Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (21762 Views)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
1. What really is the right way to a guys heart?

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment?

I am gonna answer all these the way I understand them, my opinion might differ from others.

1. The way to a man's heart is good character, good rapport with people. Sex is good, food is good,neatness is good,being independent is good, good understanding with people around. U must not be beautiful. Just have a good heart. All these are good, but the one that supercedes all is good character.

For example, I am not the food type, but I know I need it to survive,not that I so much love it, @times, I would prefer u open my stomach and dump the food in there without going tru my mouth(my friends can attest to this). I like sex, everyone does, but I can still stay for weeks without it.

What I can't deal with is staying with someone whose character is equal to -1.

2. Men are not scared of commitment. , ok let me just say naija men, I will join the bubu government to blame it on the state of our economy.

Let's look @ it this way, there is time for everything.

That Mr A is committed to the GF @ a particular age or time does not mean that MR B will do so too.

Let's take marriage as an example, and den, I will use myself here too, @ some point in my life, chai, I no de use eye see breasts. But @ time went by I got tired. Now, I started being committed to any lady I date, this mind set is what leads men into sttling down with one person and just forget others. Make I stop here, I don de lament too much already

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by kinglekan: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
skarlett:

Er...this says a lot about the ladies you have sex with cos I can assure you my punnany does not smell but I didn't expect you to know that of course smiley

Now I know grin grin... Although sadly most ladies say the same and when the guy finally activates discovery mode, he would be wishing he had an oxygen mask. grin

But I believe you sha! Lol

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

AnaWHAT? shocked shocked shocked

We are still struggling to cope with finding solution to smelling punnany! You are asking us about Anal..

If possible we would use masking tape to seal that place while taking a lady from behind. You pipu don't know how much breath we hold in that position, when sumborri is nur inside water cry

And as for period sex bae should go and find cocumber... is nur me that wee coman be seeing and perceiving things.

Werey! grin grin grin

Nah by force to dip your thing inside punna ni?

Besides, Dr Kingtom don find solution to it, ask him, he will teach you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

AnaWHAT? shocked shocked shocked

We are still struggling to cope with finding solution to smelling punnany! You are asking us about Anal..

If possible we would use masking tape to seal that place while taking a lady from behind. You pipu don't know how much breath we hold in that position, when sumborri is nur inside water cry

And as for period sex bae should go and find cocumber... is nur me that wee coman be seeing and perceiving things.

You nor just get sense at all sha! gringringringrin

Skarlett don't mind him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
hungryboy:
statistics?
Aunty, i no sabi book either,

Na only to chop i sabi.

gringringrin.... Uncle nawo 4 u

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by humilitypays(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogorwyne:
1. Why will u get angry if I don't call in a day. Meanwhile have been asking you daily for the same thing and u use work as an excuse, then do it for sometime and then stop.

2. Also, for the jealous ones; you managed to call me today, u called 8 times and I didn't pick. Does it mean am in kinglekan 's room doing doggy?

3. In a gathering of three guys, one topic that must be discussed is babes. Why? (Some guys are exceptional though)
I don't think I can answer your No. 1 and 2 questions. But for No. 3, the only topic all matured guys or men always discuss when they gather is MONEY not girls!

It's teenage boys and school boys that girls form the heart of their discussion whenever they gather.

How to make money or more money; business ideas and opportunities are one inevitable topic all matured guys discuss whenever they gathersmiley

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

Now I know grin grin... Although sadly most ladies say the same and when the guy finally activates discovery mode, he would be wishing he had an oxygen mask. grin

But I believe you sha! Lol

grin grin grin

You don't have to dear wink
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
1. Say you fall in love with a girl but had no opportunity (or guts) to let her know then travel out for a year and come back to hear that your brother or close friend had a sexual relationship with her, would you still tell her how u feel? And probably date her?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when a girl friend zones you? Would you remain friends with her?
out of all the questions asked in here, this caught my attention.

1. Every feelings for her after learning abt the situation will evaporate like smoke from my heart..

2. I won't remain friends with her... if I wanted to be friends with her only, I wouldn't hav asked her out In the first place. Dats why I"d appreciate if she tells me befor hand dat she doesn't hav any feelings for me whatsoever. When I see smth I like, I go for it. If what I like doesn't like me bak, I like someoda. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
possibilita:
I will keep it that way and never let her know about my feelings for her if its my brother but if its a close frd I may consider dating her

The first thing is that I have been used and would never be friends with her except I plan on punishing her.

What do you mean by used? sad
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:
1. Is it really right to open up to a guy that I have a crush on him?

2.Why do some guys lead girls on claiming they love her when they don't? Why not tell her from the beginning shít won't work?

3. Do guys really believe in true love?

smiley

1. Yes, but every guy will always say yes, weda they like u or not, as long as u will open legs for them, they will accept it, but will not have any feelings for u.

2. From my no1. U will attest to the fact that men love sex so much, they can work so hard to make money, and spend such money on a lady just to have sex with her, @least this has shown u how much they value sex(its natural). Now, to answer ur question.

Would u have allowed me to have sex with u if I just walked up to u and say, " hey, laveda, I like ur sexy and beautiful skin, please can I have sex with u?" I know u will call me all sorts of name. Now, men knew that he will get the sex from u, but, he has to go the polite way, but in that polite way, ladies still do their initial gra gra thing, it's more like a game, u keep playing, keep mumuing until u get that thing u want.

When a guy loves u, he can be in the same room with u for 1month without having sex with u, but will always be fulfilled and happy for just being around u.

3. Yes, the same way, some girls don't even believe in love. For every guy who doesn't believe in true love, he has been broken b4, same as girls, so it is not a gender based stuff.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
1. Say you fall in love with a girl but had no opportunity (or guts) to let her know then travel out for a year and come back to hear that your brother or close friend had a sexual relationship with her, would you still tell her how u feel? And probably date her?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when a girl friend zones you? Would you remain friends with her?

1. I've never believed that my friends( I don't have a brother, fortunately grin) gets to dictate my interest in someone. If we click, we click. undecided

2.(a) There is this awkward feeling that runs through your mind. cheesy
(b)If i have a female friend and i casually pursue sex for only that reason and she declines ,our friendship goes on as normal.
But if it were the girl i fell in love with and could spend everyday for hours with no care for sex? Yea she had to be cut off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by kinglekan: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogorwyne:
1. Why will u get angry if I don't call in a day. Meanwhile have been asking you daily for the same thing and u use work as an excuse, then do it for sometime and then stop.

2. Also, for the jealous ones; you managed to call me today, u called 8 times and I didn't pick. Does it mean am in kinglekan 's room doing doggy?

3. In a gathering of three guys, one topic that must be discussed is babe Why? (Some guys are exceptional though)

1. Why on God's green earth should a guy get angry if his babe doesn't call him in a day. Did his hand get chopped off? He should pick the gaddam phone and call her if he truly misses her and wants to hear from her rather than look for an opportunity to engage in petty jibby jabber.

2. It could be ooo.. grin grin . On a more serious note if it happens once in a while there should be a reason why. A guy whose head isnt missing a bolt would chill till he hears from her rather than getting unnecessarily insecure. It only becomes an issue if she has an attitude of not picking calls or she has been acting different for no reason.

3. Ah ah see question ooo.. how many human species do we have? If one of the several topics guys talk about happens to be about babes I don't see how it changes anything o. Ladies talk about guys too so why?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by kinglekan: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin grin

You don't have to dear wink

I do ooo cheesy grin kiss kiss

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by dannyben5: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
out of all the questions asked in here, this caught my attention.

1. Every feelings for her after learning abt the situation will evaporate like smoke from my heart..

2. I won't remain friends with her... if I wanted to be friends with her only, I wouldn't hav asked her out In the first place. Dats why I"d appreciate if she tells me befor hand dat she doesn't hav any feelings for me whatsoever. When I see smth I like, I go for it. If what I like doesn't like me bak, I like someoda. Simple
nice one bro
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Laveda(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

1. Yes, but every guy will always say yes, weda they like u or not, as long as u will open legs for them, they will accept it, but will not have any feelings for u.

2. From my no1. U will attest to the fact that men love sex so much, they can work so hard to make money, and spend such money on a lady just to have sex with her, @least this has shown u how much they value sex(its natural). Now, to answer ur question.

Would u have allowed me to have sex with u if I just walked up to u and say, " hey, laveda, I like ur sexy and beautiful skin, please can I have sex with u?" I know u will call me all sorts of name. Now, men knew that he will get the sex from u, but, he has to go the polite way, but in that polite way, ladies still do their initial gra gra thing, it's more like a game, u keep playing, keep mumuing until u get that thing u want.

When a guy loves u, he can be in the same room with u for 1month without having sex with u, but will always be fulfilled and happy for just being around u.

3. Yes, the same way, some girls don't even believe in love. For every guy who doesn't believe in true love, he has been broken b4, same as girls, so it is not a gender based stuff.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by possibilita(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeh39:

been a mugu.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by possibilita(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeh39:

been a mugu.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Izyyblaze(f): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingTom:
because there are some situations which you can't explain a woman tells you everything is fine but it's not really she still harbours it in her heart and it worries her. Say you check my phone and see a message from my sister who you've never met my sister calls me darling and she says darling you haven't called or texted in a while if I tell you it's from my sister I tell you solemnly a lot of women Won't believe me. We do these things to protect you grin
I would like to point out something sir. The instance you gave up there is not just a girl/lady/woman thing. Guys tend to do that as well. #truestory#
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Izyyblaze:

I would like to point out something sir. The instance you gave up there is not just a girl/lady/woman thing. Guys tend to do that as well. #truestory#
I agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
LOL....I think I already know too much, that's why nobody wants to near me grin

On the real though, why are guys so obsessed with boooobies and assss? I mean, they ignore brains more often than not and just want a girl that looks like Nicky.

2) why are guys hypocrites? They say they want a smart, independent woman, but they always end up with the dependent, not-so-smart woman

Let me answer just number 2. And I will start answering by asking question.

We all know a girls dream man,(popular) tall, rich, handsome,god fearing, intelligent, smart, etc. But majority of them just settle with anyone because they couldn't see the type they want.

It applies to men too, we want, intelligent, sexy etc, but we end up settling for any girl available.

In naija, what is killing our independent women is ego and thirst for power( control freaks, u can order me around). African tradition has imbibed that belief that a man is the head of the family, so, normally, a man would want an independent woman, but independent women doesn't want to be bossed around. So, men just settle for dependent women as a leverage to control them.

The bone of contention here is CoNTROL( being the boss.) we both know that u can't control an intelligent lady/man, neither can u control an independent lady/man.

To answer ur question, that is just a leverage to control the lady in question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeh39:

Werey! grin grin grin

Besides, Dr Kingtom don find solution to it, ask him, he will teach you grin grin
a hint
If I don't take care of it who will?

grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thought as much grin ok answer my question.

In what position do men enjoy receiving oral,standing or lying down? grin.
cc kingtom
lying down for me but some prefer standing up. Lying down you get the liberty to play with everything grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
skarlett:

I never said he was
I never said you did

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
me sef i surprise
Azzin Ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by kinglekan: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeh39:

Werey! grin grin grin

grin grin

Is by force ooo! Where else I go dip am?
No wonder that agbo Jedi seller for IG sey "oko ni car wash obo". We Don suffer for this life, Na we dey wash am, Na we go still pay and struggle to wash am. cry

God why u create too many washer men sef! Abeg call your sons stfuareyouGod, naijaboiy, iamkingzlee, kingdom etc..make we know how many of us remain.

You can leave Jeffreyjemez that wan nor get washing instrument.

Ijn I pray.... Ameeeennnnnnnn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by refiner(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Guys who find it difficult to leave a girl after she has said No to them are just weaklings filled with low self esteem.

Even if the guy still likes the girl, he should chill and look for a better way to approach her but if she's still not giving in then he should chill.

It's not a crime for a guy to stay in a relationship without sex. Kudos to the guys who can and who are doing it. I can't do such though. cheesy

...hnmmm...low self exteem?...

someone rich,cute,smart and been flocked around by ladies of different categories....should that guy be suffering from a low self exteem?....well u gat a point there tho...

lol...so without sex you can't be in a relationship?... is that it?undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by peeparty(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingTom:
lying down for me but some prefer standing up. Lying down you get the liberty to play with everything grin

lol my chest.. dokeh dokeh..
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by kinglekan: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

You nor just get sense at all sha! gringringringrin

Skarlett don't mind him.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
1. Being Loyal and honest. Good food wink

2. Its better I don't start anything that won't lead me anywhere. Some guys are very emotional but prepare to hide it
Twaci:
1. What really is the right way to a guys heart?

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Another question:

Why are guys uncomfortable with success of a woman?

Intimidation.

We all knew how Africa has wired their culture.

A successful woman is both independent and intelligent, and an independent woman wouldn't want to be bossed around.

But men being who they are, they love controling(boss), and since u can't control an independent/successful woman, u just give way(uncomfortable). That's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin

Is by force ooo! Where else I go dip am?
No wonder that agbo Jedi seller for IG sey "oko ni car wash obo". We Don suffer for this life, Na we dey wash am, Na we go still pay and struggle to wash am. cry

God why u create too many washer men sef! Abeg call your sons stfuareyouGod, naijaboiy, iamkingzlee, kingdom etc..make we know how many of us remain.

You can leave Jeffreyjemez that wan nor get washing instrument.

Ijn I pray.... Ameeeennnnnnnn!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.