Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? (3797 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
look at u, supporting evilundecided
Romance section is evil. grin
What's up, bro?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Romance section is evil. grin What's up, bro?
grin grin
Am cool, how u doing?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Such a man shd exchange his ballz for a p*ssy dimples undecided
Hmm. Na you talk this one Some girls almost killed me then. I'd just keep mum always and try hard not to laugh at them. They were huge like hell! Then, there was a very short one, NYeti. A calabar girl. I almost left school for her.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chiamaka was more than a bully to me. Her is diagonal to my own seat, meaning their is no way I would get to my seat without passing by her side. Her shape is damn killing and her yansh jeez not too big or small but everything in the exact order. She kept bullying me with her body, when she asks for anything I give it to her out of fear. I always live my chair to the next class to escape from her torture. But I still thank her for always telling me answers in Economics and Oral English during our 2006 WAEC - NECO exam. If not for her I will get F in those subjects.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
look at u, supporting evilundecided
whats evil there? undecided
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin

Am cool, how u doing?
I'm smoking hot. smiley

How's Friday night gonna be na?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Hmm. Na you talk this one Some girls almost killed me then. I'd just keep mum always and try hard not to laugh at them. They were huge like hell! Then, there was a very short one, NYeti. A calabar girl. I almost left school for her.
lol
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I'm smoking hot. smiley
How's Friday night gonna be na?
home alone bro, is that ur mum @dp?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol
As in, ehn, girls can be wicked! angry

What's up na?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
whats evil there? undecided
why not preach forgiveness undecided
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

As in, ehn, girls can be wicked! angry

What's up na?

Good u?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
home alone bro, is that ur mum @dp?
Lol! A friend.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
why not preach forgiveness undecided
because that would make me a liar grin grin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Lol! A friend.
a friend wink wink wink
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin lipsrsealed..guilty..i showed my classboys hell..especially those ones that liked harassing girls with slaps..I used to do these back then:target the pointed area of the guy's nose or land a blow by the ear lobe or use my fingers to press down their shoulder muscles which weakens them faster....call me a bully but I call it self defense!!my brothers trained me well cool.
grin Ha

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
a friend wink wink wink
Lol, yeah. How you na?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by babino22: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nosa gave me a resounding slap and I walked away cos I was very short and brief cry cry
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tjpromise:
Hmm, I was d naughty annoying type wit small stature then. Hmm wasn't touched cus I was a bit brilliant n had to help d big dumb guys. Then dis particular girl spoiled shw, she wasn't big though n I riled her up as usual because of my immunity but hit me wit a stick, n in ma attempt to fight back Cuz ma big friends wouldn't defend me from a small girl, I was beaten up mercilessly, I didn't even even kn aw to fight back, she was just a girl, wit boobs whc I dare not hit and everything. Twas so embarrassing.
*°•Hahaha cheesy.....This made me laugh!
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good u?
Okay. How's Friday going?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Okay. How's Friday going?

Peaceful
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Lol, yeah. How you na?
im great, you?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
babino22:
Nosa gave me a resounding slap and I walked away cos I was very short and brief cry cry
cheesy ......What did you do to upset her?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Mafking(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Such a man shd exchange his ballz for a p*ssy dimples undecided

Are you the only one in nairaland ni... always the first to comment!!

Go and breastfeed my beautiful children(dem be twins) jhor

That's why they always cry in the middle of the night
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mafking:

Are you the only one in nairaland ni... always the first to comment!!

Go and breastfeed my beautiful children(dem be twins) jhor

That's why they always cry in the middle of the night

lol bami loke edarijimi ke

Awon omo catapillar leyin ma fe pa mi ke
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Greenbullet2: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol,when was when i was in ss 2,i was the most handsome boy in my class,fair,i was really loud and kindda classy but one gal ,i wont say her name cause she is on nairaland always attacked my jokes,speech,anything we were always quarreling until one day during interhouse sport pratice we sat together in class alone and i was motivated by my mind to press her ,i liked her sha,i was kindda scared but i jst needed it at that time and i started slowly on her lap and to her butt and other places.amazingly,she did not stop me she just adjusted to give me more access when i was done she left and during closing she sent her frnd to give me a note,i was damn scared mehn,until i opened the note telling me she loves me and she always did and if i love her 2 i should call her on her number.i did but by 12am ,wanted to make her feel disappointed.the next day she moved to my seat,see respect wey she con dy give me enhh calling me dear,honey,darling ,etc.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by babino22: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy ......What did you do to upset her?

Honestly I couldn't pinpoint it exactly, but the memory of the slap won't go away fa. Since jss 2
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Mafking(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol bami loke edarijimi ke

Awon omo catapillar leyin ma fe pa mi ke

Lazy lazy... Sheyb you were making mouth that I should give you twins that you can handle three boys(ermm.. Two boys, one man)...
You are now complaining... Lemme me come home and see traces of tears on my boys face...
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mafking:

Lazy lazy... Sheyb you were making mouth that I should give you twins that you can handle three boys(ermm.. Two boys, one man)...
You are now complaining... Lemme me come home and see traces of tears on my boys face...

lol u cray o
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by kaziblake(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
One stupid boy then in secondary school bullied the hell outa me
Samson one day I will pay you back
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
babino22:

Honestly I couldn't pinpoint it exactly, but the memory of the slap won't go away fa. Since jss 2
you mean you where 2 years old?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Mafking(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol u cray o

Sha cook me good meal.. You know I can't do without

your food

I wanna attend to my secretary.. She is unbuttoning

my shirt(she says she wants to look for some files on my chest)
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Wetin concern me wit bullies.. my own na to dey write toto is good for wall... grin

Lord hav mercy on me. Amen
Lol i did that too grin grin
Secondary school sweet sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These 7 Things Should I Choose? [PICTURES] / “i’m Going To Cut Off My Clitoris To Be Able To Concentrate On My Music Career” / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.