Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Experience With A Notorious Feminist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Notorious Feminist (2947 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Most advocates of feminism are married

Feminism is nt gettin married nor hating guys its just nt letting guys take advantage of u its bou equality

Op she aint a feminist bt an independent lady

Feminism is like a broad name under it we av

Independence
Equality
Perseverance
Braveness nd so on

She is independent joor nt a feminist

I am a feminist nd i roll better with guys dan girls bt i command my respect
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*Yer accent is thick here,
I don't know what you said.

I was just amazed by the way you reasoned
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Feminism is nt gettin married nor hating guys its just nt letting guys take advantage of u its bou equality

Independence
Equality
Perseverance
Braveness nd so on

Are you married?
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

Are you married?

Yes na with kids sef 12 of dem
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

I was just amazed by the way you reasoned
*Don't be....it was simple logic wink
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes na with kids sef 12 of dem

really...tell me more... angry angry angry
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

really...tell me more... angry angry angry
I av 12 kids wat else can i say
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Seriously..You are productive. Can I burrow you for just a year ? tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

Seriously..You are productive. Can I burrow you for just a year ? tongue tongue

For just a yr ta do wat?
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

For just a yr ta do wat?

to make the 13th one.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

to make the 13th one.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i bite ur brain
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by chigoizie7(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

See you. that one small..

I have seen a lady slapping a guy 3 times and saying...touch me if dem born you well. The guy was there looking like doll...
Well...commended the guy for not slapping her. He shows he is a responsible man.

I am not the violent type, but I hate hypocrites.

If any girl should as far as raise up a hand and hit me? God help her that day. She is getting an equal dose of her actions, no one should enjoy that monopoly over violence.

I can even go diabolical if u think u are more powerful when it comes to connections and law.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Independence
Equality
Perseverance
Braveness nd so on

If I go by what d op said and what u are saying here. Let me point one out, "not allowing men to take advantage of u"

Isn't dat considered a hypocrisy that this young lady takes advantage of young and under aged males to satisfy her selfish sexual urge?

Btw, I ain't arguing with u. It is just that 80% of Nigerian women that are feminists doesn't really know what they are fighting for, and that is where I am most worried about.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

If I go by what d op said and what u are saying here. Let me point one out, "not allowing men to take advantage of u"

Isn't dat considered a hypocrisy that this young lady takes advantage of young and under aged males to satisfy her selfish sexual urge?

Btw, I ain't arguing with u. It is just that 80% of Nigerian women that are feminists doesn't really know what they are fighting for, and that is where I am most worried about.

Thats why i said d said lady is nt a feminist
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:
There is this career lady on my street. (Yes, I use "career lady"wink. You know all these outward "posh" girls in miniskirt with high-heel. She works with one big Insurance company on the Island, and by the way she is using a good and tight SUV.

I see the girl nearly everyday especially on weekends, I planned to try out my luck one day.
Me sef no bad atall lipsrsealed. I live gud and pay my bills. So I felt we are at par in terms of status (+ we are both single).

I made my move we became friends, but not more than that. We became friends on facebook, twitter, bbm and others. Thats when I noticed she is a feminist. She is always posting stories, experiences about men. How marriage is all scam.

The day I realized I was in a long horror show was when She posted a topic stating how people misquoted the bible, "Bible does not recognize marriage". I was shocked. I wanted to challenge her, but I kept my cool. I decide I would just up my game and try to "nack her" and dump her controversial as_ss.

I played all romantic games with her, but one day, she pointed it clear to me, that she understood what I was trying to do, but I should forget it. I first thought she was Lesbian. So I laid in waiting like a Lion on hunt, waiting for the right time and opportunity to attack.

It even got worse when she drop her laptop in my apartment for me to upgrade her Eset antivirus. Out of curiosity, I checked her browser history, it was all links to dildos on dealday. So I said to myself, so you are actually into d**ck, but something is wrong somewhere.

There is this errand boy in her compound, this guy is popular in her compound. He does laundry, operate the generator most times. I can't say he is Hausa but speaks Hausa and English (He claimed he is from Jos). But he resembles Igbo to me.
I am very close to the guy, because whenever I go to her house, I always meet the guy doing her house chores. We really got along really well.

I do take him for clubbing. We were drunk on a particular night, and It happened that we were talking about girls. Suddenly his boss name came up and this guy started blowing out words. He said "big bros" (thats what he calls me) the lady is just forming she likes dck too much. He said several big men have attempted to date her, she declines, but keeps disturb little boys in the compound for se..x. He said "me too I don chop am. If I wan chop am today..tonite..I go chop am". I said "na lie. Your oga? You are drunk jor...go home". He looked serious. He said "you dont know anything, Henry too dey nack am" (Henry is another youngster in her compound. He is not even up to 18 yet).

I didnt believe all the illogical revelations because they made no sense to me. So I challenged him to try it that night. So we decided we should go to their house, I would hang around in their compound, he should enter her flat and make the move as usual.

So he walked up to her door, knocked and she reluctantly opened the door after some minutes. I heard the boy murmured some word to the lady. The lady replied "what do you mean? at this time? where are you coming from?", after few exchange, they both entered and she shut the door. I knew that was not normal. That rapport was artificial. On a normal day, the guy no fit walk close to the babe talk less of both jamming door behind.

I confirmed the claim when he came out sweating, he brought out his phone and said I should listen to their conversation. He recorded their conversation and her ring tone when he was pounding her. As if that was not enough, he brought out a used condom with (the fluid).

I could not believe the drama. I felt stewpid. What can make a lady lust after little kids but claim to be feminist in the public.

If I were u, I will gather her stories very well, I mean, with evidences and all that, and then tell her stories on all her pages (facebook, twitter and instagram). Such kinda people are simply disgusting. They do not need to share same society with sane people.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

If I were u, I will gather her stories very well, I mean, with evidences and all that, and then tell her stories on all her pages (facebook, twitter and instagram). Such kinda people are simply disgusting. They do not need to share same society with sane people.

We are still friends.

Although its just hi-hello friends. We are no more close unlike before.

I dont need to go that extreme to expose her.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Boring: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*I love ta play.

make we play mummy and daddy, e dey swit shocked
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by UyiIredia(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
The girl has issues. Maybe her brain been start to dey touch after one man use am dump am.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Boring:

make we play mummy and daddy, e dey swit shocked
no cheesy
...bye
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by chigoizie7(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
proxillin:

We are still friends.

Although its just hi-hello friends. We are no more close unlike before.

I dont need to go that extreme to expose her.

But u can caution her, @least let her know u knew all her dealings with minors.

That u have enough evidence on her and will expose her on her walls /pages on social media is she doesn't desist from molesting young boys.

This is sick.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Seriously?
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Audray(f): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
. Yay! Feminists! cheesy tongue
Halfricanadian.. Pls I'd like to know each of ur kids names grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

But u can caution her, @least let her know u knew all her dealings with minors.

That u have enough evidence on her and will expose her on her walls /pages on social media is she doesn't desist from molesting young boys.

This is sick.

I might consider that.
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by proxillin(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:

Lolz
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Julianyao:

Seriously?

Yup criosly cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:

grin grin are u sure u want to?
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Audray(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin are u sure u want to?
I asked didn't I? Remember to assign d genders to the names sha... grin
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by halfricanadian(f): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:
I asked didn't I? Remember to assign d genders to the names sha... grin

Simple all guys 12 disciplines
Re: My Experience With A Notorious Feminist by Audray(f): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Simple all guys 12 disciplines
Na so grin . I BELIEVE YOU lipsrsealed .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... / Did I Made A Mistake / Download Hot Lady [part 1] - Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Movie English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.