Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (25946 Views)

How to Delete a Thread on Nairaland [Picture] / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Coolgent(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok, please how much are you charging per insertion?
and one night stand/till day break
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Jesus !!! 10 years !!!

you were dating him btw 19 years old or 20 years old ? I haven't even lost my Virgi**ty then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shit, that means you're 30 years+ now undecided undecided undecided

Lol, not everyone here is a teenager. Some of us are grown folks. I'm not gonna say my age but I was born in the mid 80s, so yeah, you're about right in your estimation.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by obontami: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
It will pave way to receive lots of milkish liquids that will populate the earth.

Like we aint tired of overpopulation already. grin

Hahaha grin

BTW are u sinnzu ??
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, not everyone here is a teenager. Some of us are grown folks. I'm not gonna say my age but I was born in the mid 80s, so yeah, you're about right in your estimation.

Well, i ain't a teenager either, but i'm pretty sure you are older than me undecided

But If thats really your pic am seeing, then you still look fresh fresh grin grin grin

Are you on instagram?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, i ain't a teenager either, but i'm pretty sure you are older than me undecided

But If thats really your pic am seeing, then you still look fresh fresh grin grin grin

Are you on instagram?

Lol, you make it sound like someone 30 or 30+ is some wrinkled old gyser.

Most people here seem to be in their mid to late 20s, so I'm guessing your age to be around 25 or 27. Making me not that much older than you, 5 years MAX.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Kaycee7(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, then offer me the same freedom you offer yourself. You live by your own terms, well, so do I! I'm the queen of my jungle & I roar when I feel like it. Oh & I almost always have an opinion. Snow will 1st fall on the Sahara before I let someone, anyone, censor or police my thoughts. So you see? We're not different at all, you & I smiley
Reporting live from the Sahara where we are experiencing a bizzare event. See for yourself grin grin

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Moz22: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
Na so we see am o angry
oporipoto
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
Reporting live from the Sahara where we are experiencing a bizzare event. See for yourself grin grin

lol
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, you make it sound like someone 30 or 30+ is some wrinkled old gyser.

Most people here seem to be in their mid to late 20s, so I'm guessing your age to be around 25 or 27. Making me not that much older than you, 5 years MAX.

Not only that, some people here are in their mid 40's ! especially in the automobile section, they jump around Romance, Family section once in a while, so leave age bracket oh !

Anyways, lets leave that...whether you are old or not ! you are pretty and you can be my Jennifer Lopez, are you on instagram?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

Not only that, some people here are in their mid 40's ! especially in the automobile section, they jump around Romance, Family section once in a while, so leave age bracket oh !

Anyways, lets leave that...whether you are old or not ! you are pretty and you can be my Jennifer Lopez, are you on instagram?

You brought age into it! Btw, I was talking about people here on romance section. Most are in their 20s, have not clocked 30 yet.

No, I'm not on instagram. I'm too old for that grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by lereinter(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2016
O ma se o

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ajigidiabraham: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Please let's stop all this insult.....
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by nikkypearl(f): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
angry ayaf stop playing with you undecided

[quote author=Qualer post=46222838][/quote]
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Right after you go for eye surgery to correct your eyesight issue. Why in God's name would I be jealous of that when I spend most of my time making sure I keep a boyish figure? Not every woman wants to be fat.
forgive my approach baby girl but I'm tagging a retard... Yes, a retard.. Tell me how I'm supposed to know that you're a boyish or whatever you assume yourself as. Anyone with BB charger here?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
forgive my approach baby girl but I'm tagging a retard... Yes, a retard.. Tell me how I'm supposed to know that you're a boyish or whatever you assume yourself as. Anyone with BB charger here?

No, the rètarded one here is you for making baseless ASSumptions about jealousy when you don't even know me. You shouldn't have assumed & I wouldn't have to go through all that explanation about my physical preference. You claim I'm jealous, jealous of what? Over what? Give me a break! Make sure you connect the charger to your head, your brain sure needs a shock!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, the rètarded one here is you for making baseless ASSumptions about jealousy when you don't even know me. You shouldn't have assumed & I wouldn't have to go through all that explanation about my physical preference. You claim I'm jealous, jealous of what? Over what? Give me a break! Make sure you connect the charger to your head, your brain sure needs a shock!
you got totally exploded because I termed you a jealous type? How weak! Imagine, well judging on my feelings of seeing you going crazy. If terming you crazy would make you go totally insane, u useless she-male lwkmd I hope that makes you completely nagging like a mad horse.. Don't forget to eat your beef.. Useless ungrateful human being, you're not satisfy for being created a female, so you had to change your gender as to help ya lesbian ministry.. Ah pity you.. Jealousy bitch.. Now die
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
you got totally exploded because I termed you a jealous type? How weak! Imagine, well judging on my feelings of seeing you going crazy. If terming you crazy would make you go totally insane, u useless she-male lwkmd I hope that makes you completely nagging like a mad horse.. Don't forget to eat your beef.. Useless ungrateful human being, you're not satisfy for being created a female, so you had to change your gender as to help ya lesbian ministry.. Ah pity you.. Jealousy bitch.. Now die

Idiotic response as expected. Typical. When you have no leg to stand on, grasp on straws & keep reaching.

Fùck you! You're dismissed for being a slowpoke.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Idiotic response as expected. Typical. When you have no leg to stand on, grasp on straws & keep reaching.

Fùck you! You're dismissed for being a slowpoke.
jeeeeeeeez!! Your pain serves as a comic book to me girl. Can't help laughing, yiu shouldn't have brought this qualms up little kid.. It something you'll never be a able to win over instead you get hurt and depressed with each line in my reply. You're just too weak and lame. now go get a life daughter of jesibel
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
jeeeeeeeez!! Your pain serves as a comic book to me girl. Can't help laughing, yiu shouldn't have brought this qualms up little kid.. It something you'll never be a able to win over instead you get hurt and depressed with each line in my reply. You're just too weak and lame. now go get a life daughter of jesibel

I can't win with stùpid because you'll beat me with years of experience. You're an idiot! Period.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I can't win with stùpid because you'll beat me with years of experience. You're an idiot! Period.
"stupidity" you've been emphasizing on since. You were created a female, but you choose transgender as a goal instead of living a good life. Who is more stupid here. I'm not even sure you know what stupidity means. Seriously I gotta know your relatives/family, cause you're really creative and special at bringing shame to your love ones. Repent today. Daughter of jesibel
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
"stupidity" you've been emphasizing on since. You were created a female, but you choose transgender as a goal instead of living a good life. Who is more stupid here. I'm not even sure you know what stupidity means. Seriously I gotta know your relatives/family, cause you're really creative and special at bringing shame to your love ones. Repent today. Daughter of jesibel

LOL. Whatever. Since you don't know me I couldn't care less what you think of me. Stùpidity is synonymous with you & your rabid ramblings with no valid points. Don't have time for it. Buh-bye.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Whatever. Since you don't know me I couldn't care less what you think of me. Stùpidity is synonymous with you & your rabid ramblings with no valid points. Don't have time for it. Buh-bye.
only the stupid ones knows their other stupid species.. Mumu
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Qualer: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry ayaf stop playing with you undecided

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
I refuse to believe that u are a lady, I would like to believe that u r just a guy looking for fun. if u are a girl, u r a disgrace to the female society and u should watch out coz your future scares me. U do know that the past always catches up with us right? m saying this becoz of your other threads too. Girl u r filthy
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
only the stupid ones knows their other stupid species.. Mumu

And I could turn around & say, a fool doesn't know when he's being a fool. Exhibit A is you. You're throwing insults instead of making a sensible argument. Not that I blame you because insults are after all the arms of the weak-minded.

I'm so done with you now. Ciao Ciao, malaka!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

And I could turn around & say, a fool doesn't know when he's being a fool. Exhibit A is you. You're throwing insults instead of making a sensible argument. Not that I blame you because insults are after all the arms of the weak-minded.

I'm so done with you now. Ciao Ciao, malaka!
make I check your picture again self.. I mean you no just get sense. Abegi swerve
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by feminaxe(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes I just wish am not a lady,why would I have to share my sex with retarded fools like this miss fat up there

I refuse to see ur endowment cos there's none

Just take ur miserable ass somewhere far from me before I super slam it with one fist
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by nikkypearl(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Remove the second pix
Just dey like the first pix grin
Qualer:

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Thylord(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
If i see anything like this again i swear i will post my dicck picture so that all these girls will know what it means to be endowed.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by kingsmok(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?
please don't mind her, believe me that is what gets to her head
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
MzHolly:
i am more endowed than that girl
whatever, won't ever give anything in place of @kezzy2
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Chizip(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Endow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.