Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79798 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

you never can tell....which card his gonna place on the table first...Some guys can be inch perfect grin

grin yo warned him ta leave yu da fuq alone grin cheesy? That's brutal Sis grin....All he wants is to be "Just a friend"

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

you never can tell....which card his gonna place on the table first...Some guys can be inch perfect grin

grin yo warned him ta leave yu da fuq alone grin cheesy? That's brutal Sis grin....All he wants is to be "Just a friend"

lol he doesn't want friendship, he only wants to destroy the good things happening in my life.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
sosa993:

lol he doesn't want friendship, he only wants to destroy the good things happening in my life.

lmfao! I guess there are some things that must be attached to

'friendship' to ensure it satisfies both partners# Mehn yu must hate dat dude so much grin cheesy grin embarassed grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by shulamitewoman(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sunnypar:

Immature girls. My ex walked up to m and said, hi, I like you and I had like us to he friends.
that is ya EX, not all gurls wants dat..and dats not being immature.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ruq:

G you sabi. Real G's know the real fun in codes like this for it to remain a mystery. if you apply all the ishes for the sake of you want to know whoever better, you just killed the fun and you're just a robot with emotions. This is just like trying to teach fish what bait is. But no be everybody get the OT.
I tell you baba. After all these question and answer session na still guys wey wise go still sabi handle these girls and it's not by asking them how to handle them.

Girls won't give you that power willingly, you as a guy will have to discover it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lmfao! I guess there are some things that must be attached to

'friendship' to ensure it satisfies both partners# Mehn yu must hate dat dude so much grin cheesy grin embarassed grin

lmao, yes I hate him lol. talking about him now is even making angry......infact let's not talk about him again. I don't wanna derail the thread
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

Yea we can import d tin tomatoes.

Yes I will surely invite ina wen my soldier oga has propose.
Haha! Soldier oga indeed smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
sosa993:

lmao, yes I hate him lol. talking about him now is even making angry......infact let's not talk about him again. I don't wanna derail the thread
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't ger angry#
OK so how's

ur weekend chilling moving? wink
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't ger angry#
OK so how's

ur weekend chilling moving? wink

goog good

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ruq: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

I tell you baba. After all these question and answer session na still guys wey wise go still sabi handle these girls and it's not by asking them how to handle them.

Girls won't give you that power willingly, you as a guy will have to discover it yourself.

Aswear bro your OT na emeritus status, and na by just observing person dey get this kind OT. Salute Fam.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ruq:

Aswear bro your OT na emeritus status, and na by just observing person dey get this kind OT. Salute Fam.
Naso o baba!

All these ones na just Nairaland formality so make we allow the fun to go on.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Haha! Soldier oga indeed smiley

cool cool cool cool
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emodeee:

that boobz thoughcheesy. I reserve my comment.
that thing, nope
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingTom:
only one leg grin I hear say Fulani boys kidnap you say you dey gbensh one of their daughters ba true shocked
no be small thing o grin but I don land grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
mhiz:

They are all hurtful statements. It depends on the situation sha.
If I found out that a guy I loved cheated on me and when I confront him, he tells me he never loved me. I'll be soo devastated.
don't expect to have any man all by yourself, the earlier you ladies realize this, the better.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omotayor123:

Not at all... I am not planing to get married to a Shameless man.
But cases of maids killing, torturing and kidnapping kids of their master is rampant nowadays.
No shame for toto matter o.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by alberson(f): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
please answer my question, why would a girl take every words of a guy as untrue?
to me, it's killing my love for her....
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
By God's grace, I won't fall victim of such men.

If I plan on that, I for no worry myself go higher institution.
in that case, if you need a faithful man, then marry the broke and ugly ones, you can't marry a cute rich man and expect him to be faithful......
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
in that case, if you need a faithful man, then marry the broke and ugly ones, you can't marry a cute rich man and expect him to be faithful......
undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, all men aren't same. majority are allergic to delays when wooing a lady, me inclusive.

Sometimes I ask myself why our ladies still haven't dropped the mentality of a man must chase me for long before I would agree to date him.
be more generous, spend on her like no tomorrow, I bet she will be all yours in a matter of days. If If If If the other side effects of this........ Any lady.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
undecided
pls dnt oo,i stil lyk ur color.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
pbs4real:
pls dnt oo,i stil lyk ur color.
HEY pls stop quoting me everywhere ok?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Menzy86(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why cant most Nigerian ladies be straight about their feelings? Often saying one thing and doing the opposite? E.g I recently met a girl whom I really respect n hope to get serious with. Visited me twice after a week we met. She told me after d second visit that she wont be coming to my house as I ought to be doing d chasing (note that I kept my cool the two times she visited. No touching). I accepted n gave her a little space. D next day she called me that she wanted to come see me. Why da heck did she hav to say wat she said d day b4 and break it so soon? Has happened more than 10 times wit different ladies I know. Their words hardly mean much. WHY?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

To the best of my knowledge and understanding, a bad cannot be good, same way a good can't be bad and that means appropriating both to an entity isn't attainable. So how can just 1 man be a good bad guy?

Thanks!
"A good bad guy sad"

That i meant jokingly.

And this I meant seriously,

"So me think girls will prefer good guys that are flexible."

By flexible, I mean a funky guy who's a little out going but also has his morals intact.

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
For me, I don't cheat tongue I'm a 'one lady' dude
Brother, you say??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Sunnypar(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Menzy86:
Why cant most Nigerian ladies be straight about their feelings? Often saying one thing and doing the opposite? E.g I recently met a girl whom I really respect n hope to get serious with. Visited me twice after a week we met. She told me after d second visit that she wont be coming to my house as I ought to be doing d chasing (note that I kept my cool the two times she visited. No touching). I accepted n gave her a little space. D next day she called me that she wanted to come see me. Why da heck did she hav to say wat she said d day b4 and break it so soon? Has happened more than 10 times wit different ladies I know. Their words hardly mean much. WHY?
If a girls says no she means yes
If she says I will try it means yes.
They can never tell you yes
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
ivyy:

"A good bad guy sad"

That i meant jokingly.

And this I meant seriously,

"So me think girls will prefer good guys that are flexible."

By flexible, I mean a funky guy who's a little out going but also has his morals intact.
Now I know I'm a good bad boy. hmmm
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Brother, you say??
do I? tongue
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Odunharry:
Twaci y do some gals find it difficult trusting their guys esp when the guy is away

optional1, cherryice, refiner
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Odunharry:

option..al1, cherry..ice, refi..ner
if your girl's got no trust for u while u away, that means she doesnt trust you while you are even around. you have build the highest level of understanding, trust and faithfulness btwn yourselves while you two are together. this is only what would sustain the relationship and make it devoid of any misunderstandings while any partner is away.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
nice topic op :Dnice topic op
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by jaci02: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Menzy86:

Some girls don't like showing that they're too eager. If she's interested in visiting you again without you asking it means she likes you regardless.

Unconsciously, most girls follow the "GIRLS CODE OF CONDUCT " - (The guy must do the chasing ). All Girls like to be smooched and courted like they were jewels.

Girls were made to be adored and sought after (like in the Bible - He who finds a wife, finds a good thing ) so the faster all you guys accept it the easier your relationship with women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.