Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79546 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

I think it took up to a month before she began to show him some green light. She switched off her phone for a couple of days at some point because she was not "interested".

A month nd my is getting to 9months nd d guy refuse to give up.

Congrat to ur frnd so wen r we coming to chop ur own wedding cake nd white rice wit stew.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
zicoraads:

You are a single mum, right? My question is, does the same 'rules' apply in asking a single mum out like it does with other ladies? When a guy asks you out, what are the things you look out for to even start considering his proposal?
yes i am.. uhmm well its almost basically the same thing except for the fact that the guy has to put d kid in d picture n be ready to accept us (my baby n I) Its like hes gonna b askin d two of us out lol..I

I won't date a guy who isnt comfy wt me or us (him n me) spending time togeda wt my kid. Truth to b told, id love to date a guy who got more interst in my kid more dan he does for me. Me thinks dats the major thing am gon look out for before d other normal qualities every other ladies look out like looks, xter, religion etc.. I dnt mind overlookin his flaws lol bt im sure a guy who loves my kid much wldnt treat me bad. My kid is like my life, he comes first n anythn happns to him den im dead lol.. well u might think im exaggerating bt you wld understand this wen u get a kid of ur own smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Rexhenrex(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

1. U official dat means u not friendly, u strict, u behaviour lyk a boss too much, u dont give her space to talk nd ask questions. U wat her to obey all u say. My idea sha

2. Is there any need of telling her u wat a free sex relationship? Well u can tell her u wat a free sex relationship after u might av win her over. If after telling her she got angry nd left no she is not ready for u but if after telling her she still stay no dat she is for u nd she is ready to do anytin to make u happy. My idea sha

3. If u r too innocent for her then break up wit her cos one way or d other she wil b cheating on u. Cos she wat a bad guy nd not a good guy, u will only b her bank manager till she finally dump u herself. My idea nd opinion sha.
the number is very true we don't play am more of an introvert.ur points are very valid i appreciate it thanks.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
yes i am.. uhmm well its almost basically the same thing except for the fact that the guy has to put d kid in d picture n be ready to accept us (my baby n I) Its like hes gonna b askin d two of us out lol..I

I won't date a guy who isnt comfy wt me or us (him n me) spending time togeda wt my kid. Truth to b told, id love to date a guy who got more interst in my kid more dan he does for me. Me thinks dats the major thing am gon look out for before d other normal qualities every other ladies look out like looks, xter, religion etc.. I dnt mind overlookin his flaws lol bt im sure a guy who loves my kid much wldnt treat me bad. My kid is like my life, he comes first n anythn happns to him den im dead lol.. well u might think im exaggerating bt you wld understand this wen u get a kid of ur own smiley

Awww that's so sweet cherry. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
I dnt think its right for her to b jealous of d fact dat u get things for ur mum and how r u so sure shes nt really pissed at d fact that u act like mummy's boy. Maybe u do, dats asides d gettin of stuffs for her. Sm gals dont like it when their man is always callin mum at every slightest dscussion (mummy's boy ish. Nd I wldnt like dat either..

well to answer ur question, Iol I hv never dated a guy whose got dat kinnna close attachments to his mum, bt I think if I happn to date one, I wldnt like it either. Its ok to get ur mum stuffs, bt mentionin her first in everythn, so not cool. We as ur girls too want u to sometimes make us first n dats not bad
Sorry, you mean a man should sometimes relegate his mum and place his gf first? hmmm

I'm not a mummy boy but personally that's the last thing I would do. Can't even place a supposed wife ahead of my mum, a wife that came from nowhere and not knowing how my mum suffered to bring me up not to talk of a mere gf that might even be cheating on me.
Over my dead body!

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Stephandeswardt: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

I think it took up to a month before she began to show him some green light. She switched off her phone for a couple of days at some point because she was not "interested".

Your friend is going to have trust issues with his wife....he will always be scared someone can take her from him the same way........and it's highly possible she was still sleeping with her ex.......right till before the wedding

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

A month nd my is getting to 9months nd d guy refuse to give up.

Congrat to ur frnd so wen r we coming to chop ur own wedding cake nd white rice wit stew.

Maybe the guy don see "vision" say na you be him "special one" na im make am still dey around.

I still dey gather the money. Hopefully, at some point next year. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the number is very true we don't play am more of an introvert.ur points are very valid i appreciate it thanks.

At ur service sir.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

Awww that's so sweet cherry. cheesy
thanks swerry kiss cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
@ivyy I asked a followed up question to the first you answered, why was it ignored? Don't tell me it took you off balance. lol
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
thanks swerry kiss cheesy
You're welcome.. kiss

I love the level you place him cheesy when I have mine I'd treat him better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mzhorlah(f): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Some guys believe there are no single girls. They will tell you any girls in high school upwards has at least an "assistant bf". They believe in "displacement" by their persistence.
guys like that needs to be flogged

Hope u aint part of dem
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

Your friend is going to have trust issues with his wife....he will always be scared someone can take her from him the same way........and it's highly possible she was still sleeping with her ex.......right till before the wedding

She's a good girl. They were both married as virgins.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sorry, you mean a man should sometimes relegate his mum and place his gf first? hmmm

I'm not a mummy boy but personally that's the last thing I would do. Can't even place a supposed wife ahead of my mum, a wife that came from nowhere and not knowing how my mum suffered to bring me up not to talk of a mere gf that might even be cheating on me.
Over my dead body!
who said anyone shd do relegate his mum n place his gf first? Cos I never said dat... That you taking care of ur gfs need doesnt mean u hate mum nor does takin care of mumsy needs mean u dont care for ur gf/wife..all im saying is both parties needs to be loved n cared for. U can decide to place ur mum first but still dont allow ur girl lack d love n care u ought to gv her. Thats all im sayin..

my own is that, the constant bringin mumsy issue up all in d time in a rrelationship is not too cool. Thats when I said d girl is allowed to b pissed if that happns. Hope u get my point
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:

awww! Nw u gna make me crysad

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
who said anyone shd do relegate his mum n place his gf first? Cos I never said dat... That you taking care of ur gfs need doesnt mean u hate mum nor does takin care of mumsy needs mean u dont care for ur gf/wife..all im saying is both parties needs to be loved n cared for. U can decide to place ur mum first but still dont allow ur girl lack d love n care u ought to gv her. Thats all im sayin..

my own is that, the constant bringin mumsy issue up all in d time in a rrelationship is not too cool. Thats when I said d girl is allowed to b pissed if that happns. Hope u get my point
have heard u. . . . .jealousy galtongue
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

You're welcome.. kiss

I love the level you place him cheesy when I have mine I'd treat him better. smiley
Lol its nt rocket science bae. Im telling u dat immediately you hear d cry of ur child durin d birth there's a whole new feeling.. u feel like theres a whole new you smiley

thanks dearie.. kiss hey we stl hv our deal huh, ur first beautiful daughter n my son huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
pbs4real:
have heard u. . . . .jealousy galtongue
I was tryna explain to d other guy who quoted me. Not u
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:

Awww smiley

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:

shey i tell u say i dey cum china? Get ready!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
How do you ladies cope with more than one boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
I was tryna explain to d other guy who quoted me. Not u
i knw,i act quote u cos i ask u that questn first, anyways hope ur boy aint stubborn?smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=46250674]Insofar as you or this isn't going to spark any form of tribal war, cos apparently, that's not how I operate, I'd oblige you. I'm Igbo. So...ma'am? smiley[/quote

]

yes there won't be any war....... in Yoruba land its the wives family that spend more money, the husband only spends money on maybe cow, or if he feels like he'll contribute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
pbs4real:
shey i tell u say i dey cum china? Get ready!
Lol
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2016
cherryice:
Lol its nt rocket science bae. Im telling u dat immediately you hear d cry of ur child durin d birth there's a whole new feeling.. u feel like theres a whole new you smiley

thanks dearie.. kiss hey we stl hv our deal huh, ur first beautiful daughter n my son huh? grin

Can't wait cheesy

Deal hun grin I just hope your son won't be much older then. cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=sosa993 post=46262787][/quote]this one nah awuf nah.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by buharisbae(f): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
pbs4real:
lemme tel u one little secret, i NEVER take NO for an answer. I dnt give up until my Last bullet. . .

Lol when u try for ages no body go tell u grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Maybe the guy don see "vision" say na you be him "special one" na im make am still dey around.

I still dey gather the money. Hopefully, at some point next year. smiley

Lol VISION 2020 I guess.

By nxt year hopefully tomatoes wil b cheap so plenty of stew on top of d rice.

All d best!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
mzhorlah:
guys like that needs to be flogged

Hope u aint part of dem

Haha! Not at all. I have never done such before. Once a girl tells me no because she has a bf even if she's forming hard to get, I go just close the file. No time to waste.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

Can't wait cheesy

Deal hun grin I just hope your son won't be much older then. cheesy
hehehe he'd b 6 ds year grin

Atleast 10yrs difference wont b much na grin that is if u get married in 4yrs time n gv birth dat same year which I know wont evn b upto 4yrs grin abi? grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
pbs4real:
this one nah awuf nah.

don't get u

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.