Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79649 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol when u try for ages no body go tell u grin
anyways i never see woman wey go tell me NO sha. My looks are too innocent for a lady to say no.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
hehehe he'd b 6 ds year grin

Atleast 10yrs different wont b much na grin that is if u get married in 4yrs time n gv birth dat same year which I know wont evn b upto 4yrs grin abi? grin

Yeah very soon, grin I might get married before I'm done with school cheesy
Keep your son for my daughter.

grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2016
sosa993:

don't get u
use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Do you agree that

girls keep the darkest secrets?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Yes oo.. take ur time n make ur list, we wl bring everything n bring more seff grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

grin

No you won't grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
Yes oo.. take ur time n make ur list, we wl bring everything n bring more seff grin

Groom him to be a good man kiss

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Sunnypar(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
1. Why do girls fall in love with bad guys(players) than good guys.
2. Overtime, girls claim they don't love you for your money but for who you are, why?
3. Many girls claim, they don't like sez but in reality they want it more than they ever do.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2016
lanicky:

Hey boo..I can't find you on WhatsApp cry

i thought i told you that my phone is not whatsapp enabled. You are the one i should query because you are not always picking your calls. Perhaps, you should call instead.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Sunnypar(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Do you agree that

girls keep the darkest secrets?

A girl can make or mar you. They are very secretive especially the introverts.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:

tell me you are not the lady on your dp
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

Lol VISION 2020 I guess.

By nxt year hopefully tomatoes wil b cheap so plenty of stew on top of d rice.

All d best!

Haha! Hopefully, tomatoes go don cheap or we fit import from Malaysia. Hope you are inviting us soon?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by oketoyinboshola(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
safarigirl:
personally, I don't think men and women should be equal. I'm all for women empowerment, but I don't subscribe to that gender equality BS.

There's a reason why God put Adam on earth first and Eve was just the after-thought
this question and answer things has brought out some intelligent ladies in NL. Where were you Babes (twasi, mhiz, sugergirl) all these while?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Emodeee:

i thought i told you that my phone is not whatsapp enabled. You are the one i should query because you are not always picking your calls. Perhaps, you should call instead.

When did you call? Maybe I saved the wrong number...pls resend your number. cry
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
lanicky:

When did you call? Maybe I saved the wrong number...pls resend your number. cry

Mayb i don't usually call when your phone is with you.

Let me resend.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Emodeee:

Mayb i don't usually call when your phone is with you.

Let me resend.

Yeah maybe.
Alright.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mudility(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Do you girls really mean no when a guy want you for a r/ship when you say no? or just playing hard to get.

Am in a dilemma, don't know if i should continue. There is this babe i keep professing my love for but she keep saying no.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Hi, Sosa993,

Do you really mean that? That most of the marriage rites are being sponsored by the bride's family? shocked Wow

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Emodeee:

tell me you are not the lady on your dp
Lol
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hi, Sosa993,

Do you really mean that? That most of the marriage rites are being sponsored by the bride's family? shocked Wow

yes if you are marrying a Yoruba woman, the groom will only spend too much more if the brides family is extremely poor
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by SkinnyDude(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
refiner:

....Good morning..grin
Good afternoon
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
Lol

that boobz thoughcheesy. I reserve my comment.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

Lol VISION 2020 I guess.

By nxt year hopefully tomatoes wil b cheap so plenty of stew on top of d rice.

All d best!

That's my babe.

Optiooooooooonal1
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
safarigirl:
guysbare the real babies. Cranky when the woman in your life has to share her attention between you anba child, want to be fed and waited on, want to be told their awesome even when they're at their worst.

Bro, if I tell you everything guys want, you'll be amazed.

I know men more than I know my own self and that's why I can't get one.

Lucky for you, you don't know me. You just know what you see on the internet and you assume you've seen it all after reading about 16 of over a thousand posts.

The people who know me, who converse with me on a daily basis and who have duly, tagged me a hybrid, will disagree greatly with you.

That's why they KNOW me....and you're just taking blind shots hoping you hit a target wink

Good night bro

Men need attention and so do women. How we go about it differs. You can't restrict the baby attention scenario to describe the wants of a man because same applies to women. I've seen men who act like a woman and women who act like men. But that does not mean they are not men nor women as the case may be.

And yes, people are told they are awesome for various reasons and it all depends on the circumstances of the situation and the person making the compliment. If the motive is genuine and from the heart, then there is nothing wrong with it even when she's at her worst. And it also applies to the men too.

There's nothing you will tell me about men that I don't already know.

I don't know you. That's true. But it is also true that by your posts, one have an idea of who you are. So you calling yourself a hybrid, well I'll look forward to seeing more than what I already know about you.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nairaimporter: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
safarigirl:
some girls want to know the kind of fellow drilling her hole... Just in case he deposits his sp3rm there afterwards, you want to be sure your child won't be an olodo grin

Anyway, truth is, dating is a game. Some girls want you to go the extra mile

Lol at Olodo. You I have plenty questions for you o!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dongata:

That's my babe.

Optiooooooooonal1

Hello dear,

Good afternoon nd happy weekend.

Hope u doing great!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You must be brutal cheesy"he tried severally"....but basically...I think you made a tough decision...and yu withstood

pressure...that's how it worked out for yu...But honestly..the thing is....not all girls can withstand that sort of pressure....Nice one there Mimzy!

regret is all I feel , I detest him now...... yes I can't forget him.but let him play is card anyhow he can't get me, it even got to stage he sent his sister to me and we ended not talking again, I specifically warned him to stay away from me.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
sosa993:

regret is all I feel , I detest him now...... yes I can't forget him.but let him play is card anyhow he can't get me, it even got to stage he sent his sister to me and we ended not talking again, I specifically warned him to stay away from me.

you never can tell....which card his gonna place on the table first...Some guys can be inch perfect grin

grin yo warned him ta leave yu da fuq alone grin cheesy? That's brutal Sis grin....All he wants is to be "Just a friend"
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Haha! Hopefully, tomatoes go don cheap or we fit import from Malaysia. Hope you are inviting us soon?

Yea we can import d tin tomatoes.

Yes I will surely invite ina wen my soldier oga has propose.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ugole2013(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
My girl just gave me a condition that I must suck her pussy the next time we have sex. The problem is I'm not used to that. What should I do to keep the relationship.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
singlessubway:
"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

A lot of hook up threads exists on NL but this will be different, I know there are people out there who genuinely wants to meet people for dates that might lead to something serious.

I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibilty (CSR) to the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help a lot of people.

Don't underestimate the social media, give this thread a trial..your testimony awaits.

Send your request to singlessubway@gmail.com
Questions, comments and contributions should be sent to the email above.
For enquiries and requests +234-81-69-597-129
Follow us on twitter @singlessubway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.