Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (9355 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by anigold(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Ginaz:

only runs babe that ask for money all the time plss
The last time I check almost all gals now ask for money,so now how can one know who is a runs gal or not when 9 out of 10 ladies all ask for money...

If you dont have money u cant date...

1 Like

Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Riichyy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?
Op u funny sha.
Well, if we don't av sex with her someone else will.
Maybe we shld ask, why won't the girl av sex with her guy?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Diamondqueen(f): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotwillis1:
because God has given us a functioning D*ck, simple

and God said use it after marriage
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by RoyalBlak007: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
"that's just the..

way it is"..
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by rose54321: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
It's simple, guys lack self control,
They don't have as much control over their urges and d.icKs as we do of ours.

That's why it's so easy to seduce them, try seducing a lady and you will understand what I mean. .
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by single92(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sex is part of relationship
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by masterpix(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't know why guys hate it when toasting a girl and she goes: "no sex". in fact for some, they will say : "stop joking jooor" and I wonder if really is the sex they say they love or you

for girls, it's like a dream come through when they find themselves in a no sex relationship but for guys, it's like hell fire on earth!

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch relationship?
the same way that you can't travel to american without visa accept you want to visit prison
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by joe4christ(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ginaz:

That's it, sex is the first thing that comes to mind whenever a guy wanna be in a relationship. Like what's wrong if he doesn't have sex!

And you tell me what day he'll is wrong with that. undecided If a guy is sexually attracted to you, it could only have been that he drills you, as in he's into you, if you're not interested, it's no big deal, just remain single and be happy with yourself until you get your kind of guy and leave those who want to pop dat sherry and catch some fun. I've seen ladies, countless of em, who go into relationships just for the fun therein, so if u chose to be in a bored kind of relationship of no sex thing even when your hormones are yearning to get f^cked, mehn that's your problem. Don't just shove it into our @$$E$
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ryocaj(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dotwillis1:
when the heart loves, it connects to other sensitive parts of the body...and their sensitivity increases directly proportional to the rate at which the heart does.. smiley
Tahhh.. na maths u dey solve.. proportional ko..
No love... bitches everywhere.. its kinda hard 2 c from here..
Same reason hoes don't date broke guys...
same reason hoes ask for money from guys...

Guys knw ladies go after guys with money.. so wen she agrees.. dig d hole well.. coz wen she starts smelling brokenness.. d guy is gonna get relegated..
lol...
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ryocaj(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Dotwillis1:
when the heart loves, it connects to other sensitive parts of the body...and their sensitivity increases directly proportional to the rate at which the heart does.. smiley

Tahhh.. na maths u dey solve.. proportional ko..
No love... bitches everywhere.. its kinda hard 2 c from here..
Same reason hoes don't date broke guys...
same reason hoes ask for money from guys...

Guys knw ladies go after guys with money.. so wen she agrees.. dig d hole well.. coz wen she starts smelling brokenness.. d guy is gonna get relegated..
lol...
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by dukeprince50: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:

lemme tell u something, if I can't touch or sex you, then you are not my girlfriend instead you are my girl friend, (I hope you can see the difference?). I may not want to have sex with you cos I respect u, but if you are my girlfriend, you should have in mind that we might have sex... so pls better you define the relationship before going into it. I have a girl friend, she has been my friend for about 2years, sometimes we sleep on same bed, but I have never touched her and I will never cos she is not my girlfriend but girl friend. tnx
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Elder4all(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:

how is it related to my thread
. Its a direct question my dear....please answer it
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Kenneth205(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
How do you expects him to be okay in a no sex relationship in this era of unfaithfulNess,what is the guaranty that another dude out there is not doing what you forbids him from doing?? How do you expects him to be okay in a no sex affair when you continually make demands from him yet there is nothing coming from you're side making it seem like a parasitic affair?

You can't blame guys, we ladies are the cause.

Well said.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by VictorGeneral4(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:

Answer:
is because you girls find it hard to cope in no spending relationship
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:

well i dont mind being in one. if u hv any interested fruends, hit me up
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by aniteze(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ginaz:

Can any girl date a guy without expecting money or any other material things from him?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nduxx(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Can you be working for someone that tells you "No Salary" ?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by buoye1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
The only sensible thing she wrote was.. "dicccck.... Diccck... Dikkk... Diccck... "be like say shes wet and need diccck!

Trash undecided
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Peacefullove: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ginaz:

not all girls OK, some got their priority straight.

same way not all guys , but can a man rake fire in his bosom yet his garments not burn ?

the point of that proverb is , the male sex drive is much higher than that of the female therefore a little romantic gesture from a lady can set up the triggers of arousal for a man . this is why its not advisable for young teenage guys to date , because when they do their body thinks for them at times including those who even have good intentions!

and yet some girls are hypocritical too , they say no sex , but will start wearing nasty, indecent dress to his house, e.t.c

therefore Relationship is for mature ones who has learnt self control and whom if their passion has gotten to a stage they can't withstand can take the relationship to the marriage level.

though I can tell you that if a lady loves a man dearly , she will willingly feel like giving him sex even without him asking .

but sex of a thing is not the big deal in a relationship , All that matters is two people whom are best of friends and ready to encourage each other in the ladder of life.
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by davidif: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:

I promise i am not like the others. Can i please slide in your DM's?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

which brings me to my question, guys why is it hard for you to be in a no sex and no touch
relationship?

A Dream you say? I don't believe that.....Sex sudnt be the main reason for dating a girl but our sexual drives differs from each other...e.g mine is high #My Opinion
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
midehi2:
over to the guys, oya answer ya question grin

Av been in one before there is no much difference...if you will end up together, u will with or without sex
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

A Dream you say? I don't believe that.....Sex sudnt be the main reason for dating a girl but our sexual drives differs from each other...e.g mine is high #My Opinion

That's why you should know the difference between being in a relationship for real or sex. Can't you control it?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Laveda:

Who told you that ?

That sentence cracked me real up....A dream bawo
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

That's why you should know the difference between being in a relationship for real or sex. Can't you control it?

The stuff is complicated but u saying is a dream I don't believe that...it will come to a point that It will be the gal demanding for sex
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

The stuff is complicated but u saying is a dream I don't believe that...it will come to a point that It will be the gal demanding for sex

I will be waiting for that day grin
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

I will be waiting for that day grin

Lol is something av experienced na....see you be shining ur teeth there
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
But most girls are too demanding
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
u only fall into guys that just woo anyhow.... like first sight he woos
2 wks u use to pass each other next thing woo... no friendship... cox that's the best ship to be on....
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by LASCONZY(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

Can you be in a no money relationship?
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by natsuDragneel: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
#smh

Can't you guys just be good Samaritans for once in ya life??
Must you get a reward for ya "investments"??

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? by 49cents(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Ginaz:

Dream come true? Are you for real? For me the opposite is the case: you guys have been the ones disturbing after 'no attempt to attempt"..........some disappointed one's had asked If I were gay?

The temptation more of the times is to"proof" them wrong!

Celibacy rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.