Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (25965 Views)

How to Delete a Thread on Nairaland [Picture] / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by holyacid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Vanity endowment
W[quote author=Chizip post=46248017]Endow
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
endowedless chicckss be hating and throwing names...
mgbo.. she knows that already..

ps... fat n oil too bahhd
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by chukz999(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzHolly:
i am more endowed than that girl

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by nairanaira12: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2017
BrideOfDracula:

If she wanna objectify & lower herself to a virtual cumrag, that's on her. It's just a pity that some of us have to share a gender with such people. Smh.

Hmmmm... ..you must be some dignified soul
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BabaRamota1980: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2017
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?

Hey, relax! Guy brain is wired differently than girls'. Guys think of practical solutions, girls dream of possible solutions.

Girls have endowments that can change the face of the heart. So back off and take it easy.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BabaRamota1980: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly,
Dont pay any attention to these guys. If they see what you have they will loose their mind. Just take it easy on them dear, no need to show yourself and cause a harmattan in August abeg. grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by joeyzasa(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2018
MzHolly:
i am more endowed than that girl
chaii
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by dreamwords: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner. / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / If A Married Woman Confides In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.