Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (9589 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by DRISKLEF(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Wait, lemme go ask Quora undecided
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?
How do you expects him to be okay in a no sex relationship in this era of unfaithfulNess,what is the guaranty that another dude out there is not doing what you forbids him from doing?? How do you expects him to be okay in a no sex affair when you continually make demands from him yet there is nothing coming from you're side making it seem like a parasitic affair?

You can't blame guys, we ladies are the cause.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

grin I've never had such dream. lipsrsealed

You na baddo from womb na grin
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

No she's not right, not EVERY LADY wants a no sex before marriage kinda relationship.

And not every guy is a dog like she said, I've met guys who are after true love without sex, they just want the lady to love them in return and they are cool. smiley

Like me ba grin cool
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

No she's not right, not EVERY LADY wants a no sex before marriage kinda relationship.

And not every guy is a dog like she said, I've met guys who are after true love without sex, they just want the lady to love them in return and they are cool. smiley
You misunderstood my post,i stated that it's actually a dream comes true if a lady reason for going into an affair is sinister which means maybe from what she hope to gain from the affair.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Laveda(f): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You na baddo from womb na grin

My momma should be probed. grin

But I'm good. smiley tongue
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
is normal just as the girls cnt have a moniless rltionshp
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
nothing Goes for nothing!!!!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I WANT TO FORK YOU NEXT WEEK
When Did you become this ill mannered and uncouth?? Be careful!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?

Ok, I don't understand the mentality behind a no-sex relationship because to me sex comes with the territory of being in a relationship. But can I ask why you guys get into a relationship without the intention of touching or having sex with that person? Because to me it is no different than a friendship. Why call it a relationship when it has none of the usual relationship stuff? IMO, he's like a buddy or a brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

My momma should be probed. grin

But I'm good. smiley tongue

Your momma is innocent....unless.... lipsrsealed

Yeah you are wink
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
When Do you become this ill mannered and uncouth?? Be careful!

Did
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ajinoride(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

most men who engage in a 'no sex' relationship always regret it at the end of the day. I know of a case. the man got married to her after a no sex courtship. after the wedding, she refused the man, access to her b**bs, for no just reason. their sex life was a flop. it was so bad that the husband was not aware that she has been diagnosed of breast cancer(she later died of complications from it)after abouy ten years into the marriage.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Laveda(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
You misunderstood my post,i stated that it's actually a dream comes true if a lady reason for going into an affair is sinister which means maybe from what she hope to gain from the affair.

Still trying to decipher what 'sinister' is doing there?

Well, I've said what I have in mind, you want a no sex relationship? Why?

Remain single instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
When Do you become this ill mannered and uncouth?? Be careful!
LOL dat chat was not 4 u. pls edith.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Laveda(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Like me ba grin cool
grin lipsrsealed

JeffreyJamez:

Your momma is innocent....unless.... lipsrsealed
Yeah you are wink

Unless what? cheesy

And I'll always be. wink
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL dat chat was not 4 u. pls edith.
I thought as much. Be good!!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Did
lol
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ajinoride(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

Most "no sex " relationship that ends in marriage are usually a flop. I know of several cases. in one of such cases, the wife did not allow the husband to have access to her breast. it was so bad ,that the husband was not aware yhat his wife has been diagnosed of breast cancer(she later died from the complications) . women always take advantage of men , who maintain a no sex relationship.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:
grin lipsrsealed

Unless what? cheesy

And I'll always be. wink

No be my mouth you go hear talk cheesy
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Laveda(f): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No be my mouth you go hear talk cheesy

grin I just see your handwork..

Try o grin
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:

grin I just see your handwork..

Try o grin

What I do na
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by iykekelvins(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
I thought we were past this already
Nawa
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by sammyogboso(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Op u sound lik ma grandmma wen she was alive...... DREAM COME TRUE INDEED
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Laveda(f): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What I do na

lipsrsealed
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

not all girls OK, some got their priority straight.

I just dey look u fr 3D
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by joesmarty(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2016
point of corrections to the op, not all girls want a relationship without sex, coz av lost a fine girl in the name of no sex relationship wen i didn't know she needed it, so get your facts straight. no dey post rubbish here.

4 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by nelxxy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
@op sharap !!! are you a virgin
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Ok, I don't understand the mentality behind a no-sex relationship because to me sex comes with the territory of being in a relationship. But can I ask why you guys get into a relationship without the intention of touching or having sex with that person? Because to me it is no different than a friendship. Why call it a relationship when it has none of the usual relationship stuff? IMO, he's like a buddy or a brother
And who says relationship must involve sex? The men that patronize prostitutes, are they in a relationship with the prostitutes?

I don't know about others. But my own reason of abstaining from sex till marriage is because I am christian. I am a man and still a virgin, I will be 31 years old in few weeks to come. There is more to relationship than sex. Sex should be limited to married folks.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by olac21(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why should you be in a relationship in the first place if you do not want people to touch you-stop over hyping sex girl!to me,I can't be in such a relationship!shikena!
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
olac21:
Why should you be in a relationship in the first place if you do not want people to touch you-stop over hyping sex girl!to me,I can't be in such a relationship!shikena!

That's it, sex is the first thing that comes to mind whenever a guy wanna be in a relationship. Like what's wrong if he doesn't have sex!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Have Sex / N*ude Beach Race (for Adults 18+) / The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.