Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79577 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Monalisa185(f): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
mama..where hast thou been...its been ages mehn..you don't even come around here anymore.. whatsup with you na?

lol, Na your own question be that abi?cheesy..I've been around oo, told you I was gonn be busy, right? Yeah, been really busy, Buh I do come around, in fact, Na you I never see around sf..I was thinking you got locked up or something...

Baba how far na? How's work and balling?cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
danyel09:
no be small thing o grin but I don land grin
welcome back Sir cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
in that case, if you need a faithful man, then marry the broke and ugly ones, [b] you can't marry a cute rich man and expect him to be faithful[\b] ......
With this kind of mentality, You need orientation...

A man should be faithful to his partner no matter what. Just as it's expected of a woman.

Say NO To philandering.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingTom:
welcome back Sir cheesy
grin grin na so
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
rosieluv:

y lie to sleep wiv a gal? y nt jes go strait n tell d gal 'i towanna get down wiv u'? its as simple as dat

will you agree? The answer will be NO, so we have to lie..... More over the last time I checked, you ladies don't love truth, from experience, I could remember when I was very honest with ladies, I hardly get the pusys, about just 3 or 4 in a month, can you imagine that..... Not until I met a very good friend who helped you understand how you all are wired....
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omotayor123:

With this kind of mentality, You need orientation...

A man should be faithful to his partner no matter what. Just as it's expected of a woman.

Say NO To philandering.
k
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ezychris(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hehehehehe. Yea! Please I'll like to know why girls these days wear tight fitting clothes that reveal their panty line. As in you get to see if the panty is laced or not. This is practiced mostly by girls with curvy butts (might be big, moderate or small)
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
safarigirl:
an unserious man is one who calls a woman everyday IMO, if he was busy, he wouldn't be calling me constantly.... But that's me
Calling u often does n't make him unserious naa, it shows how serious he is.
Some people' job gave them.much time.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..These ladies forget money is secondary.

Hello sweetie, where's my honey?cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Twaci:
I don't want to break anyone's heart or be anyone's first love as I can not say that I am a perfect lover.

I can not have anyone saying I ruined his first love. smiley
What if you aren't his first love? Or you're saying first sex = first true love?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Believe me Sir..... you have no iota of an idea who "The Safarigirl" is.

You think all ladies can be boxed together? Lol...

You just met a "hybrid" wink

This is coming from One who "Knows".

Hybrid ko! Hybrid ni undecided I sabi her type. grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2016
cherryice:
HEY pls stop quoting me everywhere ok?
gringrin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by KingTom(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2016
danyel09:
grin grin na so
Yes boss cool
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish to ask a question too..

I'd use a story to explain myself. I hav this female friend, we'v been online friends for years.. way back to the very times 2go came up, up till this day, we'v not yet met ourselves in person. Well dats not the issue. She says she met a guy sometime last year and dis guy in question is the nicest man any girl can wish to have, and dat he even proposed to her.. she told me dat she doesn't love him shocked

I'm so surprised.. like seriously, u hav someone who lavishes u with gifts, is caring, nice, gentle, cute, buh she doesn't feel any love for him.

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool.. buh she just doesn't seem to return the feelings.

It's really hurting me cuz i"v been there.
girls are not wired to like such guys. I know it hurts bro, it hurts me to see girl take such guys for granted BUT it's just the way they have been programmed.

What is even stranger is that sometimes in the future, they start looking for such a guy.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2016
I888:
girls are not wired to like such guys. I know it hurts bro, it hurts me to see girl take such guys for granted BUT it's just the way they have been programmed.

What is even stranger is that sometimes in the future, they start looking for such a guy.
lol dats tru.. i"ll just be d last guy on earth to forgiv such a lady if she comes bak cryn to me she is sorry..
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol dats tru.. i"ll just be d last guy on earth to forgiv such a lady if she comes bak cryn to me she is sorry..
I had one date an idiot during NYSC. I even go meet the babe say make we run show after NYSC and I was damn serious cos the idiot she dated had no plans for her.

This girl use me do ye ye no b small. But today she wanna talk about it when I raised the issue again but I am sailed already.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Announcer007:

I am very impressed with the both of your opinions almost like an expert marriage counselors. But unfortunately I am opposite of the man you described in your writeup. I shower my with complements buy her gifts every now and then , she drives the best suvs in my garage but recently I got proof that she's fvckin the driver. Even when she refuses me on the claims that she's tired from her business or tear she had over 10 yes during child birth is still paining her. Why this behavior
. Then change your approach. Buying those things does not move her and it seems being Nice to her doesn't either. Give her a break.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

[size=16pt]FOREPLA¥[/size]

Most guys don't like it and ladies in actual fact prefer this to the real deal
I disagree. To the best of my knowledge, I would counter that Most Nigerian girls HATE kissing. I have only met 1 girl who love it and is a good kisser. The rest don't like it and don't know how to.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2016
I888:
I disagree. To the best of my knowledge, I would counter that Most Nigerian girls HATE kissing. I have only met 1 girl who love it and is a good kisser. The rest don't like it and don't know how to.

Ha lolz... I can't rly tell if ure male or female .. But trust me.. Even if u go thru this thread, Ul see that most females concur with my claim..

Good morning smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Ha lolz... I can't rly tell if ure male or female .. But trust me.. Even if u go thru this thread, Ul see that most females concur with my claim..

Good morning smiley
Good morning. Anyway, The only girl who gave me the best kiss in my life broke up with me within 4 months of the relationship.

Till date she is still a mystery to me.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2016
sosa993:

I really don't like rude guys.. simple
I am not rude but can we date?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Believe me Sir..... you have no iota of an idea who "The Safarigirl" is.

You think all ladies can be boxed together? Lol...

You just met a "hybrid" wink

This is coming from One who "Knows".

I dey laff as him dey try to talk nice on her lol. I like girls like Safari who reason like a man sha. They are often intelligent above their female peers.

The guy never see where safarigirl dey analyse football like coach lol.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sorry, you mean a man should sometimes relegate his mum and place his gf first? hmmm

I'm not a mummy boy but personally that's the last thing I would do. Can't even place a supposed wife ahead of my mum, a wife that came from nowhere and not knowing how my mum suffered to bring me up not to talk of a mere gf that might even be cheating on me.
Over my dead body!
lol. They will roast u alive if you talk like this in the family section bro, those bitter creatures being housed by some men will eat u alive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by wizard007(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmm...she cheated and you were wondering why she cheated when ironically, she cheated with you. You were the CHEAT and instead of you to think about why YOU CHEATED with someone you know is engaged, you're here gnashing your teeth on why she did so with you.

Maybe who knows, your wife to be is doing something behind your back, because you did same thing to one's partner.

Whatever you might think about her, applies to you too. Hence, as much as she is confused, so are you too.

Dude as much as you might have made some sense and key point, you must have forgotten it was she who is committed to someone and not me, who wants that tag of a Scooby doo? Besides babe is so on point and even in my next life i would not be able to resist her with the way she was clinging on.

And as regards to your ideology of my wife being banged by someone else basically because i did that with someone else fiancee, in the mainstream that`s totally a retarded idea, does it mean that the babe`s guy also slept with someone fiancee that`s why it happened to him.

We are responsible for our actions the moments we become adults and the doings of other people has zero effect on how we live our life, if she cheats on me it`s her decision solely to do so and had nothing in connection to what i had with the said bae.

Dude grab yourself though, and stop thinking like someone that watches too much Nollywood.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2016
chisco82:

Calling u often does n't make him unserious naa, it shows how serious he is.
Some people' job gave them.much time.
she is a right in a way. I remember some years ago when I used to call this ex of mine so often. Truth is she never really valued it BUT fastforward, she is the one seeking for my attention now but sadly, I got too many things going right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
cherryice:
HEY pls stop quoting me everywhere ok?
lyk seriouslythat was harsh,really dunno wah u did that for
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
I888:
lol. They will roast u alive if you talk like this in the family section bro, those bitter creatures being housed by some men will eat u alive. cheesy

Lol, you don't mean it, do you?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by I888(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, you don't mean it, do you?
lol, it's the family section you will see women filled with so much hate for the mother in law, I tell you. Some will even support a wife slapping her Mother in law or question WHY a mother in law should stay too long in her SON's HOUSE. What even makes it sadder is that this is coming from fellow women whose sons and daughter will get married someday and they become a future mother in law.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2016
I888:
lol, it's the family section you will see women filled with so much hate for the mother in law, I tell you. Some will even support a wife slapping her Mother in law or question WHY a mother in law should stay too long in her SON's HOUSE. What even makes it sadder is that this is coming from fellow women whose sons and daughter will get married someday and they become a future mother in law.
awwww, aru eme!

bro, please can you mention me in any of these threads in family section?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Why do girls throw demself to guys, expecially guys who ars d best amng their clique... why do ladies luv naughty guys.... why do girls pretend to care, den after d deed is done ull b d most caring...
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
wizard007:

Dude as much as you might have made some sense and key point, you must have forgotten it was she who is committed to someone and not me, who wants that tag of a Scooby doo? Besides babe is so on point and even in my next life i would not be able to resist her with the way she was clinging on.

And as regards to your ideology of my wife being banged by someone else basically because i did that with someone else fiancee, in the mainstream that`s totally a retarded idea, does it mean that the babe`s guy also slept with someone fiancee that`s why it happened to him.

We are responsible for our actions the moments we become adults and the doings of other people has zero effect on how we live our life, if she cheats on me it`s her decision solely to do so and had nothing in connection to what i had with the said bae.

Dude grab yourself though, and stop thinking like someone that watches too much Nollywood.

I wonder who's forgetting the issue in question here but gracia, I made some sense and key point which not only did you acknowledge, you also agreed with me. Thanks.

Again, my point is you should worry about yourself who knows fully well that the lady is in a serious and committed relationship, you cheated with her. That calls into question your moral personality most especially as you see (its obvious anyway) nothing wrong in your actions.

We're responsible for our actions as adult as you rightly said but we owe ourselves the moral obligation to do whats right as responsible adults too. That means letting her know that what she's doing is wrong and you should not indulge in it or support her. That's your duty man!

Now to the consequences of our actions which pitifully you termed a 'retarded idea', the issue is not if it happened to someone else or even you but how you respond, how you make out of it or how you react. So if tomorrow you find out your wife is grinding her groove with another guy, will you react in the context that at one time, without her knowledge, were banging another person's partner?

I think you should thoroughly review your ideology.

Nollywood? Can't remember when I actually sat down even for a split second to see a Nollywood movie.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2016
I888:
I dey laff as him dey try to talk nice on her lol. I like girls like Safari who reason like a man sha. They are often intelligent above their female peers.

The guy never see where safarigirl dey analyse football like coach lol.

That she dey analyze football match means she's actually a hybrid or its one of the features of a hybrid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (46) (Reply)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.