Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? (3804 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by babino22: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you mean you where 2 years old?

It happened when I was in jss 2, I was 11years old then.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
babino22:

It happened when I was in jss 2, I was 11years old then.
oh! Excuse me,in the usa we call it all elementary school
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Wetin concern me wit bullies.. my own na to dey write toto is good for wall... grin

Lord hav mercy on me. Amen
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mafking:

Sha cook me good meal.. You know I can't do without

your food

I wanna attend to my secretary.. She is unbuttoning

my shirt(she says she wants to look for some files on my chest)

Ok baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Lol i did that too grin grin
Secondary school sweet sha!
secondary school ke, i'm talkin of primary school sef grin I spoil gan.

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by dauntless15(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes i was bullied by a girl in middle school, jss2 then, its not that she can beat me up but i just let her because i was enjoying everything she's doing its like pre-intimacy before sex, i was head over heels for her and its a big time crush i feel up till this very moment, sometimes i deliberately take her textbook and hid it, and avoid her till school is over and the bullying love begins, she switched school in ss2 though.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by UyiIredia(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Girl. Bully me. I pray !
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
im great, you?
I'm greater. grin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Peaceful
Peaceful ke? You be dove
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
theEYe21:
Who wasn't? undecided And I taught that bitch a lesson she would never forget grin
I wasn't undecided
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by babino22: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh! Excuse me,in the usa we call it all elementary school

So now that I'm not in the USA no? undecided
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
babino22:

So now that I'm not in the USA no? undecided
"No" what?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2021
halfricanadian:
Such a man shd exchange his ballz for a p*ssy dimples undecided
IN PRIMARY , AND SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS ITS VERY POSSIBLE. NO MUCH GENDER DIFFERENCE IN STRENGHTH
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2021
goldbim:
grin grin lipsrsealed..guilty..i showed my classboys hell..especially those ones that liked harassing girls with slaps..I used to do these back then:target the pointed area of the guy's nose or land a blow by the ear lobe or use my fingers to press down their shoulder muscles which weakens them faster....call me a bully but I call it self defense!!my brothers trained me well cool.
THOSE DAYS WOMEN CN BE STRONG FOR AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2021
lol nahh i just do the talking and leave the beating for the tomboys grin you know i cant fight.
HAHAHA
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Tjpromise:
Hmm, I was d naughty annoying type wit small stature then. Hmm wasn't touched cus I was a bit brilliant n had to help d big dumb guys. Then dis particular girl spoiled shw, she wasn't big though n I riled her up as usual because of my immunity but hit me wit a stick, n in ma attempt to fight back Cuz ma big friends wouldn't defend me from a small girl, I was beaten up mercilessly, I didn't even even kn aw to fight back, she was just a girl, wit boobs whc I dare not hit and everything. Twas so embarrassing.
VERY GOOD FOR YOU
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Heroclitus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
deskhal:
Sometimes you find yourself in a class where you see all these 'Tom boys' I was unlucky to be one of the smallest guys in my class although now I'm 5'10. There was this Ogoni girl who always picked on me and to be honest I always respect my self when I see her, If someone makes a jokes about her and I dare laugh, she gives me this death stare. I was living in psychological torture and I always tell my friends the reason I don't wanna beat her is that she is a girl. I didn't know she bullied me cos she liked me and once we began dating she practically went soft. Instead of telling a guy you like him, you torture him to pass the message.

Not sure i ever experienced this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Pay My Partner's Flight Ticket ? / Little Boy Caught On Camera Staring At A Lady's Backside / Endowed Female Guest At Omotola’s Party Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.