Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (25963 Views)

How to Delete a Thread on Nairaland [Picture] / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL @ the last part. No offence but I think it says more about the type of man you are tongue Like I said, shìt attracts flies, you take a guess wink

I'm "attacking" her because we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. A forum is not a place of discussion unless we have opposing views. So I'm simply holding my stance on this.
Yea sh1t attracts flies, but never forget, decayed sh1t also make good manure. grin So, like I once said, "everything has its usefulness".

I don't live my life according to people's expectations, I live my life according to my own expectations, in accordance to the laws of the land. Anybody who doesn't like it can go fuck_ a pig. grin grin

But still, having opposing views also entail respecting someone else' view. Respect the OP's view on being the most endowed Nairalander, because its all a matter of opinion, even though I know she's not the most endowed Nairalander, believe me, I've seen some good boobs and ass here, and I remember you also have a nice chunk of ass wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by abumeinben(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I also like Russian & Romanian accents, particularly the Russian. Hence in the personal text of my profile I call myself a "babushka". I even have this imaginary Russian boyfriend I call Boris tongue cheesy Don't ask!

Why Arabian though? I don't find theirs exotic at all. Now I'll understand if you meant the music & the belly dancing. I love their singing.

I see
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by bitchcrafts: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I guess in the chain of womanhood there're also the weakest links like this OP & her likes. What can we say? At least some of us still pride ourselves on more than just our physical attributes, will command respect & refuse to be seen as mere ass + tìtts without a brain.
How has her brags +show off condemned her to brainlessness and lack of class please? The way y'all jump into conclusions as you would into life jackets so pathetic!... Give her some space!!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yea sh1t attracts flies, but never forget, decayed sh1t also make good manure. grin So, like I once said, "everything has its usefulness".

I don't live my life according to people's expectations, I live my life according to my own expectations, in accordance to the laws of the land. Anybody who doesn't like it can go fuck_ a pig. grin grin

But still, having opposing views also entail respecting someone else' view. Respect the OP's view on being the most endowed Nairalander, because its all a matter of opinion, even though I know she's not the most endowed Nairalander, believe me, I've seen some good boobs and ass here, and I remember you also have a nice chunk of ass wink grin

LOL, then offer me the same freedom you offer yourself. You live by your own terms, well, so do I! I'm the queen of my jungle & I roar when I feel like it. Oh & I almost always have an opinion. Snow will 1st fall on the Sahara before I let someone, anyone, censor or police my thoughts. So you see? We're not different at all, you & I smiley
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by edetty(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Maybe it's because we're sister tribes & have a lot in common. I can differentiate between the two tribes though. Most Xhosa tend to be light in complexion & have a certain look due to Khoisan/coloured ad-mixture.

Never heard of your tribe before. So which part of Nigeria are you from?
yeah,,wat u said is true though,, and it's easier for u to differentiate cos ur a south African,, am from the Niger deltan part of Nigeria,called south south,,,akwa ibom state precisely,,, and my tribe is the fourth major tribe in the country
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
How has her brags +show off condemned her to brainlessness and lack of class please? The way y'all jump into conclusions as you would into life jackets so pathetic!... Give her some space!!

So showing your ass in a provocative pose is a smart move in your book? I've already moved on from that, you're the one that got to the party late.

Finally, when people put themselves out there, some of us WILL have a opinion about it. Not my fault if you can't form some of your own.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Richie444: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
MzHolly:
i am more endowed than that girl

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, then offer me the same freedom you offer yourself. You live by your own terms, well, so do I! I'm the queen of my jungle & I roar when I feel like it. Oh & I almost always have an opinion. Snow will 1st fall on the Sahara before I let someone, anyone, censor or police my thoughts. So you see? We're not different at all, you & I smiley
Oh believe me we're different. Want to know how, lemme hint you, shhhh don't tell anyone, you got a veejayjay, and I have a dickson, and I wouldn't mind my dickson and your veejayjay being best of friends. Instead of being opinionated in cyber space. grin wink LOL.

Now that's different, don't you think? grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
edetty:

yeah,,wat u said is true though,, and it's easier for u to differentiate cos ur a south African,, am from the Niger deltan part of Nigeria,called south south,,,akwa ibom state precisely,,, and my tribe is the fourth major tribe in the country

That's very informative, thanks smiley
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh believe me we're different. Want to know how, lemme hint you, shhhh don't tell anyone, you got a veejayjay, and I have a dickson, and I wouldn't mind my dickson and your veejayjay being best of friends. Instead of being opinionated in cyber space. grin wink LOL.

Now that's different, don't you think? grin

lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

lipsrsealed
Oh I get a boner_ whenever I seal your lips. grin LMAO.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by bitchcrafts: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

So showing your ass in a provocative pose is a smart move in your book? I've already moved on from that, you're the one that got to the party late.

Finally, when people put themselves out there, some of us WILL have a opinion about it. Not my fault if you can't form some of your own.
Still looking for what's provocative in the type of pose we jam on internet everyday. Positive yo either hypocritic/jealous. Stop being a fan punky!!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Still looking for what's provocative in the type of pose we jam on internet everyday. Positive yo either hypocritic/jealous. Stop being a fan punky!!

There we go with the jealousy thing again. No, I'm not jealous. Matter of fact, I'm one of those people who compliment other females here on this forum. So whether my opinion is positive or negative, best believe I will not swallow it.

What's provocative to me may not be so to you because you may be the raw type or whatever the case may be. Her pose to me IS provocative. Her skirt is lifted so high I could almost see her ovaries grin At the end of the day it's all a matter of opinion & nobody is gonna silence mine, sorry.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by fuckshit: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
geni340:

lol..Bleep evrytin. wia hv u been? ar u nigerian?
I've been fυςking having fun; yea; grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by bitchcrafts: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

There we go with the jealousy thing again. No, I'm not jealous. Matter of fact, I'm one of those people who compliment other females here on this forum. So whether my opinion is positive or negative, best believe I will not swallow it.

What's provocative to me may not be so to you because you may be the raw type or whatever the case may be. Her pose to me IS provocative. Her skirt is lifted so high I could almost see her ovariesgrin At the end of the day it's all a matter of opinion & nobody is gonna silence mine, sorry.
Lol. And I'm here taking hypocrisy seriously. My big bad!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=bitchcrafts post=46219098] Lol. And I'm here taking hypocrisy seriously. My big bad![/quote

Meh.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by edetty(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

That's very informative, thanks smiley
u are welcome dear,,,do u chat on WhatsApp?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Starlet50(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by tmxme(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
You dis ge, see how people are disgracing you now... And I told you o. Is you that disgraced yourself o. Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by prinsam30: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
with these ur Bow-K Legs I pity ur generation
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Moz22: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
undecided
u follow they here too..did u see what I just saw?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
that's not OP, that pic has been on the net for months
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by pbs4real(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2016
I can swear wit my life that op is male.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by absolutism: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2016
MzHolly:
i am more endowed than that girl
I CNT see rhe koko
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by nikkypearl(f): 2:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Na so we see am o angry
Moz22:
u follow they here too..did u see what I just saw?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Qualer: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
Thanks smiley

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?
all I see it "envy" madam go do nyash surgery..
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by hebenezher(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Fat everywhere. Miss cellulite.
see them jealousy at it peak
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by marcusagrippa(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I guess in the chain of womanhood there're also the weakest links like this OP & her likes. What can we say? At least some of us still pride ourselves on more than just our physical attributes, will command respect & refuse to be seen as mere ass + tìtts without a brain.
Thank God for self respecting ladies.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
hebenezher:
all I see it "envy" madam go do nyash surgery..

Right after you go for eye surgery to correct your eyesight issue. Why in God's name would I be jealous of that when I spend most of my time making sure I keep a boyish figure? Not every woman wants to be fat.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I'm not feeling special about it. He's an ex after all. I believe he means it because even though it's been over 10 years since we broke up, he still Facebook me at least once a year. Which I ignore because who cares what he feels.

No, I'm not single

Jesus !!! 10 years !!!

you were dating him btw 19 years old or 20 years old ? I haven't even lost my Virgi**ty then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shit, that means you're 30 years+ now undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.