad ni........

Buh dis yur update don dey dull ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.