Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Experience With A Notorious Feminist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Notorious Feminist (2946 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
There is this career lady on my street. (Yes, I use "career lady"wink. You know all these outward "posh" girls in miniskirt with high-heel. She works with one big Insurance company on the Island, and by the way she is using a good and tight SUV.

I see the girl nearly everyday especially on weekends, I planned to try out my luck one day.
Me sef no bad atall lipsrsealed. I live gud and pay my bills. So I felt we are at par in terms of status (+ we are both single).

I made my move we became friends, but not more than that. We became friends on facebook, twitter, bbm and others. Thats when I noticed she is a feminist. She is always posting stories, experiences about men. How marriage is all scam.

The day I realized I was in a long horror show was when She posted a topic stating how people misquoted the bible, "Bible does not recognize marriage". I was shocked. I wanted to challenge her, but I kept my cool. I decide I would just up my game and try to "nack her" and dump her controversial as_ss.

I played all romantic games with her, but one day, she pointed it clear to me, that she understood what I was trying to do, but I should forget it. I first thought she was Lesbian. So I laid in waiting like a Lion on hunt, waiting for the right time and opportunity to attack.

It even got worse when she drop her laptop in my apartment for me to upgrade her Eset antivirus. Out of curiosity, I checked her browser history, it was all links to dildos on dealday. So I said to myself, so you are actually into d**ck, but something is wrong somewhere.

There is this errand boy in her compound, this guy is popular in her compound. He does laundry, operate the generator most times. I can't say he is Hausa but speaks Hausa and English (He claimed he is from Jos). But he resembles Igbo to me.
I am very close to the guy, because whenever I go to her house, I always meet the guy doing her house chores. We really got along really well.

I do take him for clubbing. We were drunk on a particular night, and It happened that we were talking about girls. Suddenly his boss name came up and this guy started blowing out words. He said "big bros" (thats what he calls me) the lady is just forming she likes dck too much. He said several big men have attempted to date her, she declines, but keeps disturb little boys in the compound for se..x. He said "me too I don chop am. If I wan chop am today..tonite..I go chop am". I said "na lie. Your oga? You are drunk jor...go home". He looked serious. He said "you dont know anything, Henry too dey nack am" (Henry is another youngster in her compound. He is not even up to 18 yet).

I didnt believe all the illogical revelations because they made no sense to me. So I challenged him to try it that night. So we decided we should go to their house, I would hang around in their compound, he should enter her flat and make the move as usual.

So he walked up to her door, knocked and she reluctantly opened the door after some minutes. I heard the boy murmured some word to the lady. The lady replied "what do you mean? at this time? where are you coming from?", after few exchange, they both entered and she shut the door. I knew that was not normal. That rapport was artificial. On a normal day, the guy no fit walk close to the babe talk less of both jamming door behind.

I confirmed the claim when he came out sweating, he brought out his phone and said I should listen to their conversation. He recorded their conversation and her ring tone when he was pounding her. As if that was not enough, he brought out a used condom with (the fluid).

I could not believe the drama. I felt stewpid. What can make a lady lust after little kids but claim to be feminist in the public.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ts no secret em feminists love d!cks.. Dem just don't wanna be seen with em,don't want any attachment to the male kind...*spits*... But I say...if a lady aint gay,she's still got "needs" ...rubbish......
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ts no secret em feminists love d!cks.. Dem just don't wanna be seen with em,don't want any attachment to the male kind...*spits*... But I say...if a lady aint gay,she's still got "needs" ...rubbish......

Why not forgo the d!ck?
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
op, they are coming for your ass..

to all these ladies forming for us and denying us veejayjay..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eleyii gidigan grin grin grin grin

Why form when you like it DDD
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

Why not forgo the d!ck?

I always know they can't do without it. Even those lesbians... No all sha. But some of them still like dck
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by VickyRotex(f): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lobatan! Issa serious something. lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by favourboy1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
please help expand ur story i really enjoyed ur experience, i can pay u 2 write more.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
*°You didnt have experience with a 'feminist'
....°•*but a independent woman who likes younger men cheesy
Wooooh more power to her!!
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by davien(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
feminism isn't about rejecting sex you know? Your story sounds very fake though..

Feminism is just about equality.. it is often mistaken with hating men, though some feminists actually do hate men..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
davien:
feminism isn't about rejecting sex you know? Your story sounds very fake though..

Feminism is just about equality.. it is often mistaken with hating men, though some feminists actually do hate men..

Well maybe she is not a feminist...but she always pretend to hate men on social media.

Very fake story? thats sound weird. May be I dont know how to narrate events...but..its far from bin fake

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by bitchcrafts: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dikc whipped bithc lol... So many things wrong with her. Most important of em is that pressing need to be shown love pristine and getting paedophilic tendencies casted out of her.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by davien(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

Well maybe she is not a feminist...but she always pretend to hate men on social media.

Very fake story? thats sound weird. May be I dont know how to narrate events...but..its far from bin fake
Okay
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Dikc whipped bithc lol... So many things wrong with her. Most important of em is that pressing need to be shown love pristine and getting paedophilic tendencies casted out of her.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*°You didnt have experience with a 'feminist'
....°•*but a independent woman who likes younger men cheesy
Wooooh more power to her!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by chigoizie7(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
I really don't get this.

She claims feminism yet she is busy molesting innocent little boys. That's hypocrisy.

More reason why I hate them, they are never objective.

I was inside a bank few days ago, one a queue, actually I was behind a guy, and all of a sudden a young girl came upstairs and wanted to jump the queue, and the guy kinda refused, she go annoyed and was like, " I was here b4 but the line was much so I went down to get a deposit slip" (deposit slips that was in bulk in front of the desk?).

D guy was like " shut up, which deposit slip did u went down to bring"? No be deposit slips dey ur front?

And on seeing the deposits slips, she blanked, she didn't know how else to defend herself.

Then she blurted out, "I should shut up? Oh, u are trying to intimidate me? Why would u tell me to shut up? Because I am a woman?.

I got annoyed and I hushed her, "young lady, it hasn't gotten to that".

She was like, "oh, it has gotten to that, why would he tell me to shut up?"

I just kept mute.

I mean, why would she be playing the victim game here?

She should have stood up and challenge the guy instead of playing a victim even b4 entering the fight.

After the guy left, she apologised for shouting down @ me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
shockedangry angry angry

Ur thinking gan sha...he get as eh be tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:
I really don't get this.

She claims feminism yet she is busy molesting innocent little boys. That's hypocrisy.

More reason why I hate them, they are never objective.

I was inside a bank few days ago, one a queue, actually I was behind a guy, and all of a sudden a young girl came upstairs and wanted to jump the queue, and the guy kinda refused, she go annoyed and was like, " I was here b4 but the line was much so I went down to get a deposit slip" (deposit slips that was in bulk in front of the desk?).

D guy was like " shut up, which deposit slip did u went down to bring"? No be deposit slips dey ur front?

And on seeing the deposits slips, she blanked, she didn't know how else to defend herself.

Then she blurted out, "I should shut up? Oh, u are trying to intimidate me? Why would u tell me to shut up? Because I am a woman?.

I got annoyed and I hushed her, "young lady, it hasn't gotten to that".

She was like, "oh, it has gotten to that, why would he tell me to shut up?"

I just kept mute.

I mean, why would she be playing the victim game here?

She should have stood up and challenge the guy instead of playing a victim even b4 entering the fight.

After the guy left, she apologised for shouting down @ me.

See you. that one small..

I have seen a lady slapping a guy 3 times and saying...touch me if dem born you well. The guy was there looking like doll...
Well...commended the guy for not slapping her. He shows he is a responsible man.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by hotwax: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
hotwax:

cool
*rolls eyes* ...don't let that make you big headed tongue
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Boring: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy tongue cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue wink

u too like play..
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

Ur thinking gan sha...he get as eh be tongue tongue tongue
*Yer accent is thick here,
I don't know what you said.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Boring:

u too like play..
*I love ta play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Made A Mistake / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same / Can You Spend A Night In The Mortuary For $20m(see Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.