Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? (3758 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by deskhal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes you find yourself in a class where you see all these 'Tom boys' I was unlucky to be one of the smallest guys in my class although now I'm 5'10. There was this Ogoni girl who always picked on me and to be honest I always respect my self when I see her, If someone makes a jokes about her and I dare laugh, she gives me this death stare. I was living in psychological torture and I always tell my friends the reason I don't wanna beat her is that she is a girl. I didn't know she bullied me cos she liked me and once we began dating she practically went soft. Instead of telling a guy you like him, you torture him to pass the message.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Such a man shd exchange his ballz for a p*ssy dimples undecided
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by vizkiz: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
yeah, bimbo...she was the goliath of my life then in jss1 grin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by vizkiz: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Aunty it clearly states "back then in secondary school" when guys were still boys undecided

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by goldbim(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin lipsrsealed..guilty..i showed my classboys hell..especially those ones that liked harassing girls with slaps..I used to do these back then:target the pointed area of the guy's nose or land a blow by the ear lobe or use my fingers to press down their shoulder muscles which weakens them faster....call me a bully but I call it self defense!!my brothers trained me well cool.

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

Aunty it clearly states "back then in secondary school" when guys were still boys undecided

Cant we have grown men in young bodies?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Hey halfri, how you doing today?
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Juhan,how many boys did you beat? grin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Haha funny, you guys should answer. I know for sure that mediapace was bullied.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant we have grown men in young bodies?

I don't understand...you mean like aki and pawpaw
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't understand...you mean like aki and pawpaw

Yes grin grin grin grin lol my prince charming with many oda princesses
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
Juhan,how many boys did you beat? grin
lol nahh i just do the talking and leave the beating for the tomboys grin you know i cant fight.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by vizkiz: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes grin grin grin grin lol my prince charming with many oda princesses

what other princesses are you talking about? cheesy
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by halfricanadian(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

what other princesses are you talking about? cheesy

You kno berra no flez zone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
I fought alot while I was in secondary sch, not untill one idiot ibo girl with her crew overpowered me, beat the hell out of me thencry
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

You kno berra no flez zone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you know you are the only registered princess every other are anonymous wink
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by youngaz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
A whole me!!!!.......girls dnt bully me,,,,i bully girls can't even count ao many wounds i gave some of dem wit my long nails......bt still dey won't stop playing wit me
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
I was such a beast no one dares to have any sorts of beef with

I always had my way

Most people regarded me as a sleeping dog,teachers included because this my mouth na Russian nuclear warhead
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by hfinest1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
haha haha.... There was this girl that used to bully me then too... she was huge and taller than me... All that stopped when we entered SS1 sha... she slapped me at the back of my head cos I mistakenly hit her hand and poured the goldspot she was holding... right in front of the girl I've been crushing on since jss2 and I was planningto make a move on her... as the slap landed on the back of my head enh, I don't even know where I got the strength from, *love gave me strengthgrin* I just pushed this girl with all the might left in me... she came crashing hard into one of the desks and hit her head so hard she passed out... They took her to health bay sha and I was given punishment to trim our school flowers for a while week *my hand got swollenat the end of the one week* but the message was passed... The girl started respecting me after that day... and I joined the bugger boys in the class... even with my small stature... and lastly and most interestingly, I won the heart of my crushgrin

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
I fought alot while I was in secondary sch, not untill one idiot ibo girl with her crew overpowered me, beat the hell out of me thencry
hahaha lmao did you cry? Did you pay them back? Finish the tori
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
hahaha lmao did you cry? Did you pay them back? Finish the tori
why won't I cryundecided six girls aganst me. I was so much ashamed of my self in class then, any little thing I do, dey be shouting, I will call her for u, everybody was busy looking for my trouble then, class was like hell to me, the only option I have is to pay her back in her own coin! I don't wanna talk abt my revenge on her tho I was suspended for two weeks
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wetin concern me wit bullies.. my own na to dey write toto is good for wall... grin

Lord hav mercy on me. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by theEYe21(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who wasn't? undecided And I taught that bitch a lesson she would never forget grin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
why won't I cryundecided six girls aganst me. I was so much ashamed of my self in class then, any little thing I do, dey be shouting, I will call her for u, everybody was busy looking for my trouble then, class was like hell to me, the only option I have is to pay her back in her own coin! I don't wanna talk abt my revenge on her tho I was suspended for two weeks
lol tell me what you did to her
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Mediapace: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sure but they were my snrs then!!
They were older than me then,them go just bully persön and you will still keep begging them.
I remember one day when one seized my sandals and i had to slap her,my case reached the principal.

And you,lemme change the question,have you ever been bullied[i mean touched/flogged where you aren't supposed to be touched/flogged] by your male snrs when you are in schl cos you didn't accept their proposal wink
juhan:
Haha funny, you guys should answer. I know for sure that mediapace was bullied.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Sure but they were my snrs then!!
They were older than me then,them go just bully persön and you will still keep begging them.
I remember one day when one seized my sandals and i had to slap her,my case reached the principal.

And you,lemme change the question,have you ever been bullied[i mean touched/flogged where you aren't supposed to be touched/flogged] by your male snrs when you are in schl cos you didn't accept their proposal wink
lol male seniors? Never. Thanks to my school father, i was untouchable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Tjpromise(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmm, I was d naughty annoying type wit small stature then. Hmm wasn't touched cus I was a bit brilliant n had to help d big dumb guys. Then dis particular girl spoiled shw, she wasn't big though n I riled her up as usual because of my immunity but hit me wit a stick, n in ma attempt to fight back Cuz ma big friends wouldn't defend me from a small girl, I was beaten up mercilessly, I didn't even even kn aw to fight back, she was just a girl, wit boobs whc I dare not hit and everything. Twas so embarrassing.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Mediapace: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lols. Your ex-bf i think wink
juhan:
lol male seniors? Never. Thanks to my school father, i was untouchable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols. Your ex-bf i think wink
nah he dated my school mother till they left the school.
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
lol tell me what you did to her
you too like story grin

that babe really fall my hands, then. I don't sleep at night, I was really botherd cause am losing it gradually, I was cajoled amongs my friends, oh God! the experience was hell to me

not until that faithful day, she was busy counting how many guys in our class, she'd comfortable beat the hell out of them and my name was included.

that was itgrin
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
you too like story grin

that babe really fall my hands, then. I don't sleep at night, I was really botherd cause am losing it gradually, I was cajoled amongs my friends, oh God! the experience was hell to me

not until that faithful day, she was busy counting how many guys in our class, she'd comfortable beat the hell out of them and my name was included.

that was itgrin

lol eyah you suffer ehn good you paid her back
Re: Where You Ever Bullied By A Girl In Secondary School? by Maxi112: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
lol eyah you suffer ehn good you paid her back
look at u, supporting evilundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They’re Hitting On You / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! / Aba Made Sex Doll Has Arrived O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.